Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LasVegas702

VIP Member
LOL her apology to Dixie and Charlie was weak. As per usual. The worst things she said wasn’t even about the snails and now she says she wants to be on Dixies show because it’s popular. Another attempt to garner fame. She so predictable. Nothing genuine about that apology.
OMG.I just know that Dixie and Charlies know better than to let Trisha on their podcast, I think Trisha is just looking for something to jump onto because I think in the next 12 months Frenemies is going to die out.

Yel

Chatty Member
I think this is the only thread we have on her.

Just watched nicocado Avocado's 30min video.

Apparently she totally agreed a date to meet up on a couple of years ago then just ghosted him and lied about it. That's the whole video in a nut. Her subs are falling now.

Uhohno

Chatty Member
Yes. And I still stand by what I said, she agreed in the screenshots and then continued to bring it up as a weapon for her side.
This is why money and family should never be mixed.
Yep. It was clear from day 1 Trisha wasn't happy with the money side of things! Those screenshots literally confirmed what everyone was saying about them not being happy with Ethan taking 55%+ highlights!

LasVegas702

VIP Member
Thank the lord 🥳🙌

This haha

I like to think that everyone would be great parent's. But with Trisha, I don't think they would be able to cope and if they did cope I do not believe the baby would have an health childhood, I believe they would fit a baby around them which is the way to do it. (I know many parents do but no, just no!)
There will be a new podcast for H3 podcast and they will be talking about Frenemies. It should be interesting.

LasVegas702

VIP Member
I'm not sure how it is going to work, like are the reducing or restricting the services, changing payment again or are they just rebranding? But yes they are changing.
Has Trisha gone back to making new content?
are you asking if Trisha has been making new content for OnlyFans?

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
I’ve only just noticed it’s up now 😱 she looks good.
I would love to have the ability to unsee some of Trisha’s insta/twitter photos 🤣
But she’s a pretty girl when she tones down the makeup and... wears clothes 😬
I love her hatred for peter monn lately 🤣

There is something very team 10-ish about the vlog squad.
AGREE WITH ALL OF THE ABOVE

LasVegas702

VIP Member
🤦‍♀️ Ugh what was Ethan thinking?! I guess he wanted to sell his frenemies merch but I still think it’s a terrible idea. She accused him of SH? Man, my estimations have gone down
I agree and Trisha is claiming that Ethan apologized to her and Ethan cleared up somethings. I don;'t think that Ethan will ever air that last frenemies that they filmed together. It was mostly just to promote that frenemies merch. but they did talk about a lot of things.

LasVegas702

VIP Member
It doesn't look like Trisha is coming back to Frenemies. Next week Ethan's mom will be using her skills as a hairdresser next week

Is Ethan and only child?

LasVegas702

VIP Member
See I often believe Trisha is actually incredibly intelligent but playing the dumb blonde bimbo character..
I also believe that Moses is the black sheep of the family.
Surely if he was trying to top his siblings he would be marrying someone who is actually successful and not a SW (again nothing wrong, get your bag! But not traditionally successful).
I wonder if he is having a midlife crisis? Or if he is just the black sheep and trying to blow his family apart?
Urgh. I don't know and it bugs me so much!! He is very ambiguous (is this the right word, I'm dumb AF)
what is SW? Thank you

LasVegas702

VIP Member
I read that and I was wondering if she was going to contact them and try and get that statement taken out, yes I think it is an hour long

I cant believe that she wasted four hours during a pandemic to look for some nashville hot chicken.
OMG that's just crazy, all she had to do was search for the Best Nashville hot chicken in Los Angeles area. SMH.

LasVegas702

VIP Member
When Moses said that Trisha is better off just being friends with Ethan instead of working with him, that's an interesting statement.