Triplets in Cornwall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish those boys would find some scissors & play hairdresser on each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who was watching her kids while she was head down arse up being a mermaid in the pool?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Eh?! So she's fighting against houses being built because apparently there's loads of empty houses around Cornwall. So why was she homeless for so long?

Make it make sense 🥴
---
Eh?! So she's fighting against houses being built because apparently there's loads of empty houses around Cornwall. So why was she homeless for so long?

Make it make sense 🥴
Not a fan of Jess but living in Cornwall she’s right, there are so many empty houses in Cornwall. Houses they aren’t affordable for locals, houses that are used as second homes. I live very close to where the protest is happening. Basically the want to build houses on a cliff top, they are filling in the caves underneath I believe, wrecking the local environment and being in Newquay the properties will not be affordable by the average local. They don’t need to build there.
She was homeless for so long because there’s a serious lack of affordable housing for locals as well as council homes. It’s a pretty bad situation here.
---
Oh right most places I london or easex u need a connection within the last 3 years and simply having family in the area isn't good enough it's usually school, work, support etc
---
View attachment 1999442

I thibk this is the worst I've ever seen there hair omg how can she walk out the door with her kids looking like that
If she could prove she lived in Cornwall for a long time before moving to London, went to school here etc she would probably get a local connection. Plus she was private renting in Cornwall for a while before she was homeless as far as j can remember from her Insta (I don’t know her). Not a fan of Jess but I’d rather a house went to someone that at least grew up here (albeit living away for a few years) than to someone who had no local connection whatsoever, which does happen.

Reactions: 6
She was living in a private rented house in Cornwall since the boys were babies I think and then made (by not paying her rent alledgedly) homeless for 6 months or so, so would have been in Cornwall for 4 years or so before getting her council house. Also she's finally using her platform to get the information out about the protests rather than some go fund me for her or some other self centered post, so credit to her, probably the one and only time 🤣

She was living in a private rented house in Cornwall since the boys were babies I think and then made (by not paying her rent alledgedly) homeless for 6 months or so, so would have been in Cornwall for 4 years or so before getting her council house. Also she's finally using her platform to get the information out about the protests rather than some go fund me for her or some other self centered post, so credit to her, probably the one and only time 🤣
I have a friend who was made homeless and the council gave her £1500 to help toward deposit and flooring etc, can’t believe Jess made out she needed help with a deposit. My friend literally said it’s in the paperwork you first get when going into emergency accommodation before moving to temp, so she knew the whole time she’d have help and still allowed people to crowd surf for her knowing that the council would fit the bill for her 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Why are the boys constantly wearing shoes that are obviously way to big for them

Why are the boys constantly wearing shoes that are obviously way to big for them
It’s awful and so very obvious, I’ve a feeling they’ve been passed on to her and she just lets them wear them even if they are too big, the boys always look scruffy and unkempt

• Sad
They look frozen today and not dressed at all appropriately for the weather. Soaking wet and shivering. Really is bad.

Wet through, shivering, boots far too big…
I’m assuming his cost is undone and his clothes are soaked through because he was refusing to let her zip it but I might be too generous there. Either way if my kid wouldn’t let me zip her up I wouldn’t take her for a walk and just let her get soaked and shiver.

While I understand some women are conflicted with their feelings about their abuser, I don’t think planning more babies and wanting to be the bit on the side behind his girlfriends AFTER you’ve told the courts and police he’s a rapist is a conflict of feelings 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Do you think she's trying to get her hair done for free 😆 must have been 5 tags in a row for a hairdresser she's just going to a consultation for

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do you think she's trying to get her hair done for free 😆 must have been 5 tags in a row for a hairdresser she's just going to a consultation for
100% yes or a big discount, good she’s finally realised it looks a mess. If only the boys could get a cut too.

Someone has replied “love their hair” about the boys on her latest reel!
ffs what do they like about unbrushed totally matted follicles?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Their hair looks atrocious, hanging over their eyes & in their food when they eat. Looks like it's rarely brushed or combed.

Why are these (clearly naturally brunette) women insist that they’re blondes? Many of us were blonde as kids, but funnily enough hair changes as we age.
That bleach she put on a year ago is just tragic. The colour is hideous…and she left it like that for a whole year, all in the name of being blonde.

Why are these (clearly naturally brunette) women insist that they’re blondes? Many of us were blonde as kids, but funnily enough hair changes as we age.
That bleach she put on a year ago is just tragic. The colour is hideous…and she left it like that for a whole year, all in the name of being blonde.
Blonde being superior is in our subconscious thoughts passed down through generations since Hitler.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Those boys so near the edge of that cliff!! My heart stopped and I felt sick. What is she thinking !

Reactions: 7
Was just coming to say they are to close to the cliff just takes a gust of strong wind , I wouldn't go so close myself and I'm an adult and she's letting 3 wild boys near them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.