Triplets in Cornwall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why don’t she care for the boys hair like she does for her own . I no she’s not been the hairdressers for years but she put it’s up out her face and it never matted

Reactions: 6
why don’t she care for the boys hair like she does for her own . I no she’s not been the hairdressers for years but she put it’s up out her face and it never matted
I just can’t believe that she did a “at home bleach job” and didn’t film it for “content” 😂
I smell another lie

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Im predicting she is going to come out of the hairdressers with the exact same hair style as faye from motherof5boys since shes desperate to be her 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What makes me laugh is she said she has 7 quid in her account but will probably spend about £200 on her haircut

Hahaha she’s been hiding her hair for the big reveal and they’ve already done it 😆

• Haha
The stylist must be fuming that she’s gifted it all and then she’s ruined it by putting it in a hat!

Reactions: 2
Why is she making a big song and dance about going getting her hair done? 🙄

Reactions: 2
I just can’t get over the colour of her bed 🤣 I get each to their own but it is the ugliest shade of green I have ever seen, calling it puke green is even to generous

Reactions: 1
Obsessed with her own hair but shows zero interest or effort in her boys hair , if only she put the same energy in, at least brush it

Is she going to get a full weeks worth of content out of one haircut. People follow her because their interested in triplet lifestyle, homeschooling, Cornwall etc, not getting hair roots done. NO ONE CARES!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So a woman has breast implants privately but when they go wrong they expect the NHS to take them out??? Because she can't afford to have them privately removed, I was always told that implants only last a certain amount of time anyway so u would have to get them redone so what was she planning on doing then??

Attachments

Reactions: 7
So a woman has breast implants privately but when they go wrong they expect the NHS to take them out??? Because she can't afford to have them privately removed, I was always told that implants only last a certain amount of time anyway so u would have to get them redone so what was she planning on doing then??
That’s hilarious, remember when she setup her camera and crawled on the floor of the hospital to complain about the NHS? Well I wonder why the NHS is suffering and can’t afford to have to deal with shoddy cosmetic work and remove someone’s implants, because there are no funds?!

Where does Jess think money comes from? Trees? The NHS is funded through us taxpayers, just like all public services, you know the people that go out and work, get up early, pay for childcare or send their kids to a school for an education and don’t beg for money via GoFundMe. Not too clever this one.

Yes a pity she wasn't so concerned about educating her boys or making them look cared for rather than having them look like waifs.

Reactions: 1
That’s hilarious, remember when she setup her camera and crawled on the floor of the hospital to complain about the NHS? Well I wonder why the NHS is suffering and can’t afford to have to deal with shoddy cosmetic work and remove someone’s implants, because there are no funds?!

Where does Jess think money comes from? Trees? The NHS is funded through us taxpayers, just like all public services, you know the people that go out and work, get up early, pay for childcare or send their kids to a school for an education and don’t beg for money via GoFundMe. Not too clever this one.
Still can’t believe she did that! 😳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.