Triplets in Cornwall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s funny how the mirror was expensive at £70 but the £400 bed was acceptable…. The woman’s off her head…. The boys just look more and more neglected…. Their hair is horribly scruffy now, she’s most definitely home schooling to avoid the safeguarding concerns !! She’s not stupid, she knows full well, school would highlight issues, their language is terribly immature for age.

Reactions: 6
It’s funny how the mirror was expensive at £70 but the £400 bed was acceptable…. The woman’s off her head…. The boys just look more and more neglected…. Their hair is horribly scruffy now, she’s most definitely home schooling to avoid the safeguarding concerns !! She’s not stupid, she knows full well, school would highlight issues, their language is terribly immature for age.
She was saying she needed to send the mirror back as needs the money !

She's not working is she? So benefits?
Guessing all the gifted money has gone on festivals and trips

The boys look terrible ill and pair and neglected. I agree she will never send them to school as she will get reported but if they don't go to school she can't work!!

Reactions: 3
I was about to say she doesn’t want to work, don’t really know why she’s bothering with the degree she won’t pay back or use!

Imagine been her neighbour. The boys bang making noise at gone 11pm, and she was sleeping , I think she’s a danger to them boys they could of been doing anything,

and looks like the boys have the same clothes on since Saturday, i think they just sleep in them and don’t wash , don’t change their underwear and definitely don’t brush their hair 🤮

• Sad
Reactions: 4
[im sure someone has said on here before that they sleep in their clothes because it’s easier for her QUOTE="Katie 0099, post: 13975910, member: 25454"]
Imagine been her neighbour. The boys bang making noise at gone 11pm, and she was sleeping , I think she’s a danger to them boys they could of been doing anything,

and looks like the boys have the same clothes on since Saturday, i think they just sleep in them and don’t wash , don’t change their underwear and definitely don’t brush their hair 🤮
[/QUOTE]

It seems like they’re left to do what they want while she’s been filming herself sorting her house out.

So in one of her stories I'm sure she said sha hasn't had a bed for 14 months like a pity story and all I thought was that's cos u spunk all your money on tit like festivals instead of making your home that u moaned that u didn't have for ages a priority! There are so many people who are without a home who would die to have that house but any opportunity to be out of it jessica takes! She takes no pride in it what so ever!

Also she made a sly little dig at us regarding the kids hair saying kids hair is neglected lol

So in one of her stories I'm sure she said sha hasn't had a bed for 14 months like a pity story and all I thought was that's cos u spunk all your money on tit like festivals instead of making your home that u moaned that u didn't have for ages a priority! There are so many people who are without a home who would die to have that house but any opportunity to be out of it jessica takes! She takes no pride in it what so ever!

Also she made a sly little dig at us regarding the kids hair saying kids hair is neglected lol
She did have a bed though. She had it in storage but her kids had ruined her bed with make up and ink in her old house so she just wanted a new one

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Being sarcastic about not maintaining their hair whilst showing the back of one of the boys matted hair 🤔

Going to bed at midnight is the norm 😳
I can’t wrap my head around this at all.. they’re what 5?! And says “as the lighter evenings have crept in”.. it’s dark by 6 in Cornwall. Midnight for a 5 year old.. that’s lazy parenting.

Reactions: 5
Oh my gosh, she’s behaving like they are the first kids ever to get chicken pox !! How much drama and fuss …. I know for some it can be very serious (my big boy was hospitalised with them). But oh my gosh, she’s making it out like they’ve got the plague!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know she’s a qualified primary school teacher (and just can’t be arsed actually working) but I’m still concerned that she’s homeschooling her sons (including in maths) and she gets mixed up between inches and centimetres. Even more concerning than her not noticing (or being in denial) that their speech is very behind.

Reactions: 2
Has she ever actually worked as a teacher though? I haven’t followed her for long so I don’t know. There’s a big difference between an experienced teacher and someone who has just done their PGCE.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She doesn't seem to have any curtains or blinds on any windows but can spend £100s on her own bed, her poor neighbours must be forced to see her changing every day and her boys have no privacy! Also boys are away presumably at her mums for a few days, garuntee their hair comes back washed and brushed looking totally different (which shouldn't be possible since she claims that's their natural hair and is always brushed)

Reactions: 1
She’s a few pickles short of a jar, isn’t she. I didn’t realise that people this dumb made it into adulthood

Her constant nasally voice gets on my nerves (and she sure as hell likes to hear herself speak).

Was this meant to be an ad?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.