Triplets in Cornwall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The NHS in Cornwall will not even offer a breast reduction to people who naturally have large painful breasts but women who have chosen to get implants managed to find the money for that or financed it but aren't willing to do the same to get them removed are complaining. You should be prepared for that when you get them. My friend in Cornwall is in agony and desperate for a reduction and im not talking for cosmetic reasons , she barely leaves the house, has painful rashes is in agony with her back and is constantly crying. That's no fault of her own or any choice of hers yet she's been told by the NHS they won't help. Yet stupid 'influencers" like jess are saying these poor women who choose and fund themselves to have big breasts deserve the NHS to fork out to fix their mistake

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Considering the nhs has done so much for her and her children you’d think she’d spend less time slagging them off constantly. Says she supports them but bashes it at every opportunity

Reactions: 3
The NHS in Cornwall will not even offer a breast reduction to people who naturally have large painful breasts but women who have chosen to get implants managed to find the money for that or financed it but aren't willing to do the same to get them removed are complaining. You should be prepared for that when you get them. My friend in Cornwall is in agony and desperate for a reduction and im not talking for cosmetic reasons , she barely leaves the house, has painful rashes is in agony with her back and is constantly crying. That's no fault of her own or any choice of hers yet she's been told by the NHS they won't help. Yet stupid 'influencers" like jess are saying these poor women who choose and fund themselves to have big breasts deserve the NHS to fork out to fix their mistake

This is exactly what I think if you can afford to get them done u need to thibk about the future and the upkeep of them, like I said I was always told they only last a certain amount of time before u need tp get them re done so how was she gunns finance that? Let's see if a go fund me gets going!

Reactions: 5
She really doesn’t understand Hypothyrodism does she, low Thyroid levels is Hyperthyroidism not Hypo which makes you sleepy. Literally all she has to do is take one pill a day from the GP, which will be free for the rest of her life. Why would anyone take medical advice from her?

She really doesn’t understand Hypothyrodism does she, low Thyroid levels is Hyperthyroidism not Hypo which makes you sleepy. Literally all she has to do is take one pill a day from the GP, which will be free for the rest of her life. Why would anyone take medical advice from her?
Hyper means excess, hypo means lack of.

So hyperthyroidism is when you have too much hormone and generally = weight loss, hypothyroidism I’d then you don’t have enough hormone and generally = weight gain.

Reactions: 1
Hyper means excess, hypo means lack of.

So hyperthyroidism is when you have too much hormone and generally = weight loss, hypothyroidism I’d then you don’t have enough hormone and generally = weight gain.
Sleepiness equates to hypo symptoms, hypo is when you have too high of a level of TSH, which is the NHS main indicator and the test for being Hypo, a lot with T3 and T4z I’ve been diagnosed myself. If she’s referring to thyroxine as ‘levels’ she should be specific, but no one with Hypo describes it as their levels being ‘low’ as that’s not the indicator.

Last edited:
Looks like she just filmed a story while driving, can just hear her and the kids, vehicle clearly moving and the kids also look like they have a surfboard wedged in with them in the back, so dangerous

Reactions: 2
Looks like she just filmed a story while driving, can just hear her and the kids, vehicle clearly moving and the kids also look like they have a surfboard wedged in with them in the back, so dangerous
Was coming on to say this, also she was more interested in how she looked then actual driving ffs she is so silly

She was making an Instagram story, drinking a coffee and looking at her appearance…all while driving and getting distracted by the scenery. But still marginally better because at least this time the kids weren’t in the van.

I really hope the next gofundme is to pay for the police fines for making Instagram stories on her phone whilst driving and not to pay for a van she’s crashed into a ditch whilst doing all of that, support for her serious injuries or the boys upkeep when she’s died because she was filming whilst driving.

Wheny you think she can't get any more negligent she leaves 3 5 year olds alone in the van in a supermarket car park while she goes shopping

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Don’t understand people who prop their phone up and film themselves doing everyday things😣

I hope the next go fund me receives zero donations. No reason for her to not put her boys in school & get a JOB.

FFS will you just cut your boys hair! It looks bleeping awful it’s so mattered and it’s all in their faces!

Reactions: 4
FFS will you just cut your boys hair! It looks bleeping awful it’s so mattered and it’s all in their faces!
Just came on to say much the same. I could cry for them. It's awful.
She pretends its like mother of boys kids hair but it's not remotely similar. Faye cares for the kids hair , yes some of them have long hair but it's managed.

Reactions: 3
She thinks it looks cute tho and it’s ok because they are having hun. I couldn’t imagine she would like her hair like that. And as for crushing all that chocolate on the table and making so mess, there’s definitely no need for it especially if she’s sat in the same room they need to have a bit of discipline

She's trying to say the issue with their hair is just about looks. It's neglect and sooo unfair on them, its disgusting she doesn't care for them in a basic way a parent should. I think I am going to go down the route of a formal report of neglect because this has gone on for too long, seeing their hair so matted day after day shows how long term this has gone on, all 3 of them are not getting the care they need. Left alone in a car while she goes for weekly shop at only 5 years old, wearing shoes far too big for them, same dirty clothes for days on end, there was a long time with them sleeping on mattresses on the floor, getting little to no education and then as soon as summer comes they will be dragged to festivals and gigs most days forced to stay up untill the early hours of the morning in cold fields multiple times a week, I remember last year they were trying to sleep in deck chairs outside and midnight while she was dancing around no where near them. It's neglect and we only see what she films and deems acceptable so probably the tip of the iceberg

Reactions: 4
She's trying to say the issue with their hair is just about looks. It's neglect and sooo unfair on them, its disgusting she doesn't care for them in a basic way a parent should. I think I am going to go down the route of a formal report of neglect because this has gone on for too long, seeing their hair so matted day after day shows how long term this has gone on, all 3 of them are not getting the care they need. Left alone in a car while she goes for weekly shop at only 5 years old, wearing shoes far too big for them, same dirty clothes for days on end, there was a long time with them sleeping on mattresses on the floor, getting little to no education and then as soon as summer comes they will be dragged to festivals and gigs most days forced to stay up untill the early hours of the morning in cold fields multiple times a week, I remember last year they were trying to sleep in deck chairs outside and midnight while she was dancing around no where near them. It's neglect and we only see what she films and deems acceptable so probably the tip of the iceberg
Completely agree! Makes you wonder what goes on behind closed doors too!

So all I see in her lasts videos is its OK to trespass into people's gardens,
It's OK to make a bleeping mess with all the chocolate,
its fine for ypur hair to be ratty
mummy will drag you to local pubs to try and be a groupie
mummy is more interested in how she looks then being safe in the car

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.