Triplets in Cornwall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes my blood boil that she almost lost one of her kids but still bleeping filming she's the type of women who if her kid did go missing through her own neglect wouldn't get prosecuted by the police and would have an outpouring of sympathy from the public and would probably use it to do another go fund me!

Put the bleeping phone down or at least put the kids in front of you when walking, I never let my girl walk behind me always in front

Reactions: 6
The last story she put with the kids on yhe tube and one sleeping, their clothes look like they haven't been washed for days and their shoes look 10 sizes to big

Reactions: 5
I thought she was skint?!! How come she’s taking them to London, Cambridge etc how is she affording this?

Reactions: 4
I thought she was skint?!! How come she’s taking them to London, Cambridge etc how is she affording this?
I agree she hasn't "worked" in months where is the money coming from?

The kids clothes are filthy and the boys look totally whacked out. It's painful to see .

Reactions: 3
They just always look so scabby all the time it’s heart wrenching, She can’t even say their hairs like that because of the curls because one of their half brother has curls in their mums cover photo and they look gorgeous and so well cared for so it’s down to her and her alone why they look so unpresentable.

Reactions: 2
They just always look so scabby all the time it’s heart wrenching, She can’t even say their hairs like that because of the curls because one of their half brother has curls in their mums cover photo and they look gorgeous and so well cared for so it’s down to her and her alone why they look so unpresentable.

Who is the half brothers?

Just see the video of her fridge lots of fresh food which will go to waste because she can't be bothered to freeze it

Looks like she plaited 2 of the boys hair and its just been left for days now rather than redone or washed

She has mentioned that one of the boys wants his hair cut off but holding out because he changes his mind?!! More like she wants it long as then once they get the snip it’s regular trips to the hairdressers

She has mentioned that one of the boys wants his hair cut off but holding out because he changes his mind?!! More like she wants it long as then once they get the snip it’s regular trips to the hairdressers
The kid probably wants to be able to see properly & eat without a gob full of hair.

Yeah she was also saying about donating it to the little princess trust or whatever...who is gunna want ratty matted hair? She's put it in plaites and it will end up being dreadlocked also she's applying for a job do u thibk jobcentre are on her case cos the boys should be at school lol

Reactions: 2
My sister donated her hair, obviously the hair has got to be in good condition otherwise the won’t take it.
Yeah she was also saying about donating it to the little princess trust or whatever...who is gunna want ratty matted hair? She's put it in plaites and it will end up being dreadlocked also she's applying for a job do u thibk jobcentre are on her case cos the boys should be at school lol

Just everything she says is a contradiction, Forest wants his hair cut and she’s said “his hair his choice” but isn’t respecting “his choice” incase he regrets it! I personally think he’d love it.
Also this isn’t the first time she’s mentioned it now, he’s been asking for months

Hair also grows back so even if he didn’t like it?! He can always let it grow out and I didn’t know he had been asking for ages!
Just everything she says is a contradiction, Forest wants his hair cut and she’s said “his hair his choice” but isn’t respecting “his choice” incase he regrets it! I personally think he’d love it.
Also this isn’t the first time she’s mentioned it now, he’s been asking for months

Reactions: 1
Anyone else cringing at her desperate attempt to get her arse and side boob out whilst still trying to make it seem like a family account since she picks her boys up in between 🤣

• Haha
If forest has any worries it’s that mummy dearest won’t give him as much attention as his brothers if he cuts it.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.