Triplets in Cornwall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she need to film herself getting dressed 🤯
This is nothing compared to the time she posted her self in naughty underwear or stripping drunk for missing a friends wedding during lockdown 😳
Yet constantly talks about being body conscious since having the boys 😒

• Wow
Reactions: 1
The video what it looks like being a home schooling mum to 3 5 year olds and doing a degree. You mean whilst the screen was mainly blank, your clearly late for an assignment you have not done and the boys are left to run wild whilst you film for insta with no home schooling in sight. Captured it perfectly

Reactions: 4
Imagine having to get your insta friends t otify your house thats terrible if someone came to my house and started tidying because it was such a mess I would be so embarrassed 😳

---

And the silly noises she's making whilst cleaning herself..all for effect

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The state of that rug 🤢 wasn't that gifted in the last few months, handmade by some local business I thought nd she hasn't even taken care of it. Actually looked a bit moldy ,probably the first time shes cleaned it ever would have been left covered in food and mud

Reactions: 5
The state of that rug 🤢 wasn't that gifted in the last few months, handmade by some local business I thought nd she hasn't even taken care of it. Actually looked a bit moldy ,probably the first time shes cleaned it ever would have been left covered in food and mud
She really doesnt take care of ANYTHING…Herself,Her house,Her kids 😩🤦🏽‍♀️

Don't know if I can watch her stories anymore she walked through a dark fueld with them kidsnand so busy looking at the bleeping sky she near enough lost them she tried to say they was quite close but thry wasnt as u would have been able to hear them she has no responsibility in her at all and then showing one of the boys running around in just a rug

Don't know if I can watch her stories anymore she walked through a dark fueld with them kidsnand so busy looking at the bleeping sky she near enough lost them she tried to say they was quite close but thry wasnt as u would have been able to hear them she has no responsibility in her at all and then showing one of the boys running around in just a rug
isn’t the first time and won’t be the last she does irresponsible tit. Had more interested in Making Instagram stories than parenting. She will lose one one day.

I noticed a passing place when she was walking down that lane in nearly darkness with the boys far ahead and behind so it must have been a small country road, a car could have come around a bend and the boys were so far away from her in the middle of the road, so dangerous and irresponsible

I noticed a passing place when she was walking down that lane in nearly darkness with the boys far ahead and behind so it must have been a small country road, a car could have come around a bend and the boys were so far away from her in the middle of the road, so dangerous and irresponsible
I thought this. Walking in pitch black on a country road with no pavement no way would they have been so far away I thought I lost them 😳

I thought this too. I live in Cornwall and these type of roads are quiet but you still need to be careful, they are not totally unused and cars do often drive at speed, even not at speed it’s dangerous more so in the dark. You’d think she would know better. She was way too far distanced from them to be safe. I doubt her kids would have sense to move if they heard a car coming either, they are quite young still. I wouldn’t even let me 12 year old walk that far ahead on the road. Would have been fine if she was right next to him the whole time.

Reactions: 3
I get real anxiety when I watch her videos of her out and about with the boys, she pays no attention to them, too busy filming for the gram. London and Cambridge were unbareable! Those boys have no road sense or sense of danger-roads, river, sea etc. But then neither does the mother!
And putting one of the boys bed ladder so close to the wall 😱 makes me feel sick just thinking of the amount of stubbed toes!!

In her last video, I’m not sure the boys boots fit them ?? They look huge ?? Could be the angle, but they looked disproportionately big

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.