Triplets in Cornwall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking about her poor puppy being “the best behaved” collie screams alarm bells to me. She’s not trained him at all and he’s a collie. He’s SUPPOSED to be a bit crazy at this age as you train him. As a working dog you have to keep them stimulated or they become destructive and/or aggressive. I feel really uncomfortable from her posts about him, especially having three very small boys who have no boundaries. It’s an accident about to happen.

If he was well looked after when she was in hospital then she’d have mentioned where he’d been. Let that sink in for a sec.

Reactions: 3
I really don’t get this do everything off the dining table now …. So the other day she had her knife block on the table whilst she was serving, today it’s a spread of food of various types, along with chicken and roast potatoes still in the roast dish !! I get it that the table is a focal point for her, but she’s going a tad overboard, or is it that if she covers the table in buffet style foods, she doesn’t have to ‘do’ food more than once a day !! Wait until the dogs up on the table too !!

Needed a gofundme but is also doing well enough that she can manage to not receive child benefit for 9 months (since March) without noticing. Make it make sense!

She literally has only herself to blame for not getting the benefit. All she needed to do was keep updating her temporary address. Plus she’s now been in the house for months so there’s no reason she couldn’t have updated her address with HMRC months ago. It’s really nothing to do with homelessness and everything to do with her skewed priorities.

As for the council tax: it’s not their fault you didn’t tell them you’re a student. They aren’t mind readers. It’s a 5 minute job to inform them via a letter from the university (which would also take 5 minutes to get). As always, it’s everybody else’s fault but hers. She’ll blame ADHD but those are things you have to find a way to do. If you can find a way to apply for a council house and call people constantly to expedite that then you can do the much quicker and easier job of updating your HMRC and council records.

Reactions: 14
Needed a gofundme but is also doing well enough that she can manage to not receive child benefit for 9 months (since March) without noticing. Make it make sense!

She literally has only herself to blame for not getting the benefit. All she needed to do was keep updating her temporary address. Plus she’s now been in the house for months so there’s no reason she couldn’t have updated her address with HMRC months ago. It’s really nothing to do with homelessness and everything to do with her skewed priorities.

As for the council tax: it’s not their fault you didn’t tell them you’re a student. They aren’t mind readers. It’s a 5 minute job to inform them via a letter from the university (which would also take 5 minutes to get). As always, it’s everybody else’s fault but hers. She’ll blame ADHD but those are things you have to find a way to do. If you can find a way to apply for a council house and call people constantly to expedite that then you can do the much quicker and easier job of updating your HMRC and council records.
Exactly this. She found time to make extra ways for people to send her money, time to book festival after festival over the summer,
She doesn’t have her priorities straight at all and expects people to feel sorry for her when her negligence bites her in the ass

Just like the time universal credit stopped her money and she went on about it like a sob story then accidentally uploaded a screenshot of the reason and it was because she didn’t send then information they had requested from her repeatedly

Also how is she considered a full time student whilst only attending 2 days?
It’s starting to make sense why she wants to stay in uni rather than get a job. She just wants to reap the benefits of a student when it comes to bills

Reactions: 4
Exactly this. She found time to make extra ways for people to send her money, time to book festival after festival over the summer,
She doesn’t have her priorities straight at all and expects people to feel sorry for her when her negligence bites her in the ass

Just like the time universal credit stopped her money and she went on about it like a sob story then accidentally uploaded a screenshot of the reason and it was because she didn’t send then information they had requested from her repeatedly

Also how is she considered a full time student whilst only attending 2 days?
It’s starting to make sense why she wants to stay in uni rather than get a job. She just wants to reap the benefits of a student when it comes to bills
I was about to say she can afford this table, air fryer and other tit yet she hasn’t even bothered to make payments to her council tax. We have no idea how far back it goes so if it was before she was a student surely they would want the money back as this was before her circumstances change? Saw her stories on Instagram earlier and just thought you really haven’t got your priorities straight. Would love to be a fly on the wall and see what her and her kids really get up to.

Reactions: 3
I was about to say she can afford this table, air fryer and other tit yet she hasn’t even bothered to make payments to her council tax. We have no idea how far back it goes so if it was before she was a student surely they would want the money back as this was before her circumstances change? Saw her stories on Instagram earlier and just thought you really haven’t got your priorities straight. Would love to be a fly on the wall and see what her and her kids really get up to.
i struggle to see how she’ll ever hold a job down if it’s always someone else’s fault. Also, cannot understand anyone who donates money to people like her, it’s so obvious. What kind of example is it to her kids to empower them to become self sufficient? 🤯
Won’t she have to pay tax on the Go Fund Me income anyway?

513CC478-D997-42CC-A1F5-69377D38EABC.png

Eh? How is 16 chilly? We put our heating on when it gets to 12/13 and take it up to 18 (you’re at 16 already), but then again we have to earn money to pay for it.

Her comment about not consuming much meat or dairy really rubbed me up the wrong way. She’s just shown herself drinking bailies and at Christmas she hat AT LEAST two types of meat. Maybe the low consumption hippy vibes make you feel better but it’s an absolute lie and has made this (super chilled) vegan annoyed. You do you, but don’t lie and make out you barely eat meat.

Am I really seeing this right, a casual photo of 3 5 year olds on the edge of an unfenced cliff one of them dangerously close on a bike?! Unbelievable the shocking lack of care and safety she has for these boys
Would be the first time they were playing on a cliff. Unfortunately it’s a repeat offence

• Wow
If only she put the same amount of enthusiasm and effort into her boys as she does for that riptide show. They might have some sort of education by now, normal speech, not drinking from baby bottles and have brushed hair!

Reactions: 8
If only she put the same amount of enthusiasm and effort into her boys as she does for that riptide show. They might have some sort of education by now, normal speech, not drinking from baby bottles and have brushed hair!
And a job 😂

• Haha
Lovely bit of attention seeking with the swearing video
All children swear. It’s bound to happen, but the fact she’s making videos of him doing it and laughing and intentionally getting him to repeat it will only make his swearing worse..
She should have said to him kindly something like “forest it makes mummy sad when you use naughty words” or “those are unkind words” or “only adults are allowed to say those words”
Not only will they be the feral smelly kids with matted hair they’re all gonna have potty mouths now too 🥴

All children swear. It’s bound to happen, but the fact she’s making videos of him doing it and laughing and intentionally getting him to repeat it will only make his swearing worse..
She should have said to him kindly something like “forest it makes mummy sad when you use naughty words” or “those are unkind words” or “only adults are allowed to say those words”
Not only will they be the feral smelly kids with matted hair they’re all gonna have potty mouths now too 🥴
I don’t imagine Faye of mother of 5 boys will be keen on having them round at hers any more if that’s how they talk, she doesn’t strike me as the type that would find kids with potty mouths entertaining.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh I know every kid swears but like u said its thr fact she got him to say it again and then made a video of it and shared it tp get likes is what got me

I’m 99.9% confident a few weeks ago she said that all 3 would count as 1 space and they wouldn’t be allowed to do 2 in school 1 out. She talks out of her ass and this just proves it 😂

• Haha
I was gonna say my daughter 4 swears every now and then and it’s for attention, but it’s not really the time and place to be putting it all over s
I’m 99.9% confident a few weeks ago she said that all 3 would count as 1 space and they wouldn’t be allowed to do 2 in school 1 out. She talks out of her ass and this just proves it 😂
I was about to comment this and say why is she telling them what they think? I don’t understand why she would leave it so long to apply for a school place then make out it’s because she’s been homeless etc she’s then apparently only got two of them placed well if she had done it months ago she wouldn’t be having this problem 😂

It's common practice that LA has to follow Education guidance that multiples count as one place unless exceptional circs such as one child high additional needs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.