Triplets in Cornwall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's common practice that LA has to follow Education guidance that multiples count as one place unless exceptional circs such as one child high additional needs
I was about to say me and my twin sister I’m pretty sure was classed as one, however in secondary school we wasn’t allowed to be in all classes. Obviously trying to prepare us for the real world x

I was about to say me and my twin sister I’m pretty sure was classed as one, however in secondary school we wasn’t allowed to be in all classes. Obviously trying to prepare us for the real world x
I’ve just looked it up and she can appeal the schools decision as multiples are classed as “expected children” this means that in any infant school they are legally allowed to go over their class limit for expected children.
I can’t help but feel like the school would already know about this so why would they only offer her 2 spaces 🤔

I’ve just looked it up and she can appeal the schools decision as multiples are classed as “expected children” this means that in any infant school they are legally allowed to go over their class limit for expected children.
I can’t help but feel like the school would already know about this so why would they only offer her 2 spaces 🤔
She also mentioned that all of them could go on one day a week? Surely if they have enough space for one day they can do it for the full week? It’s very confusing. Also I think maybe they’ve been accepted to a school she doesn’t want and this is her “excuse” not to send them as forest said in the video “you don’t want us to go to that school”

Reactions: 3
Yes let's ask a group of 4 year olds how to deal with the problem of which triplet should go to school when! Or if they go at all. Mind you they probably would make more sense than her over the issue.

They will not go to school. She knows they would always be late and not dressed properly and disruptive etc etc she won't want that attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So asking if anyone knows of a rental house in Cornwall for someone else...why don't she give the bird her own advice and just keep tagging corbwall causing abd start a gofundme????

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes let's ask a group of 4 year olds how to deal with the problem of which triplet should go to school when! Or if they go at all. Mind you they probably would make more sense than her over the issue.

They will not go to school. She knows they would always be late and not dressed properly and disruptive etc etc she won't want that attention.
I imagine she’d be the type of parent that is every teachers worst nightmare.

I imagine she’d be the type of parent that is every teachers worst nightmare.
Interesting how a term has started and yet there’s no update on school. Personally, I think she’s depriving them of friends their own age, social interaction, routine, a decent education. If they start this late they’d have to be held back a year surely?

Reactions: 5
Her mate Motherof5boys have just moved in to some clearly expensive house in the Cornish countryside. Jess comments saying I love that we both love where we live 😆 she actually thinks she's in the same league in her 3 bed council house with no carpet and drawings on the wall!

• Haha
Her mate Motherof5boys have just moved in to some clearly expensive house in the Cornish countryside. Jess comments saying I love that we both love where we live 😆 she actually thinks she's in the same league in her 3 bed council house with no carpet and drawings on the wall!
Tbf council houses can be beautiful and it’s a secure stable home for the children

I agree I am referring to her specifically with her track record of the way she treats properties and what we have seen of her current property and the fact she hasn't put one hard earned penny towards a deposit just accepts handouts from the public constantly . Just 2 different worlds but obviously she doesn't think so

I agree I am referring to her specifically with her track record of the way she treats properties and what we have seen of her current property and the fact she hasn't put one hard earned penny towards a deposit just accepts handouts from the public constantly . Just 2 different worlds but obviously she doesn't think so
She still has the payment link up in her bio. I wonder if people still send her money like new follows etc and she’s using that as an income 🙄

As if she can afford Waitrose with a family of 4
I work 58hours a week and my husband works 60hours we struggle with Aldi 🥴

As if she can afford Waitrose with a family of 4
I work 58hours a week and my husband works 60hours we struggle with Aldi 🥴
All vegan food as well. And she cooking from hello fresh box tonight, the boys helping, imagine all their hair in the food 🤮

Reactions: 2
A successful vegan dinner with a side dish of hair.🤢 At least tie their hair out of their faces at meal times, it looks disgusting in their eyes & mouths when they are trying to eat.

I understand it must be hard keeping an eye on all 3 in a busy shop in London but the ways she says it so casually rubs me the wrong way. I personally am not surprised this happened with the way they seem to be slugging on behind her, it takes a split second for a child to be taken, she needs to be more careful with those children rather than focusing on filming 😳 and 1000% they should be in front of her in her view where she can see them all.
I would bet a months wage on the fact she was on her phone when the child wondered off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.