Triplets in Cornwall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The nap thing doesn't bother me as much, it's not damaging like the bottles. But if the routine when she was at the hotel or festivals every weekend with the boys up till midnight every night with no set bedtime not surprising they need day naps
I’ve been following her for years and they’ve never had one. She used to make lives at home 11pm and once even took them to a park with a boyfriend of hers at 1am or something silly. I was in shock

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I’ve been following her for years and they’ve never had one. She used to make lives at home 11pm and once even took them to a park with a boyfriend of hers at 1am or something silly. I was in shock
Doesn’t really surprise me tbh, what other things has she done?

Reactions: 1
Accidentally opened a Christmas present from her mum and grandad… then says she ordered it herself. Oooh kay.

Also supporting small businesses is great, honestly, but if I was a single mum that was recently homeless (as she keeps reminding everyone) handmade bespoke furniture from a small business would be low on my priority list. Way down low. Lovely to have that sort of thing, but ikea will do for now.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has she completely forgotten about her burning ring of fire?

She was in a bloody wheelchair a few hours ago 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has she completely forgotten about her burning ring of fire?

She was in a bloody wheelchair a few hours ago 🤦🏼‍♀️
Crazy how you can go from rolling around on the floor in pain cause you pain meds were pushed back an hour yet no on no pain relief she can go shopping, put up tables etc

Couldn’t make it to check out for the boys gifts but had no issue with her air fryer

Reactions: 8
Why is a woman that, for intensive purposes, is/was homeless and in the bones of her ass buying a custom bleeping dining table?

She is and has always been so delusional with people buying her stuff, sending them money etc. I've never understood how someone could have such brass neck. She's such a scrounger and I don't mean benefits claiming wise. I mean the blood she literally sucks from strangers.

I remember the original wish list/go fund me well. Oh the shame!

Reactions: 6
Why is a woman that, for intensive purposes, is/was homeless and in the bones of her ass buying a custom bleeping dining table?

She is and has always been so delusional with people buying her stuff, sending them money etc. I've never understood how someone could have such brass neck. She's such a scrounger and I don't mean benefits claiming wise. I mean the blood she literally sucks from strangers.

I remember the original wish list/go fund me well. Oh the shame!
3 lots of oven cleaner,
2 mops
Hoover bags
Blood pressure machine
A £100 bike bag
Plant baskets 🤣
There was so much but this is all I can remember at the top of my head
Must be so frustrating for the father to be working his arse off to be paying (what I imagine a fair bit of cms) to have her claim poverty

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Oh my goodness, it’s so amazing the recovery she’s made, dancing on tables, crawling under beds, then lifting something as heavy as a table …. Surely she’s in too much pain for that …. She’s utterly vile, clearly the hospital drama was exactly that, very possibly orchestrated in order for a reason as to why the boys don’t have gifts !!

Reactions: 9
Seriously? A few days ago she was in agony. And now she’s crouching down all over the shop?

Why the need to walk over the table? Surely she won't have her kids walking over it.Where is her poor dog now?

What a miraculous recovery! Let’s face it, she just wanted a rest. The audacity of her slating the NHS, telling the world that her heart broke for a fellow patient and the lack of gluten free options available to her. She’s just a taker and I do genuinely believe she plays the system - I’m shocked how others can’t see straight through her. All these Instagram pals she’s palming her boys off with. WTF.

Oh my the boys language is super immature…. Like I’d put them at 3 not 5, I’m all for freedom of choice with education if it works for the child’s best interests, however, those boys need better interactions to gain life long valuable language skills … she needs to get a grip and wake up to their needs …

Reactions: 2
The way she slammed her backside down on that bench after finishing putting it together!
Thought she was in agony in that area 🙄
And yes, where exactly is the dog?

Reactions: 4
What a miraculous recovery! Let’s face it, she just wanted a rest. The audacity of her slating the NHS, telling the world that her heart broke for a fellow patient and the lack of gluten free options available to her. She’s just a taker and I do genuinely believe she plays the system - I’m shocked how others can’t see straight through her. All these Instagram pals she’s palming her boys off with. WTF.

I.genuonely believe thilese insta friends are just that..insta friends only having the boys so their engagement and follow lists goes up and np other reason

The way she slammed her backside down on that bench after finishing putting it together!
Thought she was in agony in that area 🙄
And yes, where exactly is the dog?
the dog got dumped pretty quickly when she realised she’d actually have to take care of the poor animal and it couldn’t be used for likes and content. Poor animal 😢

Reactions: 2
They look so tired . In the same clothes as yesterday, hair is mangled and look so unclean and very uncomfortable with their hair
They constantly sleep in their clothes. Followers noticed it a few years ago (them being in the clothes for day and bed for like 5 days straight) and she claimed it was a hack to make her mornings go faster 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.