Triplets in Cornwall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hair constantly hanging over their faces must be so annoying for the boys. The look so scruffy & uncomfortable.

Reactions: 5
They look so tired . In the same clothes as yesterday, hair is mangled and look so unclean and very uncomfortable with their hair
Their hair is awful, if she can’t be bothered dealing with it she needs to take them for haircuts.

Reactions: 1
I am confused where Is the dog?
That dog is long gone.
She will no doubt never mention is again unless her followers REALLY push/she gets public comments about it and then it’ll be a sob story that she had absolutely nowhere for it go when she was in hospital blah blah which we all know from timeline is a lie but it’ll no doubt be everyone else’s fault/bad circumstances… not her laziness

Is it just me who finds it odd her parents/sister weren’t there for Xmas/she wasn’t at her parents house for Christmas?! It certainly seems something has gone on with that relationship

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Wtf did I see a bottle pf ketchup and can pf pop wrapped up? No time tp buy her kids a proper presents but.can grt a table sorted and a slow cooker for herself..the woman is unreal

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She’s wrapped up a huge amount of stuff, there’s was mounds and mounds of presents there, an unnecessary amount, and then it turned out she’d wrapped up all sorts of random tit? Why? So it looked like she’d got her kids a huge amount of stuff for the pics? To appear affluent while claiming to be poor?

Reactions: 4
She’s wrapped up a huge amount of stuff, there’s was mounds and mounds of presents there, an unnecessary amount, and then it turned out she’d wrapped up all sorts of random tit? Why? So it looked like she’d got her kids a huge amount of stuff for the pics? To appear affluent while claiming to be poor?
Sorrycwhat? Where is this lol wtf

Must be nice for the kids to be able to see properly without the hair constantly hanging over their eyes. Looks good tied up.

Well since we know she’s here reading, would you maybe like to shed some light on yourself lying about rape? Making out your children are a product of rape! I’d love to hear more on what you have to say about this matter and why you are wanting to have a daughter called Delilah with your “rapist” behind his girlfriends back! Maybe you could make it a highlight for us all because I know you LOVE to highlight important issues.
P.s glad to see your arse is better, must have been awful your mouth having to do all the work of tit exiting your body

I really hope the dog wasn’t left on his own the whole time she was in the hospital! I know he’s being shown off now, but he was nowhere to be seen for weeks. At least the kids looked like they had a nice Christmas despite wrapping up random household objects 🤦🏽‍♀️. They look so much better with their hair all tied up and out of their eyes, it must really annoy them.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.