Triplets in Cornwall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally the beggiest bleep ever! Are the kids now with a follower? Where the fu k are social services?
No. That’s a friend I recognise the boy from previous stories. One being him at the temp accommodation at summercourt when she had clearly stated she wasn’t allowed visitors and wonders why she was booted out

Reactions: 3
‘I’m going silent now for a bit because I have loads to do so unfortunately you won’t know if I ever finish the lots and lots of things I need to do to give my poor boys a Christmas (have you seen them, they’re triplets?) who need presents and a working car. Link to donate in bio but completely unnecessary because they’re only cute starving triplets. Did I mention we were homeless for Christmas last year?’.

Reactions: 9
‘I’m going silent now for a bit because I have loads to do so unfortunately you won’t know if I ever finish the lots and lots of things I need to do to give my poor boys a Christmas (have you seen them, they’re triplets?) who need presents and a working car. Link to donate in bio but completely unnecessary because they’re only cute starving triplets. Did I mention we were homeless for Christmas last year?’.
Spot on!!!
Where are the boys Dad and family?
She accused the dad of rape when he tried to gain access to them. Accused him and his then partner of all sorts, stalking harassment etc. while messaging her friends saying she wanted another baby with him and to be his “bit on the side” but yes apparently the triplets are a product of rape and she’s told them their dad died and lives in the sky….while still claiming child maintenance.
Heaven forbid everyone know the real story though and then her cash cows might not bring her so many freebies and go fund me’s 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Wow
Spot on!!!

She accused the dad of rape when he tried to gain access to them. Accused him and his then partner of all sorts, stalking harassment etc. while messaging her friends saying she wanted another baby with him and to be his “bit on the side” but yes apparently the triplets are a product of rape and she’s told them their dad died and lives in the sky….while still claiming child maintenance.
Heaven forbid everyone know the real story though and then her cash cows might not bring her so many freebies and go fund me’s 🤷🏽‍♀️
OMG! She seriously needs help!

Reactions: 2
OMG! She seriously needs help!
Tell me about it! If you have enough time to ever read through this thread it’s interesting to say the least.

Worst thing though is that these boys are not looked after in any ways that they should be! They will need a lot of therapy and other assistance when they get older. Because she will undoubtedly have messed them up, I just hope it’s not beyond help at that point.

Reactions: 4
The woman’s a joke !! I knew she’d had various fo fund me. But are you actually kidding me !! “If you’d like to help personally”… I assume in her situation that the clothes, toys etc she’d had gifted some from very small independent businesses don’t count as personal .. at one point she had a lady I bought clothes from having a running monthly order(never paid for). I’ve no idea how she sucks people in

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Why are her five year old children drinking out of baby bottles?
How does she think she could drive a car when she's feeling faint & unable to sit on her backside?
People like her are one of the reasons I don't give to 'go fund me' pages.

Reactions: 9
Oh so she’s actually out of hospital now…

Love how she slips that in very carefully with a blood pressure picture and within a big paragraph of writing. It’s funny that she can post 1649171 times about going into hospital, her food, her standard of care etc but doesn’t put a post admitting she’s gone home. 🤣 wants her discharge to be vague so no one actually knows when they sent her home.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s probably been home for days and they’re old pictures. She’ll be wanting the sympathy of people.

Reactions: 6
For someone who’s in so much pain along side having her pain relief reduced so she can get home, she’s very what my grandma would call sprightly…. I remember having surgery and on discharge day I still couldn’t stand up properly, her bouncy behaviour just doesn’t support pain that leaves you laid on the floor crying !!

Oh dear back to defending Meghan and a load of babble about diagnosing disorders at a distance.

Meghan and her are similar in that it's all about them. Look at me, I'm homeless look at me , I had to curtsey to the Queen, feel sorry for me everyone. Me me me .

She doesn’t half waffle on about tit get off instagram and go get your kids some presents and maybe juice cups to replace their baby bottles that shouldn’t have gone past the age of 1

I just been reading comments on her post. I find it surprising they’re all still napping at the age of 5 and a half. Mine all stopped napping in the day and car before the age of 3 but then again my kids had routine, structure and bedtimes

I just been reading comments on her post. I find it surprising they’re all still napping at the age of 5 and a half. Mine all stopped napping in the day and car before the age of 3 but then again my kids had routine, structure and bedtimes
My child is coming up to four and still naps. He has routine, structure and bedtimes.

Reactions: 1
My eldest dropped her naps, apart from when poorly by 2. However at 6, she will still fall asleep on a car journey over 40 minutes my My youngest is 4.5 and would still nap given half the chance.. he’s in reception and will still fall asleep at story time at the end of the day 🤷🏽‍♀️ they have the same routine, structure and bedtime

Reactions: 2
The nap thing doesn't bother me as much, it's not damaging like the bottles. But if the routine when she was at the hotel or festivals every weekend with the boys up till midnight every night with no set bedtime not surprising they need day naps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.