Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dreamteam1

VIP Member
And not to mention they were still awake in the car on the way back from Liverpool at nearly 10pm on a Sunday night. Those poor boys need to be up for school in the morning! She will be able to go back to bed though once she’s shoved them in the taxi that picks them up every day.
Why on Earth do they need a taxi to school? That’s beyond lazy

LMG

VIP Member
Looks like everyone has shows on apart from them. Don’t understand it especially when the floors is muddy if it was sand if understand

Bootoyoutoo

I thought that was a guest room? Or maybe it's the snagging room now lol Also love how she has drawn attention to the argument in her post? She loves attention this woman

alk1989

Notice how she said her mum phones her and says she's been busy working what have you been up to. Then she quickly brushed over saying she's always busy doing wierd stuff , can't say she's been busy working 😆

Thegirlwhouk

Those poor kids stuck at the side of the road all day. How does one person have so much car trouble?
I mean, I have no idea. She absolutely mystifies me, this woman.

Who does she think is going to get her to speak at their event? I saw she spoke at some teaching union conference.... WHY? I mean... WHY?! She knows nothing. What's her degree in? What experience does she have?

alk1989

She's obviously only just started christmas shopping, boys are a last thought as always, managed to plan her Christmas nails before a thought for their presents. There's also no way she paid for the bedruthen santa experience as the only Saturday slots being offered were expensive one to one, not group sessions and she doesnt care enough to book them in for that and spend money on them rather than herself must have been another #gifted she hasn't put