Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katie C

I know, I know, old news…. But I just can’t get over the boys brown boots. They look so big on them and hard to walk in. I don’t get it!

Reactions: 1

SecretShhhh

Still pisses me off her house is such a fucking tip ALL the time. Get rid of shit then it will be tidy ffs. It’s not hard.

Pennylope26

Would be better if it was short back at the sides. I’m old fashioned I prefer boys with short hair however if it’s long it does need to be cared for. My little boy has shortish hair but has beautiful curls and I make sure they’re maintained and brushed regularly.

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Has this fool crashed her car or has she broken down in the middle of nowhere yet again? She seems a danger to everyone else on the roads & her boys.

mrsblakey

MP has complained on her behalf over CB, why is it always someone else’s fault?
Also, wanting a hefty back pay?

Bootoyoutoo

So keepss aying its the kids choice but has only just allowing him to have his hair cut but wknt let him dye it black? Make your mind up jessica you are either fully ok with him making all his choices or you only allow him to do it when u need content for instagram? U cant have it both ways!!

Attachments

alk1989

Why has she moved into the “office” when she has a bigger bed in her bedroom?
Surely she should give the boys the biggest room (with the green bed) if it’s not being used as the attic room seems so dangerous.
That would require her to put her boys needs first which she is incapable of doing

alk1989

I thought that 😆 but it wasn't the captions I was going by it was when one of them said mummy and daddy should take a picture together and she said yes

SecretShhhh

It’s her birthday and her presents are wrapped in plastic carrier bags. Says it all really on the effort levels from him doesn’t it!!

SecretShhhh

Wonder if that writing she’s done on the door to accompany the elf will wash off?
She has no respect for someone else’s property, and that’s what it is… her council home doesn’t belong to her.
I thought exactly the same. What did she write it with?
She is so sporadic with everything. Why not finish the stairs rather than get a tree? Never finished anything. Getting sick of seeing her fella too. She is like the kid of girl who ditches all her mates as soon as she gets a new man.

Grasshopper

Disgraceful... should be at home, cosy night with the boys, early to bed for school today.

What stability do those boys have?

alk1989

If the triplets have gone to her mums last night which it somewhere around Exeter does that mean they have missed another day of school today just for her to go out partying?

alk1989

Absolutely disgusting shes allowing them to call him dad abd oh look definately reading here cos shes brushing their haor
All she's doing is showing how obviously different their hair looks brushed so we can see even more clearly when it's not brushed. That's probably the only time she's brushed it in a month

gossipfortwo

Think they were about 3 when she changed the names so well aware of all their own names. I remember she always called them the ABC triplets so wasn't it Arthur Brody and Carter or something like that?
Yes this is correct. She made a massive thing about them being called the abc triplets and absolutely everyone called them their first names and then at 3 changed them, she called she always called them their middle names at home but we lived in a small town where everyone knows everyone and close friends and family used first names