Triplets in Cornwall #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kids are finally in school.

Jess still on ths beg and simultaneously acting like she's no responsibilities and spending what money she has on festival tickets and other guff.

Meanwhile the kids are dumped with anyone and come second to her gurning into her phone.

Reactions: 9
I see she said the paperwork for childcare at the conference she spoke at didn't go through . I suspect she never submitted it. So who looked after them when she was on the stage?

Reactions: 4
How did she get on stage - I just don't get it she hasn't got a first in childcare studies hasn't been a teacher for years... her children are unruly how is she a behaviour expert?!

Reactions: 5
This woman is supposed to be a teacher😳 yikes she can barely spell simple words.

I see she said the paperwork for childcare at the conference she spoke at didn't go through . I suspect she never submitted it. So who looked after them when she was on the stage?
Whichever unsuspecting passerby she could thrust them upon. Half the time they’re with people she’s met on the internet.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
She said something like the children were upstairs. I presume in the hotel room, let's hope she's not left them alone in the room since she's gone there on her own with no other adults and has said she didn't sort the childcare

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She defo left them on there own in that room she bleeping infuriates me she's the type thar if anything happened to her kids it would be everyone else's fault apart from her own and the public would fall for it!

She also just bullshitted an excuse to the car park operator about why she can't get out of the parking she told them it was kids of her kids when in reality it's because she wa stop busy looking at herself on camera and telling her adoring fans all about her life fuckong idiot

Reactions: 3
If she were not busy filming yourself and talking to your phone whilst driving aswell she wouldn't have struggled so much to find the exit and fail to leave in the alloted time, which is usually pretty generous. The 3 kids can easily get themselves in their seats probably just needs her to clip their belts. The whole ordeal would take less than a minute, she constantly tries to avoid any blame for her problems

Reactions: 1
I’ve noticed she thinks it’s endearing to post her little mistakes, opsies I am so stupid, maybe she enjoys people feeling sorry for her, perhaps so they’ll donate? I have second hand embarrassment for people that don’t own anything.

Reactions: 3
Can you imagine this woman teaching your children? Not a chance in hell woulf I trust this scatterbrain in charge of 30 primary children, "woopsy I lost one of them teehee"

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Those boys are not a good advert for any clothing brand, no matter what they wear they look scruffy & neglected.

Her phones been cut off… meanwhile she’s at a festival every weekend. What a frugal lifestyle.

Lol so phone cut off but still going to a festival she is honestly a teenager yrapped in an adults body and the car that sue has been hiding away absolutely disgusting...obviously flirting with that bloke who is helping her out as well Jesus christ she needs to grow up

Reactions: 6
Phone cut off because of cost of living

attends multiple festivals

festivals are priority of course 😂

and the hair!! I have no problem with boys having long hair and her boys hair colour is beautiful but it just looks out of control. My son son had long hair for a while due to fear of having it cut (he is autistic) but it was washed and brushed! I bet the school love it 🫣 I can’t imagine she ever checks for the dreaded head lice!

The audacity to say phone cut off due to cost of living !! When she spends hundreds on festivals and luxuries .