Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

alk1989

The laziness is unreal, having other people come in to clean up her mess when shes unemployed, her children are in school and she has NO JOB! She has 30 hours childfree with no job to fit in every week but is too lazy to clean her own mess. She let's her children draw on the walls of a house that isn't even hers then sits on her ass filmed someone else come in and clean it up for her

Reactions: 11

SecretShhhh

Nothing is ever her fault is it?

Driving in a storm despite warnings everywhere - blame the weather
Unreliable car and van - Blame the RAC
Never carries a debit card with her - Blames Enterprise
Kids hair a mess - Blames wanting them to be individuals and decide what they want
Messy house - Blames ADHD

And on it goes….

Ffs. Take some accountability. Even more annoying that she is using her account to slag them off.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

mrsblakey

I was a kid who had no routine or stability as a kid, home life was chaotic, was always late for school as my mum stayed up late and wouldn’t get up, no bed time. It used to stress me out being late every day and used to hate walking in, was always tired at school 🫣

with my own kids I strive to be different! I’m not perfect but I try my best!

my point being it’s not good for kids to live a chaotic lifestyle!

Reactions: 10

alk1989

Unbelievable she's begging someone to come to a festival she's dragged her young children to for them to babysit for free whilst she goes out drinking and pretending they aren't her problem! What an awful mother, she thinks it's so cute and hilarious her 5 year old fell asleep from exhaustion during a gig because she forced her children to be out so late. Then the next morning the best she can offer them is a packet of crisps for breakfast while she's busy filming herself getting ready

• Sad
  • Wow

alk1989

Its a mid Thursday morning shes posting about being in the gym and getting hair nails done meanwhile her children live in a house with dirty floors and no carpets, she's claiming benefits, getting her children taken to school in taxis not funded by her and even posting about low income grants she's trying to get because she's clearly struggling so much. Shes supposedly struggling yet owns 2 vehicles, constantly eating meals out and having coffees out, has airfryers and coffee machines on her worktops worth 100s, pays a gym membership and nails, always wearing branded clothes and buying her children expensive hauls from surf brands not just primark etc but she claims she needs extra help

• Wow

Ratherbeskiing

Kids are finally in school.

Jess still on ths beg and simultaneously acting like she's no responsibilities and spending what money she has on festival tickets and other guff.

Meanwhile the kids are dumped with anyone and come second to her gurning into her phone.

Reactions: 9

alk1989

The story of her crying… it doesn’t do anything to raise awareness, she’s centering herself in a topic she clearly isn’t informed enough to speak on.
Shes not even fully clear about what she's upset over, seemed like she's trying to make the boys birthday all about her and her feelings rather than them. And there's no excuse not being prepared for their birthday and feeling overwhelmed with it when she has no job and spends every available evening/weekend and half term out at festivals, driving up country, not even leaving enough time for the boys to change out of school clothes, keeping them up way too late for their age and school night after night. Every other parent who cares about their children's birthdays make the effort for them, put the time in to gifts, planning something nice that isn't just an adult restaurant she wanted to try (awful idea for 3 boys 6th birthday) , other parents plan an afternoon out, a party maybe, even just a little one at home with their friends. And other parents manage to do this whilst working a full time job

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Bootoyoutoo

She absolutely infuriates me and its true what someone else said if this was an inner city single mum living In a high rise block of flats and drinking too all hours whilst her kids was exhausted at a rave then social services would be banging down the door,, I'm disgusted with twinkl resources sending her free stuff now as well .

alk1989

Mad that shes putting this much effort in to decorating a classroom she's probably only temping in and has only been there 5 minutes but her own children don't have carpet on their bedroom floor...

alk1989

Goes for a break on social media but can't possibly avoid going back on to slate a business who are probably overly busy working in awful weather. If this is happening so regularly with both her vehicles the problem is on her not keeping up with maintenance

Reactions: 7

alk1989

It's bizarre she would rather them miss school at the end of the few days away but is happy to ship them off to her mums for the first night , not on a school night, so she can shag her new boyfriend. All she ever thinks about is herself, yayyy kids we are going on holiday but you 3 are not invited to the first couple of days even though its perfectly child friendly. She is one of the odd self centered people I have ever seen, purely puts her own wants and needs before her childrens education and welfare

Potatohead

Anyone else wonder how she manages to keep track of the three boys safely at busy festivals while she is drinking?

The thought of that fills me with horror! I would be a nervous wreck keeping an eye on the three of them at all times. I wouldn’t be able to relax for a second.
This is my thoughts as well! They are always plonked on some randoms shoulder. She comes across as unhinged and extremely immature but she probably thinks "my kids are free and living a lovely life' when really they're downing coke at 1am in what essentially looks like an outdoor rave whilst their mum dances around pissed. If she was living in a council estate in a rough area she d had SS knocking on her door.

Bleurghgram

VIP Member
I don’t think he’s her boyfriend, I just she just wants him to be. Look at his profile, he’s posted something saying he treats his friends kids as his own. Sure it’ll be locked down quick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

hattie20

VIP Member
Anyone else wonder how she manages to keep track of the three boys safely at busy festivals while she is drinking?

The thought of that fills me with horror! I would be a nervous wreck keeping an eye on the three of them at all times. I wouldn’t be able to relax for a second.

Anonymous One

I can’t wait to see what sob story she pulls off when she remembers she hasn’t bought the boys presents the week before Christmas this year. Last year’s extended hospital stay for haemorrhoids was great entertainment. I wonder if the ‘car crash’ means she can quit ‘working as a teacher’ after 2 days?

Potatohead

I just have no sympathy. She spent weeks (if mot months) dicking about, surfing, lunching out, running and going to the gym every day, weekends ways etc and now wants sympathy because she's waited 3 days before Christmas before getting presents or tidying her house. That isn't adhd that's having your priorities completely wrong.

alk1989

What a joke aswell the unemployed lazy woman seems to be taking her kids to constant festivals, clubs, swimming has 2 vehicles and is planning her 2nd spa trip in a matter of weeks but yet me and my husband work a silly amount of hours, have to work each others days off so no family Time ever only have 2 children but wouldn't even be able to consider a festival every other weekend, spare vehicle, multiple clubs