Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dreamteam1

VIP Member
I nearly commented on this. It looked like she had the lobster, so either it was gifted/pr, which wasn’t declared, or she had £30.25 in her account, and she was lying. Either way it wasn’t a good look to go to a spenny restaurant and order the most expensive thing on the menu while pleading poverty.
Or the guy she was with was paying?

hattie20

VIP Member
What's her secret? I'd love to know. Myself and partner have to both work full time to afford a small terrace house with 2 children and there is never money left over for treats. This woman lives in a house in Cornwall looking over the sea and spends her weekdays surfing, lunching and running and then weekends at festivals in her motor home?

She worked a few hours at a kids club over the summer and now nothing. Wonder if she's just racking up debt?
I don’t get it either! We couldn’t dream of living her lifestyle. And all the piles and piles of matching kids clothes she seems to have everywhere, mine have to make do with the odd bit from primark or charity shops. I don’t understand how she does it at all.

We are clearly doing something wrong.

mrsblakey

8.47 on a school morning and she's making beds? Why don't you tell us jess why you are incapable of taking your own children to school yet tax payers have to pay for a taxi for them??
I believe that if it was her choice to send them to said out of catchment school when there’s space closer, she’d have to take them herself but if the council put them in a school out of catchment due to space the council have to provide transport. I am not saying this is right in her case though when she has a car but my son gets a taxi to school, he has SEN and at secondary but the bus isn’t suitable for him and we are tax payers so I don’t feel guilty here 😂

alk1989

5 year olds drinking coke, yet again not in car seats and walking bare foot at the side of the road in prickly weeds. Mother of the year as always

gossipfortwo

She’ll have to be careful now universal credit are starting to have more access to where people’s money is coming and going from 😂
Benefit fraud here we come

Bootoyoutoo

And she probably knows his on tinder cos she just posted a video of him on Instagram lol, she was defo a fu k and chuck lol

alk1989

Looks like shes also self diagnosed at least one of the boys with adhd probably hoping to claim extra benefits and stay out of work

SecretShhhh

Least favourite is Hunter, aka baby b, brodie,
Even one of her exs has said it’s extremely known by everyone and said that he’s the most hard work and used to cause the most carnage. Probably because he gets least love an attention.
Where we live (where she comes from) a rumour went around about her at a baby shower cuddling hunter from behind and realising it was him and infront of everyone, then went not you I was looking for Oakley (his identical).
---

You should check out the original thread of hers on here. All the screenshots etc are on there
Ah this is so sad. Also, love the insider knowledge!
I follow the guy she was dating earlier in the summer, was suprised when they got together as he is such a free spirt. So much so he is now living in Bali!! Couldn’t have don’t thag with three kids in tow.

Bleurghgram

VIP Member
The car looks pretty decent too? Like I know a car can have a load of mechanical problems and be a piece of shit, my car is 18 years old but has only done 90k so I’m determined to keep it going for as long as poss… but it looks a hell of a lot worse than hers.