Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

alk1989

I might be the only one who thinks this but she's pushing her 6 year old in the toddler seat of the trolley wtf! And she's a 'teacher' who spelt the word calender... callander

hattie20

VIP Member
Those poor kids stuck at the side of the road all day. How does one person have so much car trouble?
Honestly, I’ve never known anything like it. And I’ve owned some right old bangers in my time, I’ve broken down once in 25 years of driving!

dreamteam1

VIP Member
It isn’t really a great ad for the mechanics of the van keeps breaking down, or is she not prepared to actually fix it, how did it pass an MOT?!

hattie20

VIP Member
I feel really uncomfortable thinking this, but am I on glue thinking she has a least favourite triplet? I won’t say who I think yet as it might prove a point if others think the same as me.
It’s been clear for a long time who the favourite is.

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Why is she filming herself hoovering the car out?🤯 all the messing about having to set her camera up just to film herself/her arse. who the hell is interested in that? 🤯🤯🤯
Is it the rental car, proving she can clean up after herself?

Pennylope26

No because her adhd seems to be used as an excuse not to parent her children. My friend has adhd and yes she struggles at times but she always puts her kids first!!

mrsblakey

Oh my gosh. I just went back and read the first thread of hers. I knew she was unhinged... But wow.
The first time I had heard of her was on a Cornwall live post when she was claiming poverty and people were donating money and a row erupted in the comments. I felt sorry for her at first and enjoyed her updated on instagram, but it has become apparent what she’s really like!

GhostHoward

VIP Member
I feel really uncomfortable thinking this, but am I on glue thinking she has a least favourite triplet? I won’t say who I think yet as it might prove a point if others think the same as me.

dreamteam1

VIP Member
What’s the rules with council housing? If you have money coming in (I.e donations) surely the home should go to someone who doesn’t or can’t earn?

GhostHoward

VIP Member
No, she’s talked about her nasal voice and just said that’s the way she speaks.

I wouldn’t speak so much shit if I had a voice like that though 😬

…Can you imagine the “sexy talk” 😬😬