Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Do they get a taxi to school? (I must of missed this). That infuriates me when I live in Cornwall too and had to appeal to get the right transport for my disabled son, in which he should have automatically been entitled to! She drives and has no regular job!
It also infuriates me how she is around car seats not being used or used properly!! Those boys will be so tired today too!
The kid behind the driver was out of his seat straps & swinging off the headrest on the driver's seat.😡🤬

Reactions: 1

Bizziebody

VIP Member
This is mean but I hope the hospital needed to cut some of the kid's hair off. They all look disheveled including her.

mrsblakey

Festival season is here 😂wonder if she’ll take the kids this year 🫣 or take them anywhere more suited 🫣

GhostHoward

VIP Member
Hopefully the dog will have a better life with her sister - if it is there. I’ve heard that the dog is always roaming freely around where she lives and she is unaware most of the time!
Roaming freely when she doesn’t even have a garden?
And a herding breed that is well known to snap if not worked?

Bizziebody

VIP Member
No mention of her homeless sister any more.
If you have been homeless with three kids like Jess wouldn't you try & save as much as you could so it doesn't happen again, not spend, spend, spend.

mrsblakey

I get it, keeping on top of a house with kids, especially 3 young ones can be tricky, I have 2 and some days I clean all day and it’s still not how I want my house, it can be overwhelming, however I do believe if she spent some more time at home or off her phone it would help!

Bleurghgram

VIP Member
By the looks of the gym she’s also driving 30 miles there and back. I’ve got a small car but that’s nearly a tank of fuel a week for me. How does she afford it?

• Wow

Katie 0099

Chatty Member
Has anyone noticed that her boys feet turn in when they walk/run , they always look like they are going to fall

LMG

VIP Member
. All the arm waving and jumping around because she knows the camera is on her.

LMG

VIP Member
Why is she filming herself hoovering the car out?🤯 all the messing about having to set her camera up just to film herself/her arse. who the hell is interested in that? 🤯🤯🤯

GhostHoward

VIP Member
When she was sharing old reels, the “that’s not my name” video made me laugh because aren’t they legally named something more traditional?

Out of interest does anyone know when she changed what she called them? Must have been so confusing.

Anonymous One

Bet she won’t take the poor kid to the hairdresser to get it fixed before school. Poor kid will be walking around with his wonky DIY fringe forever.