TripletGirlsAndSon #3 Undeclared tiktok gifts galor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On live last night she was saying she won’t have Covid jab but that her mum has because she’s had cancer and has bad asthma….. wouldn’t you be lining up to have it to protect your mum? Especially where she sees her so much.
The vaccine is for self protection though, having it can possibly reduce your risks and your symptoms. By her not having it it doesn't change the risk to her mother.
Whilst I believe she should have the jab, it is personal choice and it makes no odds to her mother catching it weather she's vaccinated or not.

Reactions: 3
Chloe is against the jab (each to their own) and once said she wasn’t putting that in her body? Yet her lips 😂😂😂😂🤣🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
The vaccine is for self protection though, having it can possibly reduce your risks and your symptoms. By her not having it it doesn't change the risk to her mother.
Whilst I believe she should have the jab, it is personal choice and it makes no odds to her mother catching it weather she's vaccinated or not.
It does though, even just the fact that the more people that have it then the quicker it’ll go. My kids have had it to protect dad as he’s had cancer , they have the flu jab to protect him , it’s not full proof I know but every like helps!

Chloe is against the jab (each to their own) and once said she wasn’t putting that in her body? Yet her lips 😂😂😂😂🤣🤷🏼‍♀️
Omg I’m going to say that next time she’s live!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It does though, even just the fact that the more people that have it then the quicker it’ll go. My kids have had it to protect dad as he’s had cancer , they have the flu jab to protect him , it’s not full proof I know but every like helps!

Omg I’m going to say that next time she’s live!
The vaccine won't erraidcate covid anytime soon. You can still ha e the vaccine, be a symptomatic and spread it. It doesn't stop transmission proof is in the way it has been spreading like wildfire. I work ICU (when not on maternity) and a high % of paitents are double jabbed

The vaccine won't erraidcate covid anytime soon. You can still ha e the vaccine, be a symptomatic and spread it. It doesn't stop transmission proof is in the way it has been spreading like wildfire. I work ICU (when not on maternity) and a high % of paitents are double jabbed
I know, I work in science. Just seemed odd that she won’t get the jabs that’s all when her mum is vulnerable

Reactions: 1
Anyone see that she came on live tonight, I clicked on it and she was still in her work top, she realised a few minutes later and ended the live and kept coming back and going off again and when she eventually stayed on for good she was wearing a completely different top and jacket🤣

also, people started gifting her and she stopped what she was doing and said ‘guys can you please hold off on the gifts because bee is coming on in 20 minutes and we’re going to have a big match’. She even said ‘I’m begging that you wait until he comes on, to send gifts’. So she’s back at it begging for gifts again tonight after bragging about buying a fish lamp thing for £40 so she’s clearly got more than enough money as it is🙄 I don’t understand why people send her gifts just for her to waste their money on things neither her or the kids need🙄

Reactions: 2
She’s wrapping AJs presents infront of him. I know his only 3 but still lmao what’s the point in that. Taking the magic away 😂

Now she left him in the living room with the wrapped presents and his opened them all while she was in the kitchen. 😭

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
She’s wrapping AJs presents infront of him. I know his only 3 but still lmao what’s the point in that. Taking the magic away 😂

Now she left him in the living room with the wrapped presents and his opened them all while she was in the kitchen. 😭
Oh ffs
You literally can’t make the tit up she does. That poor boy :(

My toddler saw some playdoh I had hidden for Xmas and wanted it so I let him, but no way would I wrap infront of him! Mind you it’s only clothes isn’t it?! 😂😂😂😭😭😭😂😂😂

• Haha
My toddler saw some playdoh I had hidden for Xmas and wanted it so I let him, but no way would I wrap infront of him! Mind you it’s only clothes isn’t it?! 😂😂😂😭😭😭😂😂😂
Tbf the ones she was wrapping last night was toys 😂 that’s why I’m not surprised he opened them because he knew the goods where in there hahaha

Makes me laugh how she’s showing off all she’s got the kids for Christmas and getting her nails done etc like she pays for it herself. Her followers have paid for all that tit. Embarrassment of a girl she is.
she’s took AJ sledging today but of course she has to film it or it didn’t happen. Pretty sure she’s on a night out tonight too

It’s the uploading a thousand boomerangs for me 😂😂

Makes me laugh how she’s showing off all she’s got the kids for Christmas and getting her nails done etc like she pays for it herself. Her followers have paid for all that tit. Embarrassment of a girl she is.
she’s took AJ sledging today but of course she has to film it or it didn’t happen. Pretty sure she’s on a night out tonight too
I know winds me up when people show off and boast about what they’ve got. Fair enough they’ve spent loads, I admit I have on my daughter but it’s her birthday a week before Christmas as well. But it’s not fair when people like her boast about it cos some people don’t have that, not everything should be blasted all over social media. She’s got her kids all them clothes, but they always look scruffy and unwashed? In stained clothes so are the clothes she’s buying just for show then 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
It’s the uploading a thousand boomerangs for me 😂😂

I know winds me up when people show off and boast about what they’ve got. Fair enough they’ve spent loads, I admit I have on my daughter but it’s her birthday a week before Christmas as well. But it’s not fair when people like her boast about it cos some people don’t have that, not everything should be blasted all over social media. She’s got her kids all them clothes, but they always look scruffy and unwashed? In stained clothes so are the clothes she’s buying just for show then 😂😂
think it was Stormi who was wearing disgusting clothes yesterday, they had clearly been washed but were still sooo stained absolutely no effort to pick up a stain remover spray.

think it was Stormi who was wearing disgusting clothes yesterday, they had clearly been washed but were still sooo stained absolutely no effort to pick up a stain remover spray.
Thats just laziness if I can’t get a stain out of clothes once they’ve been in the washing machine I throw them cos otherwise they look off coloured

Thats just laziness if I can’t get a stain out of clothes once they’ve been in the washing machine I throw them cos otherwise they look off coloured
literally! i go thru about a bottle a week !! its just so lazy why would you not take care of your kids clothes

How does she have time to go live so much. I wake up she’s live, go to bed & she’s live! Im a mum of four myself and barely get time to pee let alone be live 10 times s day 😩

How does she have time to go live so much. I wake up she’s live, go to bed & she’s live! Im a mum of four myself and barely get time to pee let alone be live 10 times s day 😩
Thank you. I have 3 single mum but not as in me and the dad split as in dads are a dead beat ( eldest and the twins both shite dads) and I have NO help at all. No do