TripletGirlsAndSon #3 Undeclared tiktok gifts galor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So annoying seeing how Chloe never interacts with her commenters when duelling someone , just reads them and is so ignorant . Also I’ve just noticed that whenever Jodi comes onto chloes live and starts commenting all she does is just want attention for herself and people to talk to her . Feel so awkward for her coming into someone else’s live just to steal the spotlight

So annoying seeing how Chloe never interacts with her commenters when duelling someone , just reads them and is so ignorant . Also I’ve just noticed that whenever Jodi comes onto chloes live and starts commenting all she does is just want attention for herself and people to talk to her . Feel so awkward for her coming into someone else’s live just to steal the spotlight
I hate when Jodie goes live with her because Jodie literally never shuts up about herself. If anyone even tries to say something she just turns it back onto her pregnancy or Noah or her it’s so annoying. It also makes me laugh how Jodie is constantly in pain apparently and her ‘little’ body isn’t able to carry a baby yet she carried Noah🤣 and she’s always in a near death experience with her pregnancy like Jodie just shut up about yourself for once

I hate when Jodie goes live with her because Jodie literally never shuts up about herself. If anyone even tries to say something she just turns it back onto her pregnancy or Noah or her it’s so annoying. It also makes me laugh how Jodie is constantly in pain apparently and her ‘little’ body isn’t able to carry a baby yet she carried Noah🤣 and she’s always in a near death experience with her pregnancy like Jodie just shut up about yourself for once
What’s Jodies TikTok name?

She’s clearly been reading as she can’t help herself look at her recent post 🤣🤣. Obvs triggered babe HELLOOOO

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Lmfao, you’ve hit a nerve I think 😂😂😂

deffo hit a nerve Im crying hahahahha if the shoe fits sweetheart wear it Cinderella

deffo hit a nerve Im crying hahahahha if the shoe fits sweetheart wear it Cinderella
She must be religiously reading here to know we’ve written something about her hahaha it’s so funny the dedication is a 10 though love it

What’s she put?? Her account is now private🤣
And obviously she reads this because she secretly hates Chloe too🤫
I will try and screenrecord hold on hahaha is it she’s probably sat here reading carefully bless her heart. Yeah she seems so two faced tbh

Hahahah shes deleted it pops. It basically said about no one knows what the pain she’s in and you’re not here health professionals or some crap along those lines

I will try and screenrecord hold on hahaha is it she’s probably sat here reading carefully bless her heart. Yeah she seems so two faced tbh

Hahahah shes deleted it pops. It basically said about no one knows what the pain she’s in and you’re not here health professionals or some crap along those lines
Thing is I don’t want to give Jodie that much hate because it’s what she wants, if she got near enough hate as Chloe she’d have just as many views as her so there’s a lot more I could say but I’ll leave it at that🤣

Thing is I don’t want to give Jodie that much hate because it’s what she wants, if she got near enough hate as Chloe she’d have just as many views as her so there’s a lot more I could say but I’ll leave it at that🤣
Yeah seems like she craves the attention tbh hahaha the way she drones on about herself all the time. She don’t deserve the airtime tbh

God doesn’t she go on about being pregnant! She didn’t even want to be and didn’t hide the fact early on!

some of the things are okay from there, only a couple of things. But the rest is just soo tacky and looks so cheap too

Clothes are a necessity not a bleeping present and yet there she is showing everyone what she’s bought with their money. Get some pyjamas that actually fit your kid instead of actual tack that you never put them in anyways🤥

Reactions: 2