TripletGirlsAndSon #3 Undeclared tiktok gifts galor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always buy my three fresh Christmas pjs for Xmas eve boxes and one pair and an outfit for Christmas! But yeah I don’t get it the rest of my kids piles of presents are TOYS!!

I can’t comment on pat pat never used it but I think sometimes it’s obvs you get what you pay for! And she’s buying them bleeping coats from there jesus.

Shes made her page private now 😂 can’t see what she’s posted 😂
it’s all good I can see!
thing is she’s one of them she wants to come across gobby and how she does, but wants no come back.
I don’t know her pregnancy history so won’t comment on that. But I can’t stand it when people are pregnant and constantly moan. Ffs….

Attachments

I always buy my three fresh Christmas pjs for Xmas eve boxes and one pair and an outfit for Christmas! But yeah I don’t get it the rest of my kids piles of presents are TOYS!!

I can’t comment on pat pat never used it but I think sometimes it’s obvs you get what you pay for! And she’s buying them bleeping coats from there jesus.

it’s all good I can see!
thing is she’s one of them she wants to come across gobby and how she does, but wants no come back.
I don’t know her pregnancy history so won’t comment on that. But I can’t stand it when people are pregnant and constantly moan. Ffs….
Here she goes again 🤣🤣. Clearly triggered, people only are triggered by the truth so that says it all really doesn’t it loooool

Here she goes again 🤣🤣. Clearly triggered, people only are triggered by the truth so that says it all really doesn’t it loooool
Thing is if she was my friend or I knew her I’d deffo tell her about herself she irritates me to the core, but then again I wouldn’t have people like that in my life that feel sorry for themselves and want sympathy all the time

Reactions: 2
Exactly that.
she’s a strange one she goes live whilst like watching tv, does she think she’s on goggle box?! 😂🤣
Then she’s like should I do this or this? Hun you’re a flipping adult stop asking tik tok and crack on.
I think she will really struggle when new bub comes.

Her face in general annoys me looks like she’s chewing a wasp 24/7 and has a face like a smacked ass she could at least smile or something Jesus

Reactions: 4

it’s all good I can see!
I’ve commented on both chloe and jodies live on my real account.. I instantly got blocked. Because they’ve both got a habit of blocking people and THEN saying tit about them. Say it before you block them idiots, where’s your balls at 😂

Like someone said too, we all know she constantly reads here because she lovessss what’s said about chloe and lives for it 😂

Yeah my twins have just turned one, they had Christmas Eve boxes with fresh pyjamas some fluffy socks and a book each, chloe needs too priorities her kids not her nails lip and whatever else she buys, I bet with the money she spends on that she could buy the kids clothes that actually fit. I mean they look as if they’re still wearing 0-3 shame on her for being a selfish mum when there’s mums like probably all of us who will go without just too dress there kid nice and give them decent meals!

Reactions: 1
I’ve commented on both chloe and jodies live on my real account.. I instantly got blocked. Because they’ve both got a habit of blocking people and THEN saying tit about them. Say it before you block them idiots, where’s your balls at 😂

Like someone said too, we all know she constantly reads here because she lovessss what’s said about chloe and lives for it 😂
She makes it soooo obvious she’s reading as well lol

Yeah my twins have just turned one, they had Christmas Eve boxes with fresh pyjamas some fluffy socks and a book each, chloe needs too priorities her kids not her nails lip and whatever else she buys, I bet with the money she spends on that she could buy the kids clothes that actually fit. I mean they look as if they’re still wearing 0-3 shame on her for being a selfish mum when there’s mums like probably all of us who will go without just too dress there kid nice and give them decent meals!
says she buys 6-9 but there absolutely squeezed on . there quite clearly not that size or shes lying and putting old small clothes on them.

says she buys 6-9 but there absolutely squeezed on . there quite clearly not that size or shes lying and putting old small clothes on them.
Just because her kids are 6-9 months doesn’t mean they should be in that sized clothing. She should buy 9-12 if she knows they’re bigger, you buy what fits your baby,not go on recommend sizing and squish tgen into it

Just because her kids are 6-9 months doesn’t mean they should be in that sized clothing. She should buy 9-12 if she knows they’re bigger, you buy what fits your baby,not go on recommend sizing and squish tgen into it
I agree , I never bought my daughter clothes that actually fit her perfectly cause her toes are always squished In onesies and they’re always tight around her arms, they need room to breathe and feel comfortable 😬

Must be a triplet thing. Amy does it too. bloody squashes them in. Can see Amy got brand new bodysuits but still didnt care to go up a size when they clearly need it, let go of 3/6 babe.

Must be a triplet thing. Amy does it too. bloody squashes them in. Can see Amy got brand new bodysuits but still didnt care to go up a size when they clearly need it, let go of 3/6 babe.
I don’t get why someone would put their children in clothes that are too small. Surely that would be uncomfortable for them 😫. It’s Bette ecoe them to be a bit big than strangling them poor things

I see a lot of people struggle to go up sizes. It almost seems a trend to have small babies at nearly 12 months old when really they’re bigger then they make out.

My girls just turned 1 they’re in 12-18 month pyjamas and can fit it 9-12 but I’d rather it be bigger and comfortable than they’re little feet looking squashed up

My girls just turned 1 they’re in 12-18 month pyjamas and can fit it 9-12 but I’d rather it be bigger and comfortable than they’re little feet looking squashed up
Exactlyyy as soon as my daughter was starting to get a big snug in her clothes I sized up. But I always had the next couple of sizes up prepared ready

My kids have always been bigger than the clothes sizes for their ages. My now 2 year old when she was 6 months was in 9-12. She’s now in some 3-4 🤣 I don’t get why people won’t want to put them in clothes that fit, maybe it’s a psychological thing and they don’t want to think their kids are growing idk