TripletGirlsAndSon #3 Undeclared tiktok gifts galor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is just chronically lonely and going live is her saviour.
Yeah I say this, that’s why it’d be good for her to go to baby groups or soft plays or get out and do something. Not just sit there on live all day and ignoring the fact you’ve got to parent 4 kids. It will only end up worse in the long run

Reactions: 1
whats the whole dig ‘least I have my kids’ no u bloody dont there always being fobbed of

I love how Amy was talking about the katylee and Libby drama and katylee commented on it 🤣 I never knew they spoke a few times. I actually like katylee 🙈

she must be feeling herself the amount of cringe tiktoks she’s posting of herself🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How does she have time to go live so much. I wake up she’s live, go to bed & she’s live! Im a mum of four myself and barely get time to pee let alone be live 10 times s day 😩
She's not live all the time 🙄 (so she said to me 🤣) she's blydi live constantly so why does she need to lie when everyone can see her on it constantly.

Reactions: 3
Yesssss!! Now I think her figure looks pretty good considering she carried her babies etc. but I don’t get the post. Whilst she’s twirling with the light she looks like a twit, and what she’s wearing is gross 😂

If you’ve got it flaunt it to the new extreme I suppose 😂😂😂 could be worse, could be only fans hahahaha

The caption aswell, she can’t dislike her body that much to post that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It's on Triplet girls and son. She's re posted it, as apparently Tiktok took the original down.
I've just watched it, I'm sure there is someone there watching, she looks to the side.

• Haha