Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KikiOoMomo

Chatty Member
I’ve had to unfollow her because of the shopping addiction. I’m trying to be mindful in my consumption this year (and going forward) and it’s just too much
I really thought moving out of Saatchi's home would've made her reconsider how much clothing she has because the clothing alone probably filled five trucks. I was actually surprised she even had a storage unit, her new dressing room is the size of a small shop! It's overwhelming watching her sometimes; I get anxious seeing the literal piles and piles of stuff she owns. I seriously doubt she even knows what she owns at this point.

Reactions: 11

Nancy Knows

Chatty Member
Again. She makes me feel normal and blessed with my life.

If you want to see another dreadful face look at Nicole Kidmans face on Expats. Dreadful which is a shame because I really admire her as an actress.

Madness!!! Be yourself ladies. Love from the inside out. Trinny is fun to watch but you wouldn’t want that adddict brain that never switches off

• Heart

loubylou50

VIP Member
So Lyla is home visiting for the weekend again . . . after being back last weekend (for a wedding) . . . I think she only went 2 or 3 weeks ago, surely returning so often this soon is not going to help her settling in to uni life or adjusting to Madrid? I said it before, but again - why didn’t she just attend a university much closer to home? She’s clearly a home-bird and nothing wrong with that, but why the push to live so far away!

Attachments

Grizzlybear

VIP Member
I find Trinny very sweet, actually - I grew up watching her! When I need to cheer up I dip into her videos. Ugh, just so yukky. It’s a weird time of life (being a teen etc) for mums and daughters to relate to each other, let alone what they’ve been through and how weird things are at the moment. Some people are trash. I hope it hasn’t upset her too much, and she can realise some people are dicks whose opinion doesn’t matter💔

• Heart

Ahcomeon

Chatty Member
Wow just watched. It’s like a new person! Her energy and happiness is off the scale. Plus. Embracing her curls.. it’s like a new relationship therefore new hairstyle. All the cliches and I’m here for them 😂🥰🥰🥰
I suppose no one sees a terrible relationship until it is over. She probably had months and months of heartache before the move.

Albee

VIP Member
So what are your thoughts on the eye liner? I feel Trinny has gone back on so many of her original messages. This is just another one.
1. Don’t need tools, use your fingers. Oh look we have brushes now.
2. Look natural use bff and concealer. No foundations require. Oh look we have full cover foundations.
3. Eye liners too harsh use our range of eye shadows to build up. Oh look we have eyeliners.

• Heart

Libertine

VIP Member
Most of the time it’s not completely my taste as well, but I love, how daring and playful she is, and I love listening to the thought process behind her outfits. Looking forward to her video everyday.
She must have had some troubles in her marriage, hence her skintness, her son not living with her, and other stuff she mentioned.

Back to Trinny: On her latest video, with the Bella Freud-suit, someone commented, how unrelatable her current lifestyle is.

I find it so interesting, how the attitude against her seems to shift atm.
On our thread here, but in the comments under her content as well.
You might like tutti.toetee.

I generally don’t like her outfits, but she seems so lovely and warm, and I enjoy her thought process, too.

Something has shifted with Trinny. A few years ago she was all ‘dress for the woman you are!’ which I loved. Now she’s embracing being a size six in £4000 frocks. She’s really railing against ageing.

Isthatso?

Yes, he was going to ‘fall off’ a building at some point.

What’s interesting is that Trinny gets cross when you mention filler (she’s admitted to Botox only) but her cheeks and lips have miraculously inflated over the years.

She must have spent over 10k at The Vampires Wife sample sale. Like a lot of brands, which get heavy investment, their output and price has risen. The quality fallen. Silk lining has disappeared, silk has been replaced by polyester. Finishing not as good. Prices inflated so they are constantly in sale.

If she was really tuned into the clothes in a mindful way she’d notice that. Rather than just blindly spend!

• Heart

Deevee47

VIP Member
Yes but how many people buy sequin now because of trinny. It’s weird how many copy her style when they’re not the same height or body shape. Those trinny tribers are a strange bunch in my opinion- not dissimilar to those who follow Caroline Hirons .
I think that was the suggested dress code. So many rose to the challenge 💛

loubylou50

VIP Member
So Lyla is trying again with leaving home, this time to Spain for university - wonder if she’ll last this time round?! Of course it’s absolutely right that she came home from travelling if she wasn’t happy, but if she’s a home bird at heart then I can’t help wondering if it’s Trinny who is pushing for Lyla to move away and have these ‘life experiences’? Hopefully not, and it works out this time.

Attachments

• Heart

Rothsey

VIP Member
Feel mean saying this as I mostly like her style, but sometimes there's just too much.
There's a layering piece and a long wasitcoat, then a blazer and a coat with a complementary scarf or a neckpiece. At that stage please don't reach for the luminous yellow bag. :)
If I did that much layering I’d be like Joey when he wore all his clothes!!!

• Haha

Neighbourooney

Really crass and disgusting behaviour. I didn’t see it myself, but really feel for both of them! Especially when you consider they are both probably bored silly and trying to have a bit of fun 🤷🏻‍♀️ Thanks, people on the internet.
exactly! The entitlement of some people is astonishing. Trinny does these videos for the fun of it and for the ladies who like to watch her. She makes no money on showing her wardrobes. I thought their live videos were very sweet especially when they are going through stuff talking about it lyla would keep it or not. It’s all the stuff I look forward to with my daughter someday so I find it cute to watch.

Ennasor

I think it helps that she is tall and slim. She can get away with a lot of questionable outfits. Especially living in London. She seems to be in the Daily Mail a lot. So has her pictures taken a lot. Someone in the comments of her youtube wrote that her shoes made her lower figure stick out. That it looked like Trinny was wearing a nappy. I can't unsee it now
I really dont like twin Fridays with Chole Dall'Olio. Poor Chole doesnt look great in most of the outfits. Make up and hair looks shocking. Sorry for being harsh. I just cant warm to her.
I thought she was Spanish but she is Italian?

Reactions: 10

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
Feel mean saying this as I mostly like her style, but sometimes there's just too much.
There's a layering piece and a long wasitcoat, then a blazer and a coat with a complementary scarf or a neckpiece. At that stage please don't reach for the luminous yellow bag. :)

• Haha

queenamber

VIP Member
She's hinted at a lot of TV production meetings. I'd love to see her do a new makeover show that's more updated than What Not to Wear (plus more in-depth than the Trinny Takeover show)

• Heart