Trinny Woodall and Trinny London products

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soooo, she’s in L.A. meeting someone of a production company. Does that mean, she separated businesswise from Saatchi as well, I wonder.

Reactions: 2
Of course it does.

She did a runner from his home/life/business and bought him out of his investment. It’s plain as day.

Soooo, she’s in L.A. meeting someone of a production company. Does that mean, she separated businesswise from Saatchi as well, I wonder.

Reactions: 5
I wonder who Saatchi will move in to use Trinny’s wardrobes and Nigella’s kitchen? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Martha Sitwell is like a real life Jilly Cooper character, old school, daring, country set type.

Reactions: 4
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
IMG_0789.jpeg

Bloody hell, I hope Trinny is ok! And I hope she took out the car rental insurance 🫠

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She's hinted at a lot of TV production meetings. I'd love to see her do a new makeover show that's more updated than What Not to Wear (plus more in-depth than the Trinny Takeover show)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Is anyone still using her products and loving them? I live in the US, so it’s shipping on top and I’d really rather not fork out on stuff and then not like it.

Is anyone still using her products and loving them? I live in the US, so it’s shipping on top and I’d really rather not fork out on stuff and then not like it.
I think she’ll be coming to the US soon…
I use her skin care, will I repurchase? I don’t know, but I have repurchased a lot of makeup… x

Reactions: 2
I’m on my nth tube of bff, the pots last me so long I haven’t had to rebuy, but I have now got a few good ones on rotation - I love them this time of year! I’ve had a few samples of skincare too - impressed by tiptoe in and also her retinol.

I absolutely love her BFF. So flattering and easy to put on.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I like the BFF but I can’t use it round my eyes as it makes my skin sore. The make up stacks are fab, I love the concept and the products.
I have mentioned before on this thread that I got a lot of the skincare but it wasn’t any better for my skin than cheaper brands so I haven’t replaced all. However the balm cleanser and the exfoliation I have as I like those.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hello all, I have just found this thread and am gradually reading through but wanted to ask what vampire wife's dresses are? Is it a brand or a style? Thanks!

I liked her prada loafers of the past but the ones that look like car tyres are hideous and the dress over trousers look is a def NO NO I think.
vampires wife dresses are def no. I hate the white trainers with everything - she used to wear shoes loads and I wish she’d revert back at least with trousers. Shop her own wardrobe would be a good idea for her to take her own advice
The white r&b trainers were cool at the start but completely over done now. She used to wear her Stella’s on repeat in every colour but she’s not worn them in time.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.