Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Really crass and disgusting behaviour. I didn’t see it myself, but really feel for both of them! Especially when you consider they are both probably bored silly and trying to have a bit of fun 🤷🏻‍♀️ Thanks, people on the internet.
I saw it - disgusting behaviour. Well done to trinny shutting it down in a calm manner. Poor girl has been through so much in her life with losing her dad in tragic circumstances. Makes me so mad when people behave like that towards children.

Reactions: 13

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I really thought moving out of Saatchi's home would've made her reconsider how much clothing she has because the clothing alone probably filled five trucks. I was actually surprised she even had a storage unit, her new dressing room is the size of a small shop! It's overwhelming watching her sometimes; I get anxious seeing the literal piles and piles of stuff she owns. I seriously doubt she even knows what she owns at this point.
It is crazy how much clothing she owns. Nobody needs that much stuff. Plus she keeps on buying more. And so much of it nearly identical. Slight variations on coats, jeans and boots. The needless consumption is off the charts.

Nancy Knows

Chatty Member
I think her buying is an illness to fill the gaps where she once used alcohol / drugs. She’s a regular in the rooms “NA & AA”

Ditto all the nonsense she does to her face. It’s an addiction. I think she looks very unsure of herself, no confidence, hence the spending to feel better. It’s a shame. So many daft women in London like this

• Wow
  • Heart

KikiOoMomo

Chatty Member
The Trinny Tribers are menopausal women in their 50s & look daft. I see them up from Kent for the day trotting on the King’s Road with those God awful platform shoes Trinny wears. The hat is “I’m with the band” - but she’s not is she? Just awful
I'm going to London on holiday in a few weeks (I live in Sweden) and will be avoiding the King's Road for this exact reason! I'm afraid of running into a horde of Trinny Tribers in white platform trainers and sequined gilets 🤣

• Haha

KikiOoMomo

Chatty Member
I know she’s spoken about having awful skin in her teens and 20’s but I would have thought with the amount of lasers etc that she does that he skin would be of better quality!
She's a good reminder that despite all the medical treatments available, you can't escape aging. I think at a certain point all the Botox, microneedling, fillers and acid peels aren't worth the hassle because you don't end up fresh and dewy, more plasticky and pulled too tight.

I think Trinny shines much better showing us how fashion, makeup and hair can help us look and feel our best. Her skincare advice? Not so much.

• Heart

Sasa44

Chatty Member
That was well done. Obviously tricky territory navigate but lucid, sensitive, and - dare I say - with a woman's touch.
It's not to say I liked it. I found most of it triggering. But Trinny articulated some of the things I found triggering, which makes the video worthwhile.

It's still difficult to watch people "playing at being a woman" - like it's not hard enough already for so many biological and social reasons.

• Heart

Deevee47

VIP Member
Yes, it’s clear to see. She’s just not herself at the moment. I feel so sad for her as she tries to give so much of herself to her followers. Yes she is selling her products but she does give really positive uplifting advice and she is a real advocate of woman.
Is it just me or does she get thinner and thinner? The jeans in that navy outfit video were noticeably baggy.

Reactions: 12

Howdy

VIP Member
Darling, it’s not obligatory to have abs! There’s thousands of gorgeous women without them, or not even flat tummies. There lies beauty in every tummy. Look at other bodyforms on Insta and learn to find it! Don’t compare yourself to Trinny! She’s in a completely different stage at a completely different place in life!
And a lot of money. Trinny is also obsessed with her appearance; it's her career too but the endless quest for youth she chases (laser masks and so on) makes me feel exhausted just watching lol.

Last edited:
  • Heart

queenamber

VIP Member
That's such a shame if true. Although a lot of those offices give me such mean girl vibes. Has anyone watched any of the TikToks from the SheerLuxe office? I would hate working with every one of them 😂

Howdy

VIP Member
How does anyone know Trinny doesn't vote Tory?! Or has she said? I highly doubt political views are the cause of their break up after this amount of time.

Only screenshotted bad ones and only until page 2.
---
Bonus round worst of

Attachments

• Wow

Grizzlybear

VIP Member
I think as well, fair play to her for knowing herself enough to know that you don’t need to stay in situations you’re not enjoying if you don’t have to. It’s a lesson I wish I’d learned a lot earlier. Admittedly, it is privilege to be there and also to come home easily, but if a young woman doesn’t have to be stuck somewhere she’s unwell and unhappy, then why would you make her?

HookedOnCrochet

Sorry if this has already been covered - I really like the BFF cream but find it pricey for how much you actually get, has anyone used any si llar products/dupes?
I've been a big fan of BFF for about 4-5 years now but at £39 it's too expensive for me now.

I recently bought the No7 tinted skin perfector, it's new and part of the hydraluminous range. It's tinted when it comes out but it gives a very similar effect to the BFF. It's only £14.50 in comparison but No7 always have deals. I managed to get 3 products for £14 total the other day including the skin perfector, was cheaper for 3 products with the deals and a voucher than it was to buy it alone!

Libertine

VIP Member
My group chat with my friends has blown up over this, too.

I have friends who have had breast cancer, who have mobility issues from MS, who have left abusive relationships, and who have various disabilities. None of them are measuring the quality of their life by whether they look younger than their age or whether they can stand up without using their hands. None of them feel less than after menopause. Many enjoy the lack of male ogling and finally being able to say what they think.

I rate Trinny’s makeup and used to really love her fashion content, but I’m not enjoying the skeletal, desperate post-Saatchi Trinny.

• Heart

Libertine

VIP Member
Lyla is nineteen. I wouldn’t expect her to have her own home. She had a fully funded gap year. She won’t have any student debt from attending Uni. I agree Lyla is used to never being denied anything.

My nineteen year old also doesn’t have their own home. They are living in student halls and working in a supermarket. They will absolutely have student debt, they have a hand me down laptop and they are VERY familiar with being denied things. 😂

• Heart

Isthatso?

Trinny’s first job was in finance as a trader. Following in her father’s footsteps- I’m pretty sure being a Tory is not unusual in Trinny’s life!

Custard cream

Anyone follow Trinny Woodall on Instagram or her makeup range Trinny London? I’ve just started following her recently and I LOVE her, it might be because I’m getting older (38 eeek!!) but I love her fashion tips especially her Zara hauls. I’ve been looking at her makeup range and really want to try it so I’m curious to see if anyone here has tried it and if so what you think of it? The one thing holding me back is, from the reviews I’ve read it all seems to be from older women so not sure if it’s aimed towards an slightly older age group and don’t want to make myself older than I am if that makes sense!

esoes

Btw, if anyone needs a laugh these two Trinny impressions get me everytime. Hope the links work.

• Haha