Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Grizzlybear

VIP Member
Yes 👏
I found it very upsetting as a mother myself to see. Grown adults bullying a teenager. It was horrific.
Really crass and disgusting behaviour. I didn’t see it myself, but really feel for both of them! Especially when you consider they are both probably bored silly and trying to have a bit of fun 🤷🏻‍♀️ Thanks, people on the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Deevee47

VIP Member
As a parent/ I see that lyla is in Tokyo and has been sick for a few days and has called Trinny 40 times in that time- she’s 18? Also, she’s coming home now as she didn’t want to stay and have her trip of a lifetime as she’s been so ill. I don’t think lyla thinks it is a trip of a lifetime. She knows that she’ll be able to do that trip again and that her mother will pay for it. I really feel that she is spoiled beyond spoiled. She’s not there on her own, she’ll be with friends of family. I don’t think Trinny is doing her any favours. Each to their own and how they parent, but it really is a different world.

hattie27

I’ve always liked Trinny. I’m 48 so a lot of what she talks about rings true at this stage of life and I always liked Susannah too.

I think the older you get the less fucks you give, so the bright clothing and sequins are a joy to see. Have only bought a few of her products but they’ve been great. Need to get some more but don’t have Trinny’s money.

queenamber

VIP Member
Trinny’s on holiday in Mustique with Katrin Bellinger. I need to know her secret for befriending billionaires 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

Gymhoned

VIP Member
I wonder what Lylas relationship with Charles is like? If theyre alone together wonder if its awkward silences. I wondered about that kitchen looks like a professional kitchen!! I saw Trinny and her daughter in Selfridges once and got so excited i rambled sth to her about being a fan and she looked at me like i had 2 heads then gave me a pitiful smile and fake smile and said "thankyou". Friday twinning does my head in. Chloe is too loud and im sorry the clothes trinny wears just dont look good on a short curvy lass. The other day i literally felt mortified for her.

Attachments

• Wow

Caesar44BC

In the clip for the latest she says that skinny jeans are old fashioned. Sigh. I know all the fashion editors are trying to say that, but 1. it took effort for me to fit into them and 2. My body type is very different to hers (under 5ft and have muscle) so I'll just wear them anyway, I think.
But can't you wear something that is 'old fashioned'? I mean I love the look of mom jeans on a lot of people, but they are just really unflattering when I put them on. I'd rather look good than on trend.
So I stick to my skinny jeans (most of the time).

I am not a stylist and probably cheugy so what do I know! 🤷

• Heart
I like Trinny. I really really do and I think she’s had a tough life with her addiction issues, fertility problems and suicide of her ex-husband. I remember her having the idea of setting this business up and not having the money - she literally did a private house sale of her clothes. That’s admirable. BUT she has to be more relatable - it’s tricky as she’s a Chelsea girl and they don’t really recognise people out of London. Secondly she needs to stop pushing that make up down our throats, not everyone is interested & her audience usually have a brand they are loyal to. Her fashion is debatable. I don’t think it’s particularly elegant to wear all those colours on top of each other and her shoes are beyond hideous, think Spice Girls 1998. I feel like she is somewhat living in the past with her fashion choices. Nobody I know dresses like that or aspires to. However as a person I like her - she has issues and that makes her interesting
But why would she not advertise her makeup? That’s her job, selling her makeup . What else would she put on social media then?

KikiOoMomo

Chatty Member
Her lips look huge at the moment.
They really do, it's almost distracting! It doesn't help that she's been filming super close to her face on airplanes 😭

I just got admitted to the Trinny Tribe and the fans are losing their mind over this holiday, wondering if Trinny is at risk of being kidnapped. I find it all a bit silly... thousands of people visit that part of Africa for safaris and it's usually a fly in, fly out of the park situation. It's not like she's wandering around a war-torn country in search of a Zara 🤣🤣. I do look forward to her holiday videos because she's always staying in the most luxurious places and spares no expense. Don't know if her daughter appreciates it as much as Trinny though, I think these sort of once-in-a-lifetime trips are better when you are in yours 20s and appreciate the time with your mum a bit more. I think Lyla is still in that moody teenager phase and wants to be on her phone all the time.

• Haha
It's an addiction/compulsion like any other. Mine is sugar. She consumes too much of her vice and I consume too much of mine. How can she remember everything she has? No one person can wear all that!
I don’t understand, how she always claims „cost per wear of that (extremely expensive designer) piece is down to 50 p“, with as much stuff she owns, and since she also only has one body and 365 days in different seasons through one year.

Isthatso?

Was almost certain she mentioned on a podcast that he had died by suicide?
That’s the official line. He is also reported to have ‘fallen to his death’. There are Russian connections and he’s not the only one to have fallen to their deaths.
He’s on a list of possible Russian linked deaths compiled by intelligence sources.

He’s an interesting Google!

Between him and Saatchi I think we can assume Trinny likes a bad boy!

Last edited:
  • Wow

Nancy Knows

Chatty Member
I thought the last Trinny takeover wasn’t sustainable for that lady. There’s no way she can do that for herself and it wasn’t her personal style or even her personality however her hair looked fab. It would have been better to put her in a longer A line button down denim skirt with some cool t-shirts (think Rolling Stones / Pepsi) with a semi tailored jacket (poss green, navy, white) shoulder draped which is something she can construct herself and wear forever. I can’t abide by those hideous platform trainers. Screams dated. I love you Trinny but your style is YOUR style. Very few women can carry it off. Build a long term wardrobe for your ladies that they can actually wear.

KikiOoMomo

Chatty Member
Her latest closet confessions, from the storage unit, had my jaw on the floor. She went there to "aggressively purge" and instead was finding all these excuses to keep stuff. "I have a million white shirts but this one has a pointy collar so I'll keep it"... really? She said she's keeping a lot of things for Lyla but it seems like an excuse. I'd understand keeping something if she's said she'd like it but Trinny was saying "one day she'll want this". Ummm sure about that? No one wants a musty old coat, even Prada, you bought in 2001.

Her constant shopping and blatant consumerism is hard to stomach. Stop shopping already!

queenamber

VIP Member
Does anyone have any tea on her and Charles Saatchi? I find that relationship so fascinating!

Raindropsonkittens

Chatty Member
I enjoy Trinny’s fashion content but she’s a sucker for ‘woo woo’ treatments & pseudo science. She can do what she wants with her own face & body, but with her big platform & cult-like followers she needs to be more responsible & tread carefully about what she recommends. With all the time & money she spends on looking good, it’s interesting how underwhelming the result can be. She doesn’t look younger, she just has that uncanny valley ‘ageless’ look of too many tweakments. I’d far rather see her ageing with style as she is a beautiful woman who could be a great role model for other midlife women.