Trinny Woodall and Trinny London products

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloe has said she is working with TL in a different capacity now so I imagine Friday Twinning has been retired.
Hopefully she’s not relaunching it with John. I can’t stand, how she behaves around him, e.g. in their one episode of Friday Twinning together. It’s quite obvious, she is desperate for his (/male?) validation, and surely finds him very attractive, which is a bit inappropriate between boss and (especially homosexual) employee.

Reactions: 3
Oh she didn’t like the comments about her weight/body last night did she?

Tbf some of the comments were a bit OTT. I don’t know why people take it personally when someone is clearly slim and flaunts themselves. She wears such different clothes now (yes I know she was just playing) but she was trying to figure out a way to wear them… she has had such a change since leaving old Charlie. He clearly zapped her personality and energy. She’s quite different now

Oh she didn’t like the comments about her weight/body last night did she?

Tbf some of the comments were a bit OTT. I don’t know why people take it personally when someone is clearly slim and flaunts themselves. She wears such different clothes now (yes I know she was just playing) but she was trying to figure out a way to wear them… she has had such a change since leaving old Charlie. He clearly zapped her personality and energy. She’s quite different now
I missed this, what happened? What was said?

I missed this, what happened? What was said?
She was getting comments about wearing sheer clothing, how thin she looks, what is her exercise regime and then some troll comments about how she's too thin, she's sickly, she too old to wear sheer, she isn't relatable due to her tiny size and expensive clothing. Typical online chatter any influencer gets - I'm not excusing it but just saying it's the typical bottom barrel Daily Mail comment section-type nonsense that is everywhere online.

• Heart
She was getting comments about wearing sheer clothing, how thin she looks, what is her exercise regime and then some troll comments about how she's too thin, she's sickly, she too old to wear sheer, she isn't relatable due to her tiny size and expensive clothing. Typical online chatter any influencer gets - I'm not excusing it but just saying it's the typical bottom barrel Daily Mail comment section-type nonsense that is everywhere online.
Aw Thanks! ☺

Reactions: 1
Is anyone else creeped out by the Trinny Tribe Facebook page? I was just scrolling and a 20-something guy pops up in a crop top talking about how he's single and not going on the dating market. Ummm isn't that a bit odd to be sharing that with a bunch of 50-something ladies? Then you've got posts of women basically trying to emulate Trinny's look and attitude ("glowing today with my Me + Em jacket. Be bold, ladies!"). You're alright luv but I like the jacket. Then it's the same shilling over on the Trinny London social media - Chloe pops up "recreating Gigi Hadid at the Met Gala" by... putting on a red lip. The only thing similiar to Gigi was that they both exist on planet earth 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Even worse you can spot them trapsing up & down the Kings Road in those hideous platform trainers Trinny wears. They look a bloody mess. Overweight, badly dressed, menopausal & puffy faced - usually in London for the day, up from Kent. Ladies take Trinny with a pinch of salt……it doesn't work for 99% of women.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Even worse you can spot them trapsing up & down the Kings Road in those hideous platform trainers Trinny wears. They look a bloody mess. Overweight, badly dressed, menopausal & puffy faced - usually in London for the day, up from Kent. Ladies take Trinny with a pinch of salt……it doesn't work for 99% of women.
I feel seen - apart from the Kent bit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Forgot to mention the scarves. They all appear to wear these dreadful fussy scarves in whimsical material which land badly on their huge boobs……just an observation

• Haha
Is anyone else creeped out by the Trinny Tribe Facebook page? I was just scrolling and a 20-something guy pops up in a crop top talking about how he's single and not going on the dating market. Ummm isn't that a bit odd to be sharing that with a bunch of 50-something ladies?
You don’t have to spend long in a FB group for women (whether it’s about make up, clothing brands, lifestyle, women’s health issues, bereavement etc) before you find some creep of a man worming his way in and expecting adulation.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Agree. I had the blinkin Russell and Bromley park up trainers around the same time trinny started wearing them and had to put them on eBay! Now they’re everywhere.

They’re horrible. So many cool trainers around. Ladies a platform trainer will age you faster than anything. Get rid.

Trinny generally misses the mark on shoes although I loved the yellow ones that got trashed by the dog

A crying shame

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Trinny's convinced them the King's Road is the only decent shopping in London. She only raves about it because she lives and works near Sloane Square! Best part for me was Buns from Home, right by the tube station. Nothing like a massive cinnamon bun dripping in icing to fuel shopping, though I know Trinny would never touch those 🤣

Reactions: 5
To be fair Kings Road is good at the moment. Some good shops have opened & not too flashy. Varley & Rixo have lifted it. (although I would never shop at Rixo 🤮) I prefer the Waitrose end with the smaller cuter shops & I think there’s a pre-loved on there somewhere too 👍🏻 (near Starbucks?)

• Heart
Reactions: 1
You'll be menopausal one day. Much internalised misogyny?

Reactions: 14
I know plastic surgery is no one else’s busines, but given that Trinny is always so open about what she has had done it always amazes me that she never admits to breast implants. When she is in her gym gear you can see her implant moving under her breast tissue.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.