Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She's just shown Lyla's room. Looks like it's been ransacked. Trinny is trying to blame it on adhd. (Never had any personal experience of adhd, so apologies if I've offended anyone).
I myself have ADHD. My life is pure chaos.
Honestly, since ADHD is hereditary, it would make much sense. I always suspected T of being on the spectrum. Prone to addiction, dopamine dressing, needing new stuff, be it fashion or skincare, all the time, all to gain that sweet little dopamine rush.
Her being extremely tidy and structured can just be compensating VERY hard. My ADHdar (as in, gay-dar, as in Radar for fellow ADHDers) turned out heavily.
Lyla being a bit immature for her age, Lyla seeming to be rather low energy and „daydreaming“ (which is how AdHD quite often manifests in girls, appearing very „calm“ on the outside, because you’re so overwhelmed with all the thoughts and impressions you process in your restless mind.)

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Gymhoned

VIP Member
Shes adores her and theyre very close. She had trouble getting preg i think had her late. So what if shes babied. She will look after her no matter what you can tell Trinny is a warm loving kind person.I think its nice. Not everyone needs to be the same.

Ive had a wine.

• Haha

1plus3

Friday twinning has been basically hideous costumes for a long time. Disappointing because I love the interesting way Trinny styles her own clothes.

It would be a better use of time to style one curvy woman every Friday than struggling to dress both of them for a gimmick.

• Heart

Grizzlybear

VIP Member
In fairness her business is makeup. Her fashion content isn’t benefiting her financially. Of course she’s going to reference back to her brand.
Exactly. To be fair, I repurchase a lot of what makeup I’ve got. I’ve switched out and slimmed down my day to day makeup. It’s beyond handy, and makes a fantastic gift. I also do like her fashion content, as it’s pushed me to fiddle with things I’m not delighted with so I do rewear, or look at buying more selectively and donating what I was kidding myself worked 🤷🏻‍♀️

I also just love her energy!

KikiOoMomo

Chatty Member
Is anyone else creeped out by the Trinny Tribe Facebook page? I was just scrolling and a 20-something guy pops up in a crop top talking about how he's single and not going on the dating market. Ummm isn't that a bit odd to be sharing that with a bunch of 50-something ladies? Then you've got posts of women basically trying to emulate Trinny's look and attitude ("glowing today with my Me + Em jacket. Be bold, ladies!"). You're alright luv but I like the jacket. Then it's the same shilling over on the Trinny London social media - Chloe pops up "recreating Gigi Hadid at the Met Gala" by... putting on a red lip. The only thing similiar to Gigi was that they both exist on planet earth 🤣

• Haha

loubylou50

VIP Member
I thought exactly the same after watching her stories today, she seemed so much lighter and brighter. And she was so happy to have music playing! I’m sure she never used to have music on in Charles’ house, at least I don’t remember so anyway. I imagine it was quite an austere and joyless household a lot of the time.

Attachments

• Wow
Yes I admire the abs. The work that goes into them. I’m working 12 hour days with 2 school
Going kids and find it hard to get time but I look at trinny and feel I should be more motivated.
Darling, it’s not obligatory to have abs! There’s thousands of gorgeous women without them, or not even flat tummies. There lies beauty in every tummy. Look at other bodyforms on Insta and learn to find it! Don’t compare yourself to Trinny! She’s in a completely different stage at a completely different place in life!

• Heart

Hamo

Oh yes she is definitely a hard worker, no doubt! But also I feel like she probably doesn’t have some of the everyday pressures most have and therefore has more time and energy.

I actually went for a job at TL and was warned about her direct approach and was asked if I thought I could handle it.

• Wow

Nancy Knows

Chatty Member
Exactly ladies. Take from it what you will. She still has ideas and concepts that you would not possibly explore left to your own devices, we all get stuck in a style rut occasionally so you may glean another way to wear something. If for no other reason she’s great entertainment and low on a filter which makes her fabulous.

Few of us on here speculated her and Saatchi had seperated. The Story she posted on Valentine’s day, where she only mentions her girlfriends for me deepened the impression. Sure, she and Saatchi are not at an age to post lovey dovey messages on socials. But she very exclusively centered platonic relationships.

• Heart

Howdy

VIP Member
,,,her last insta real with (dead energy&dead eyed) Kathrin Bellinger was supercringey!😬🥴🥴🥴
Trinny is a social climber,a con artist,master manipulator, narcissist and willing to do whatever it takes to achieve money and power.
thats her secret. (same reason she was willing to rim charles shitty arse all those years , even moving her precious child into his house, wasting the best years of her child, until she had enough money to cut off the cancer tumor that he was of her life) she is empty on the inside and will never be truly happy.
some people are poor,all they have is money.
---

She is DEF low key bullying and fat shaming chloe.
poor chloe is too stupid to realize because she is desperate for fame and fortune herself and happy to be the clown as long as she can piggyback of trinnys "fame" 🤢
You like Trinny then? 😂

• Haha

Howdy

VIP Member

Trinny has had a successful career in her own right and also comes from somewhat of an aristocratic background, so I can see why she gets upset at some of the assumptions around Charles - especially when she’s not even married to him.

Something else I will say for Trinny being the CEO of her business is she seems to be genuinely invested in her products - she’s not just “the face of the brand” who posts the odd link and promo code on Instagram when she feels like it
I agree that she's 100% invested and genuinely cares and finds her work interesting. She goes all out. I don't think it's unfair to suggest she had initial investment from Saatchi. I read it was him and some other investors. That is normal with a start up. It all costs. The stories about selling her house and clothes are old, it was a long time ago. I don't believe he continues to fund it but there was initial investment and so what, it was business for him too I'm sure, making a return on it. It doesn't take anything away from her efforts and success.

• Heart

Libertine

VIP Member
This really rubbed me the wrong way. Someone whose face looks like a ghoul listing all the ways a woman is ‘less than’ after menopause.

I’d say there are a lot worse things than being old, such as being incredibly vain.

IMG_4406.jpeg

KikiOoMomo

Chatty Member
Making people neurotic about their glucose levels I expect
Yes, that's part of it. Zoe is taking basic nutrition advice (eat fruit whole instead of juicing it, eat lots of yogurt for your gut, snack on nuts instead of cookies) and then throwing in a bunch of buzzwords ("meal sequencing" is a fancy way of describing making sure your meals are well-balanced. So have some yogurt with your porridge, or some vegetables with your pasta). It fosters an almost obsessive focus on food and meals, which appeals to some (including Trinny, I think). It's also popular because gut health is the new buzzword and it's big on the gut 🤣

• Heart

KikiOoMomo

Chatty Member
Something being “natural” doesn’t mean it is good, I don’t blame her for not wanting to look or feel “old.” I feel like a fair amount of the criticism she gets is because she’s seen as having somehow cheated by being able to afford to not look the way most women her age do (kind of like Martha Stewart and Madonna got)
Me neither, it's not surprising given she works in fashion/beauty and that world is notoriously youth focused. I credit Trinny for admitting she's had work done and having it done well, for the most part (a gentler touch on the lip filler is needed). Madonna is only a few years older than Trinny and looks scary and plastic-y.

The one thing I find hilarious though is Trinny's obsession with health/aging and yet she smokes! All the facial yoga and carrot smoothies and Pilates bootcamps won't do much against the aging impact of smoking on the face/teeth/lips, not to mention the lungs and heart.

• Heart

helenhighwater

It's good to see that she is happier - she has been miserable for a long time. I hope that Lyla is happier too... wouldn't be surprised if that was a major part of this decision. I just have a feeling that life at Saatchi's house was stifling. Well done Trinny for doing what's best for your girl, and for you.

• Heart

queencarmen

VIP Member
That's such a shame if true. Although a lot of those offices give me such mean girl vibes. Has anyone watched any of the TikToks from the SheerLuxe office? I would hate working with every one of them 😂
girl I know works at the SL office and she's one of the meanest girls ive ever met in my life lol

• Haha
  • Wow

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I mostly don’t fit into Zara as a size 22 (except the nice little cardi I recently bought preloved), but Trinny absolutely wears Zara regularly. When she packs for holidays, shows OOTDs, there’s always some Zara in the mix.
Haven't looked in Zara for years. The sizing is so wierd now. I bought a skirt years ago, size Medium, went back a couple of years later and the same size was labelled XXL. I know as I held my Medium up against it and it was exactly the same waist measurement.
Plus they don't really cater for breasts at all 😂

• Haha