Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
She doesn't look bad in the stuff. But the wrong size, constant negative attitude and not washing ruin it.
I think she may have looked slightly better if she’d tried the bag on that that pile if shit came in🤣 probably would have fitted better!
Seriously though, what did she expect? Good marketing from Miss Crap though - lets make our non sellers sound exciting and do a lucky dip! 🤣 you fell for that one Tan!

Reactions: 7

lexiloo

VIP Member
I've only just discovered this one on YouTube 😂 I know, I know I live under a rock. I watched one of her Aldi hauls that she unpacked from a Sports Direct bag and I thought ...oh hello I've found a new one😂😂🙉
oh you're in for a treat ;)

Vaperviv

Do you think she reads here ma luvs?
Only she said party rings instead of arse rings. She did buy some arse creams tho ma luvs, that's for the boys as she has drawn the line now 😂

• Haha

Miss polar

VIP Member
Agreed. She eats absolute crap! She looks really unhealthy,- bloated pale and awful skin.Nutritionist my arse😀 Anyone can do a course (you can even do a one day one or an online one) and call themselves a nutritionist!
Can’t believe the poor sad saps who fall for this stuff.

Charmed40

Chatty Member
She had a takeaway because she needed energy! So that batch cook that she did was bloody pointless, probably given it away! Omg, she is so predictable! Also shes not had any breakfast but will probably have ham on toast! Hardly a good advert for the diet plans, can people not see through her!

NoseyRosey

what gets me is star week....the excuses and justification begins a week before, during and a week after. It's just a constant excuse for a lot of the slimming world people not just Tan. But she always get in there early 'oh it's star week coming up in a weeks time, scales will probably reflect this'. Slimming world folk are obsessed with it, it happens every month to almost every woman, it can;t be an excuse. If your going to go on about it actually look into the pattern of your body and know what to expect and that your going to be more hungry and feed your body to enrich it during these days.

lexiloo

VIP Member
Ok so the latest video is titled date night, I knew it would involve a fucking jacket potato!!! Date night at the bingo lol. I can't believe she went out with her hair that fucking greasy, it looked a like a chip pan or you could fry an egg on it! Wash your bloody hair Tan ffs you scruffy mare
her face were that sharrney int bingo, it musta bin all the grease from her hair dripping down ma loves :sick: and omg date night? a jacket spud in the bingo and then they were bored afterwards cos they had nothing else to do, these two really know how to enjoy life eh? get back home and do the dirty while you're kid free ma loves!!!! but please shower first Tan!!!!!!

Oh my gosh at home facial peel and dermaplaning 😂🙈 I can imagine how that vidio is going to end.. a trip to a&e with scalpel slashes and chemical burns
omg is she for real? shes ordered scalpels????? slaaaarce with tan

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
did you know ma loves that in a braaadal shop saarzes arent saarzes, a 12 isnt a 12 they just pull taarter or bigger to fit any saarze......must be shopping where Jane Gammons shops 😂

• Haha

HonestyIsTheBestPolicy

Omg you guys :ROFLMAO:

“HELLO MY LOVES! And welcome to a brand new vid-e-or. So, I got some Arse Rings from Arse Land! I also got some Arse Lollies for the Boyz and some CHOCOLATE Arse Lollies for Me and Chris”

Id shove them right up her bottomhole. Especially the chocolate ARSE lolly everyone will think she’s got a squirty bum!

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Sounds seedy when you put it like that 😂
I know what you're saying though, you do need to make time as a couple as yeah, things can defo get stale. I'm sure they could get a babysitter, her Mum or her mate Megan could maybe pay her back for the endless free baby minding. I get the feeling she just can't be arsed, I bet Chris would though

Lexi you crack me up 😂
She makes it so easy 😂 this site and you gals are my therapy, I giggle away all day reading and commenting

• Haha
  • Heart

Charmed40

Chatty Member
Omg, who in the world wants to watch what Tan packs? I've been packing for my family for years but oh wait, Tanya knows best and will certainly teach me a thing or two! My life will never be the same again ma loves! 😂😂👍

• Haha

Yashlions

VIP Member
This women cracks me up looks like a Russian sex doll 😂 she needs a good bath some lettuce and a new beautician

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
oh my this is too much fun! Tan speak....

arse cream
arse lolly
arse sculpture
arse princess
arse palace
arse chips
arse shavings
arse bar

loads of arse stuff around ma loves

• Haha

Lalobadee

VIP Member
Millisecond of sympathy and it's back to tearing her to shreds, she's just lost her dad have a little respect. That video monotised or not was hard to watch.
Yes she was so upset that she sat and placed adverts all over the vlog through her tears. I do feel for her her I really do but monetising off my Dads death would never in a million years be on my radar.

lexiloo

VIP Member
She needs to mark that vlog as an AD as even though it was gifted its clearly a plug for the product.....looks shit BTW and how greasy does she look? ewwwww

ive just reported her, she does it too many times, she even states that she will make commission on any sales....its an advert ma loves ;) so bloody mark it as one Tan!

Last edited:

Disneylover

VIP Member
Can't believe her attitude with Chris in that shopping video. She's like a spoilt child. He got food that he and the kids like, yeh it was a load of rubbish with no nutritional value but he's had to eat slimming world cheeseburger pasta on and off for the past how many years so let him have a pizza and a magnum I bet it will be best meal he's tasted in ages! She feeds the kids crap most of the time anyway, tinned meatballs and microwave burgers, then calls herself a nutritionist, ha! Also, if she knew they were short on money why do a challenge like that knowing that he probably won't buy much to make "proper" meals? If that's not what he normally does I assume it's because he's usually still driving home from work while she's cooking and dropping eyelashes into everyones food while yawning because she's had to copy and paste meal plans from one word document to another then click send in an email. She never sticks to the plan anyway so I bet most of the money she spends on fruit and veg gets thrown in the bin!
She just had to get a few digs in abut the shop Chris did, the peaches he got were rotten, it was an online shop that's hardly his fault! I thought they had no money but she's gone out and spent £120 on mostly processed crap, also if they're skint why did she need a £9 candle??!
You're right why did she let him do the bloody shop in the first place!! All seems like bs to me!!
Her shop wasn't much bloody better!!!!! At least Chris never bought candles 😂

HonestyIsTheBestPolicy

so another takeaway cos she did 5 hours work, my lord imagine if she actually had a proper job, its the same old shite on repeat, excuse after excuse as to why she's been off plan, then a vow to get back on plan, then a weigh in where she says shes "expecting a gain ma loves" but then a vow to waaaaarp the slate clean and staaaaaarrrt agen"
she needs to either be a weight loss channel or a family vlogger, pick and side and stick to it cos both together is not working at all and don't get me started on Chris's vlog...yikes!
Didn’t she mention that she no longer wants to be associated as a weight loss vlogger and even asked how can she change her name as she is no longer trim with tan? Well seems like that ship has sailed!

The weight is going on her thick and fast and god forbid Christmas time she’ll be 14 stone and say she’s at a comfortable weight... she’s in complete and total denial. She needs to watch her older videos and realise what she’s doing to herself! All her hard work and effort all down the drain and for what? Sitting on her backside and getting her claws and brows done that still makes her look dirty!

And while she’s at it, she needs to surrender her useless nutritionist qualification and cease to provide any more meal plans to other customers. If she can’t follow her own weight loss advice or meal plans for that matter, then she shouldn’t be doing it for anyone else. Would you train someone how to become an athlete if you are obese, unfit and unhealthy?

• Haha
  • Heart