Trim with Tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know, bloody hell at least he's passionate about something! She is such a moaner, I bet poor Chris can't do anything without permission.

Skinny coffee advert on insta, absolutely hilarious coming from a qualified nutritionist 😂

Lots of comments on the vlog about Corby going to the child development place, people saying there's no way he's got adhd etc, how do they know! She puts little snippets of him on her videos how the hell can anyone say he hasn't got it from that?! I'm not saying he's got it, but how can these people know! An ex teacher has written a big reply and guess what Tanya hasn't bothered her arse to reply!!
shes lazy as hell with her replies, its clear she reads them as she usually responds to one or two which actually looks worse as it shows she has chosen to only respond to some and ignore others, she can't be arsed to reply to her followers, most of whom are sucking up or singing her praises, shes a disgrace as a so called "influencer"

Reactions: 4
shes lazy as hell with her replies, its clear she reads them as she usually responds to one or two which actually looks worse as it shows she has chosen to only respond to some and ignore others, she can't be arsed to reply to her followers, most of whom are sucking up or singing her praises, shes a disgrace as a so called "influencer"
Yeah it's really bad, the money she must make from YouTube and promoting tit she should at least reply with all that time on her hands!

Reactions: 3
She really is just spouting crap. The sales pitch is cringe "you know when you're thinking, just 10 more minutes to get home then I can relax to this" (neck massager) 🙄
But, she really wanted to show it because "mental health is such a big thing at the moment". She has tried to link it in with mindfulness and mental health! It's an over priced massager!!! Bloody hell woman!!

I'm going to call her Del Boy from now on....

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She needs to mark that vlog as an AD as even though it was gifted its clearly a plug for the product.....looks tit BTW and how greasy does she look? ewwwww

ive just reported her, she does it too many times, she even states that she will make commission on any sales....its an advert ma loves ;) so bloody mark it as one Tan!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Omg the video of her reviewing rotating neck and shoulder massager... and description below is an affiliated link to the product.

Say no more!

She needs to mark that vlog as an AD as even though it was gifted its clearly a plug for the product.....looks tit BTW and how greasy does she look? ewwwww

ive just reported her, she does it too many times, she even states that she will make commission on any sales....its an advert ma loves ;) so bloody mark it as one Tan!
Are you talking about the review one that she done today or the one where she was gifted wax melts?? Even I thought she should’ve put AD on that one! She didn’t put it at all, just linked the website in her description. She looks shiny that you could fry a breakfast on her! Add a black pudding as well lol

Reactions: 2
Omg the video of her reviewing rotating neck and shoulder massager... and description below is an affiliated link to the product.

Say no more!

Are you talking about the review one that she done today or the one where she was gifted wax melts?? Even I thought she should’ve put AD on that one! She didn’t put it at all, just linked the website in her description. She looks shiny that you could fry a breakfast on her! Add a black pudding as well lol
the wax melts, the clothes and now the neck thing, all clearly need labelling as AD as per ASA rules, she seems to think the rules do not apply to her.
Fry breakfast haha so true!!!!

Reactions: 1
She really is just spouting crap. The sales pitch is cringe "you know when you're thinking, just 10 more minutes to get home then I can relax to this" (neck massager) 🙄
But, she really wanted to show it because "mental health is such a big thing at the moment". She has tried to link it in with mindfulness and mental health! It's an over priced massager!!! Bloody hell woman!!

I'm going to call her Del Boy from now on....
It's just bollocks, she's clearly thinking of the ££££, going on about mental health, jeez!!

How did you report her and i'll do it too?

I wish vloggers/influencers would not film in hospitals. The Rainbow Centre which is mentioned in the title of Tan’s vlog is where my child, (Autism/Aspergers) , attends for appointments. The centre and all the staff are lovely and professional. My child has been attending for 4 years...it does take a long time for diagnosis and there are a lot of different agencies/ liaison with school and other factors like NHS funding to consider. To hear Tanya speak of her experience it seems the therapist was incompetent in mentioning ‘labels’ in front of Tanya’s son...but Tan had already said she would shut that down if that happened, so why not complain if that was the premeditated attitude you went in with?
If I was a parent taking my child to the Rainbow Centre for the first time, after watching that vlog, I would be apprehensive of someone getting their camera out and filming, in front of my child who is extremely private and then hearing that the therapist is wrong for acting how they did and the waiting time means you might as well not bother...it does not paint a positive picture of what is a brilliant facility that has helped our family immensely.
Apologies for the long and personal post but this has annoyed me more than the yawning and egg custards put together ;)

Reactions: 7
I wish vloggers/influencers would not film in hospitals. The Rainbow Centre which is mentioned in the title of Tan’s vlog is where my child, (Autism/Aspergers) , attends for appointments. The centre and all the staff are lovely and professional. My child has been attending for 4 years...it does take a long time for diagnosis and there are a lot of different agencies/ liaison with school and other factors like NHS funding to consider. To hear Tanya speak of her experience it seems the therapist was incompetent in mentioning ‘labels’ in front of Tanya’s son...but Tan had already said she would shut that down if that happened, so why not complain if that was the premeditated attitude you went in with?
If I was a parent taking my child to the Rainbow Centre for the first time, after watching that vlog, I would be apprehensive of someone getting their camera out and filming, in front of my child who is extremely private and then hearing that the therapist is wrong for acting how they did and the waiting time means you might as well not bother...it does not paint a positive picture of what is a brilliant facility that has helped our family immensely.
Apologies for the long and personal post but this has annoyed me more than the yawning and egg custards put together ;)
I agree, she shouldn't have filmed in there I know she never got anyone else on camera but it's still inappropriate, someone could have been sat in the same waiting room. She is a know it all, she went in with the attitude of him being labelled, she's always got something to moan about. I'm guessing the school suspect adhd which is why the woman mentioned it obviously I could be wrong. She seemed shocked at the six month wait, it is a long time but that's the norm, my friend is waiting on an autism diagnosis for her daughter (it's all pointing that way) and they've been having appointments for two years, as you said it's a long process. I can see how that video would have pissed you off with you going there with your own child I really can xx

Reactions: 4
I was bloomin annoyed too, I have a son with Aspergers and it took us three years from walking into the GP with my initial "something isnt quite as it should be here" to diagnosis, we were bounced round dept after dept and each one had a wait list longer than 6 months, she should be grateful she is being seen at all as the town I live in has recently closed the books for new cases as the department is out to tender.
Also her whole attitude to it all like she's ready for a fight right from the word go, she should at least go with the flow and see whats being said and what offers of help come along, I think its clear to see she's very hot headed and probably difficult to deal with, I can just see her storming out of a session if she doesn't agree with whats being said.
It's bloody hard, you have to open up your entire lives and discuss issues in front of your child about your child, if she already can't handle it shes in for a shock for sure.
And then her followers stating no way does he have ADHD, they can't possibly know that from the seconds of footage they see of her kids, they're doing more harm than good. Absolute melts the lot of them and my blood was boiling.
I shall now step down off my soap box and head off to do the food shop........joys! speak soon ma loves ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just going to leave this here lol

She's gone down in my estimations even more now doing an interview with that rag!! I'm from Liverpool so The Sun is blocked on my ipad. Is she talking tit in the interview?! I'm guessing its from a few years ago as she hasn't mentioned it x

Reactions: 1
She's gone down in my estimations even more now doing an interview with that rag!! I'm from Liverpool so The Sun is blocked on my ipad. Is she talking tit in the interview?! I'm guessing its from a few years ago as she hasn't mentioned it x
yep looks like an old interview cos it says her youngest is 16 months old, shows you how much weight she has stacked back on looking at those pictures for sure and one of the comments made me laugh it said she had made the trolls up and was just fat and wanted to be in the paper :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.