Trim with Tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes definitely doing intermittent fasting. It won't be long until she starts calorie counting. The whole lot of them follow suit 🙄

Reactions: 5
There's another one following suit,Vicki simpkiss,previously slimming world,possibly one of the most boring one but strangely annoyingly I watch,go figure

She is doing fasting but sure I caught her saying she stops eating at 10pm , what’s the point ?

Reactions: 1
If she has a decent loss, she prob is doing calorie counting as she's been up n down for ages. Just admit it ma love!
That said though, sw works better for me plus I don't lose as much if I go low carb, strange but true!
Whatever she loses this week, she'll probably gain back next week

I used to watch tan when she first started out. She was more genuine then. I’ve not watched her videos for a very long time coz she actually looks bored and can’t be bleeping arsed. It’s too much hard work for our tan, she looks bored shitless on every video. Plus I was getting bored shitless watching them so unsubscribed. Agree she needs a good bleeping wash she looks like a dirty greasy smelly cow. Bet her fanny hums 😂 perish the thought

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she's scraped her face ma loves and so far no A&E trip...yet! She's done a tutorial on it..........cannot wait to see that comedy gold, oh and if you need a laugh go look at the thumbnail for her latest vid, if you think she usually looks rough then wait til you see that treat ;)

• Haha
  • Sick
So basically she starved herself Monday to Thursday or Friday then saw that she had lost 4lbs on the scale and pigged out over the weekend believing she would still have at least 2lbs to show off about today and yabber on about just not being hungry and listening to her body yadi yadi ya yawn fest. 5 minutes of pointless can't be arsed crap put up for her devoted followers to watch. She is remarketing herself which is obvious when you watch the new intro to her videos. She seems to believe that her and Chris are the UK version of Keeping Up With The Kardashians. In fact keeping up with the Duckworths is more like it, although that would be far more exciting. Not going happen pet. Folk followed you because you were successful on slimming world. Now with a hefty chunk of that weight sitting around your arse and that hamster cheeked face your going have to rethink. Your 5 minutes of fame is almost over. I suggest a job down the chippy would work best.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shes definitely doing intermittent fasting. It won't be long until she starts calorie counting. The whole lot of them follow suit 🙄
They even look at the same holiday destinations as the others, my god hasn’t she got any of her own ideas where she would like to go?

Reactions: 4
pees me off with the whole "nought (or as she say's nooooort) point six of a pound" its effing half a pound tan, you could pick your nose (again) and take it to nought point five ma love so saying nought point six doesn't make it seem better, it just makes you sound like a plum

• Haha
Her face still looks the same if not worse! She’s got a great massive spot on her neck. She will still be saying she needs chemical peels cos it’s advised for those with bad skin... no honey buns, you need to eat properly, cut out all the crap you eat and start showering daily. In the comments she posted she and Chris have booked work off... don’t you mean CHRIS has booked it off, Tan?! and she has Or-Breh for the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
pees me off with the whole "nought (or as she say's nooooort) point six of a pound" its effing half a pound tan, you could pick your nose (again) and take it to nought point five ma love so saying nought point six doesn't make it seem better, it just makes you sound like a plum
I know, just say half a pound ffs!

Her face still looks the same if not worse! She’s got a great massive spot on her neck. She will still be saying she needs chemical peels cos it’s advised for those with bad skin... no honey buns, you need to eat properly, cut out all the crap you eat and start showering daily. In the comments she posted she and Chris have booked work off... don’t you mean CHRIS has booked it off, Tan?! and she has Or-Breh for the day.
Just watched and saw the comment about the time being booked off work, haha yeah Chris has booked it off but not her!!!
Someone commented saying they thought she had already booked a caravan weekend away, I'm sure she said she'd booked a hotel but they cancelled it and booked a holiday park instead as there's more for the boys to do. She said she hasn't booked it, now looking at Wales, bet she wants to see Helen to kiss her ass for a weekend

Reactions: 2
Tan the beauty expert....don’t you know Meghan once worked for a very very reputable high class facial place

She so aggressive in her replies as well
salty mare! she doesn't want to be pumped full of hormones yet she'll eat processed shite all day long and drink skinny cafe coffee and add skinny syrups to everything when they're full of god knows what kind of chemicals, yeah makes sense ma loves ;)

• Haha
She’s full of crap literally, she did say she’d booked 3 nights in Scarborough! Now making out she didn’t 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Tan the beauty expert....don’t you know Meghan once worked for a very very reputable high class facial place

She's such a bloody know it all! So yes she's asked Megan about it so its gospel 😂

She’s full of crap literally, she did say she’d booked 3 nights in Scarborough! Now making out she didn’t 🤷‍♀️
Exactly! I knew she'd said that!

In my 20's I was put on dianette for acne (and as the pill) it was brilliant, cleared my skin up great I'm not sure its still going now but she could give something like that a try. Of course Tanya knows best. Yeah she's very agressive and short with her replies

She's such a bloody know it all! So yes she's asked Megan about it so its gospel 😂

Exactly! I knew she'd said that!

In my 20's I was put on dianette for acne (and as the pill) it was brilliant, cleared my skin up great I'm not sure its still going now but she could give something like that a try. Of course Tanya knows best. Yeah she's very agressive and short with her replies
thing is im not sure how being "pumped full of hormones" could possibly make her any more moody and greasy that she already is :unsure:

salty mare! she doesn't want to be pumped full of hormones yet she'll eat processed shite all day long and drink skinny cafe coffee and add skinny syrups to everything when they're full of god knows what kind of chemicals, yeah makes sense ma loves ;)
Couldn't believe her response the pill is a well known treatment for acne

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.