Trim with Tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know how anyone actually follows her. She’s not inspirational at all and her food is just 🤢 for someone who is supposed to be a qualified nutritionist has a skinny coffee and hifi bars for breakfast, a packet of processed chicken or ham for lunch and a freezer ready meal or cheeseburger pasta for dinner!!!!!!!!! I mean seriously wtf is that all about. She literally has no clue what so ever!!!!!
She must have a lot of like-minded followers?😉 I only watch her every now and then for a laugh.

Reactions: 2

That was lunch in todays vlog

We all can appreciate lunch is a ham an cheese sandwich sometimes but that is not appetising, I could make it look it look ten times better.......but i think she thinks it looks good that way :unsure::sick:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 23882

That was lunch in todays vlog

We all can appreciate lunch is a ham an cheese sandwich sometimes but that is not appetising, I could make it look it look ten times better.......but i think she thinks it looks good that way :unsure::sick:
Cheap over-processed ham and floor cheese?!?! Bet qualified nutritionists are sh1tting themselves!

• Haha
I’ve not stopped laughing tonight’s video on egg custard tarts
rammmiekins, at the ready ( check )
Skinny food co custard sauce 🤢
no thanks Tan keep your tutorials to yourself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know i came on specially to mention the burnt Yorkshire puddings 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
what the actual hell did I just watch, damn right they're SW friendly cos no one would eat them! they looked more like crappy yorkshire puddings, don't tell me she actually eats those, it was just chemical tit and loads of sweetener, howling with laughter at that sad looking plate at the end 😂 Mary Berry is quaking in her boots ma loves ;)

I know i came on specially to mention the burnt Yorkshire puddings 😅
haha great minds! just posted similar thoughts on said delight LOL

• Haha
What in the gods name is that... looks like someone’s rectum has popped out of their backside! It’s burnt. I love egg custard tarts but THAT, is something else.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
i'd be embarrassed posting that, they looked anything but custard tarts, (crap) yorkshire puds, (crap) mini quiche, (crap) individual omelette maybe but egg custard ffs Mr Kipling is judging her!!!

Reactions: 2
Plus let me know if you’ve used your sauces or syrups
in any other ingredients..... ummm I think you mean recipe
my loves 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
See this is what really puts me off about slimming world, theres a slimming world version of stuff which basically is usually a sweetened omelette loaded with artificial sweetenera 😂 ffs just have a proper cake!

Ahhhh so much wrong with this!!!

She is so unprofessional and clueless. The effort and professionalism is shocking.

-She uses the wrong words
-Can't pronounce basic words - both these can be corrected/re filmed during editing
-Says she loves baking but is clearly unaware she is making (extremely bad) Yorkshire puddings :unsure:
- She hasn't brushed her hair
-She then said in her vlog she filmed 4 Skinny Food Co. videos in an hour basically to get it over and done with
- She uses phrases like ' I want to show how VERSATILITY this produce is.
- Doesn't know what a ramekin is and mispronounces it
- The end result looks horrendous but she so proud of herself and it tastes amazing and syn free my loves
- the video has comments from her followers basically saying it looks rubbish

I know it's a tit brand anyway but she has no pride in her work nor cares so there must be money involved for her.

'Chris loves egg custards' - not anymore my loves, not anymore 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What a disgrace. You’re all just jealous my loves! I am a QUALIFIED nutritionist! I know my egg custard tarts taste absolutely amazing. Oh they are so so good!

I just watched the recipe video... yoghurt and custard mixed in together? :sick:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Hands down the worst thing i've seen her make and she's made some frights for sure, id be embarrassed sharing that and what must skinny syrup think? cos thats hardly a great advert for the products is it? maybe some fraaaaaa larrrrrt could have fixed it ma loves

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t stop laughing lol someone in the comments said I can’t imagine they taste nice and probably taste eggy like all Slimming world recipes. She will probably delete that or comment each to their own... it honestly looks really vile though I’d be mortified to post that

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.