Trim with Tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My bridesmaid dresses were from TK Maxx. We’re beautiful. However one of my bridesmaids put quite a bit of weight on in the months running up to the wedding and had to have a panel put in the back of the dress so it could open up at the back. I laid it on the line don’t be a bridesmaid or pay for the alteration yourself. She paid for it herself as she said it weren’t my fault.. Iesson learnt was don’t buy dresses off the rail months before the wedding as anything can change.

Reactions: 1
Anyone else think that chris does something dodgy on the side? In every vlog in the evening she is like ‘chris has just popped out ma luvs’ how many times a week does one person need to pop out on an evening. I might be way off here but been thinking that for a while 🤣
I agree 😂 or he does jobs on the side for free because hes charitable and also gullible 🙈

God knows he needs some excitement in his life....his vlog is the usual snore fest of 30 mins of scenery (and his charismatic commentary) so i skipped to the end where he was astounded people go to shops on a Sunday and then proceeded to spend £80 on perfume for him and Tan. Thought they were saving for this high end wedding, those multiple bridesmaids dress alterations wont pay for themselves!

Reactions: 2
I think Chris' vlogs are boring but he is a man who loves his job so I'll give him credit. We all know Tan doesn't get out so at least he's able to drive around and get out of the bubble. Then it shows just how much of a bubble he is in when he doesn't realize that people shop 7 days a week. In one vlog Tan said a friend was going to drive her somewhere. I can't remember what it was maybe some type of garden center. I thought maybe she wanted a second opinion or would need help carrying something. Now I wonder, given all of her travel anxieties, if she's scared to drive outside of their town.

Reactions: 1
My bridesmaid dresses were from TK Maxx. We’re beautiful. However one of my bridesmaids put quite a bit of weight on in the months running up to the wedding and had to have a panel put in the back of the dress so it could open up at the back. I laid it on the line don’t be a bridesmaid or pay for the alteration yourself. She paid for it herself as she said it weren’t my fault.. Iesson learnt was don’t buy dresses off the rail months before the wedding as anything can change.
This is completely off topic for the thread but relative to what you've said. I'm bridesmaid for my friend who is getting married at the end of July next year. She wants to buy the dresses (off the rail or online) this month and when I mentioned that I want to lose some weight over the next few months (not for her wedding, but for 3 big trips I have next year which will involve me being in a bikini) she got all pissed off with me. I think Brides don't always realise the pressure that they put on you as a bridesmaid when they buy the dresses a year in advance. I can't put my life on hold for someone else's wedding!

Reactions: 5
This is completely off topic for the thread but relative to what you've said. I'm bridesmaid for my friend who is getting married at the end of July next year. She wants to buy the dresses (off the rail or online) this month and when I mentioned that I want to lose some weight over the next few months (not for her wedding, but for 3 big trips I have next year which will involve me being in a bikini) she got all pissed off with me. I think Brides don't always realise the pressure that they put on you as a bridesmaid when they buy the dresses a year in advance. I can't put my life on hold for someone else's wedding!
It’s not off topic as Tan has bought bridesmaid dresses at least 18 months before the wedding. Which is something I did and would not of done if I had my time again I bought the dresses the exact size my bridesmaids were at the time Of trying them on. One of my bridesmaids put on weight -not through pregnancy or medication etc but By eating too much. Why should I of paid for that alteration . Like I said to avoid problems like this don’t do what I did and buy dresses off the peg months beforehand or even better don’t have bridesmaids 😂😂😂

Well, I've heard it all now!

So ma luvs, Tan has gained 2lb this week but its all good - she's very happy at this weight. Fine.
Then says she wants to get down to 11 stone for the wedding (of the century) but after that she'll gain weight to get back to the weight she is now because she's happy here?? WTF!
I'm sorry, if you are so happy at this weight, why bother losing for the wedding? :rolleyes:
That girl talks so much drivel!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well, I've heard it all now!

So ma luvs, Tan has gained 2lb this week but its all good - she's very happy at this weight. Fine.
Then says she wants to get down to 11 stone for the wedding (of the century) but after that she'll gain weight to get back to the weight she is now because she's happy here?? WTF!
I'm sorry, if you are so happy at this weight, why bother losing for the wedding? :rolleyes:
That girl talks so much drivel!
I know :rolleyes: she's absolutely fine, so happy with a gain, it's good going my luvs. She'll be cracking on with her gym membership after her holiday so all is good. Her holiday will be off plan as she's booked the food pass at Butlins, doesn't sound the best but it is buffet for breakfast and lunch so she'll make conscience choices.

Did I hear her right, she said all she had all day was 2 hot dogs so she was going to make some burgers for dinner....surely not. Then she said she still has and meal plans and there's no rest for the wicked.....she infuriates me!!

As usual Tan knows best, she left her car in the garage and has goggled the issue so she knows exactly what is wrong and it' not a big job.....returns from garage £170 lighter and isn't happy. The she moans about a taxi costing £4 to the top of the road, it was such a short distance why did it cost that much, things are just getting extortionate my luvs! If it was such a short distance why did you not get off your ass and walk!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Doesn’t she get bored of the merry go round . Lose 2lb gain 2lb . I mean she is always complete fine with it me loves. Why not just give up on weight loss .

Im waiting to see all the tat she's planning to spray paint silver 😂

• Haha
I know :rolleyes: she's absolutely fine, so happy with a gain, it's good going my luvs. She'll be cracking on with her gym membership after her holiday so all is good. Her holiday will be off plan as she's booked the food pass at Butlins, doesn't sound the best but it is buffet for breakfast and lunch so she'll make conscience choices.

Did I hear her right, she said all she had all day was 2 hot dogs so she was going to make some burgers for dinner....surely not. Then she said she still has and meal plans and there's no rest for the wicked.....she infuriates me!!

As usual Tan knows best, she left her car in the garage and has goggled the issue so she knows exactly what is wrong and it' not a big job.....returns from garage £170 lighter and isn't happy. The she moans about a taxi costing £4 to the top of the road, it was such a short distance why did it cost that much, things are just getting extortionate my luvs! If it was such a short distance why did you not get off your ass and walk!
Why doesn't she just admit she's not on a bleeping diet, she just eats what she wants!!

Yes, once again she's even a know it all over jobs that need doing on the car. I wouldn't bother googling I wouldn't have a bloody clue. She reels off a big list of jobs that need doing and then moans when it costs £170, what did she expect £30?!

Im waiting to see all the tat she's planning to spray paint silver 😂
copying Gammons or what with the spray paint, they're like sheep this lot 😂

• Haha
Why doesn't she just admit she's not on a bleeping diet, she just eats what she wants!!

Yes, once again she's even a know it all over jobs that need doing on the car. I wouldn't bother googling I wouldn't have a bloody clue. She reels off a big list of jobs that need doing and then moans when it costs £170, what did she expect £30?!

copying Gammons or what with the spray paint, they're like sheep this lot 😂
Total copy! Can't wait to see her spraying EVERYTHING cos we all know tan goes full on OTT with her new fads, that house will look like the tin man lives there before long 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

She actually infuriated me soooo much. She thinks she knows it all yet she knows absolute shite. She’s a laughing stock and the fact that she doesn’t even realise is even more funny!!!!!

Reactions: 3
Here's a typical example of her being a grabber £££, she uploaded the wedding checklist video on YouTube 5 days ago, she shared the link on her stories today. I had a look and it's only had 229 views, compared to the other wedding videos that's low. It's all about the ££££ for our Tan

Reactions: 2
The stetford wives totally copy each other. One waters the plants ,they all water the plants. One sprays every ornament in the house they all run out for a can of spray. One fasts they all fast. None of them are original in their ideas.
I really like Helen and her son is the best such a lovely little character . She's a lovely mum so patient. Tanya on the other hand looks frustrated when her kids look for her attention. She puts on a false smile for the camera and añoyingly let's her kids have a moment in her limelight. She is so false

Reactions: 8
The stetford wives totally copy each other. One waters the plants ,they all water the plants. One sprays every ornament in the house they all run out for a can of spray. One fasts they all fast. None of them are original in their ideas.
I really like Helen and her son is the best such a lovely little character . She's a lovely mum so patient. Tanya on the other hand looks frustrated when her kids look for her attention. She puts on a false smile for the camera and añoyingly let's her kids have a moment in her limelight. She is so false
I agree she seems irritated when the kids speak to her, she isnt the person she once was, if you look at her old vlogs she was much more natural, shes just another vloger who sees $$$£££ instead of common sense......but duck me wash your hair ma love cos even after the bath it looked rank!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It seems that if you're not Jane Gammons or Helen Livingstone then she will not reply. It's disgusting, she has all those followers and doesn't interact with them. In it for the money as per

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.