Trim with Tan #8 Broโ€™s goinโ€™ intโ€™ army tans goinโ€™ barmy and her house is still so griiiimy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah and the first ones meant to be unedited ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Catfish Burn-leh edition! loads of comments saying you don't need an app and she's getting arsey saying it's not an app it's just my camera.......how delusional is she??

on her profile she's down as "director of she's crafty" ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Catfish Burn-leh edition! loads of comments saying you don't need an app and she's getting arsey saying it's not an app it's just my camera.......how delusional is she??

Really ? Director ... ๐Ÿ˜‚. Someone has asked if sheโ€™s on instagram she has replied no. Surely this would be the ideal marketing forum for her โ€œcraftsโ€ ?

Reactions: 6
The poor boys must just be dumped off doing their own thing all day with the amount of tat sheโ€™s putting out, never mind their education, sheโ€™s crafteh, thatโ€™s all that matters ๐Ÿ™„

Those poor Mums ๐Ÿ˜‚
Kip of them ๐Ÿ˜‚

Really ? Director ... ๐Ÿ˜‚. Someone has asked if sheโ€™s on instagram she has replied no. Surely this would be the ideal marketing forum for her โ€œcraftsโ€ ?
Someone asked her at Christmas as well when she was flogging the reefs, she said she didnโ€™t need Instagram as she was making enough from selling them on her page. Iโ€™m sure Instagram would be good but Tan knows best, sheโ€™s an expert in marketing too ๐Ÿ˜‰

Director ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
The whole instagram thing was weird, she just randomly deleted her page one day and has never mentioned it. I wonder what happened.

The whole instagram thing was weird, she just randomly deleted her page one day and has never mentioned it. I wonder what happened.
I always wonder that too as it was around the time they started to have counselling she deleted it, it was also the same time she was moaning Chris spent all his spare time in the bathroom singing karaoke duets with strangers on an app.....hmmm

• Haha
I always wonder that too as it was around the time they started to have counselling she deleted it, it was also the same time she was moaning Chris spent all his spare time in the bathroom singing karaoke duets with strangers on an app.....hmmm
We dont seem to hear about the singing anymore. I wonder if heโ€™s still on TikTok ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Remember when she did the Christmas market and nothing sold? If she wants to sell more on Etsy she needs to look at her and her competitors pricing!

We dont seem to hear about the singing anymore. I wonder if heโ€™s still on TikTok ?
Its still there but he hasn't posted since last year.
Its funny because I tried searching it a couple of weeks back just to laugh at, "I bin rilly tryyyyyn baybeh" and it wasn't coming up, just looked then and got it 1st time.

Chrisc252, the aforementioned video is well worth a watch for anyone who hasn't yet seen it, or indeed anyone who has and is in need of a laugh. As Stacey Solomon would say "it gives me life" ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Its still there but he hasn't posted since last year.
Its funny because I tried searching it a couple of weeks back just to laugh at, "I bin rilly tryyyyyn baybeh" and it wasn't coming up, just looked then and got it 1st time.

Chrisc252, the aforementioned video is well worth a watch for anyone who hasn't yet seen it, or indeed anyone who has and is in need of a laugh. As Stacey Solomon would say "it gives me life" ๐Ÿคฃ
Right. Im on it now ! Need cheering up !

Right. Im on it now ! Need cheering up !
[/QUOTE
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder if one of them had an affair ๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 7
I wonder if one of them had an affair ๐Ÿค”
She was always very quick off the mark to deny any infidelity when they were " on a break " but I always thought something went on with him and his trips to the pleasurebeach ;)

request to remove link

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She was always very quick off the mark to deny any infidelity when they were " on a break " but I always thought something went on with him and his trips to the pleasurebeach ;)

request to remove link
maybe it wasn't just the rarrrrds he were rarrrrding ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it this weekend her brother is home on leave you can be sure she'll be at her mums breaking lockdown.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.