Trim with Tan #8 Bro’s goin’ int’ army tans goin’ barmy and her house is still so griiiimy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's was me ,she looked pissed as a fart there's no way she was sober at that wedding she deff had drink in her...unless she was high on laarrff 😂
I just saved it to watch, God knows why but it made me chuckle, she wouldn't have that problem with her harrr end Charlotte tilsbury 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You've got me! ;)

Seriously though, how could anyone continue to follow a diet that is clearly making them so unhappy!
I think it’s life is making her unhappy it’s clear her and Chris have nothing between them there’s no chemistry there at all they must be together for the boys she’s lost all motivation.

I was looking at her Etsy last night, she’s had one sale, no surprise with her prices! You can get the same stuff from other sellers on there for a lot cheaper. She’s got a reef on there for £60, looks cheap af. She really is deluded and greedeh

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I was looking at her Etsy last night, she’s had one sale, no surprise with her prices! You can get the same stuff from other sellers on there for a lot cheaper. She’s got a reef on there for £60, looks cheap af. She really is deluded and greedeh
wow even Jane has had more sales than that ...46 sales

• Wow
Reactions: 6
wow even Jane has had more sales than that ...46 sales
Yeah to be fair to Jane - and we all know I loathe her haha - her crafteh bits aren’t too badly priced overall. Tan however pffffft! Takes the absolute piss 😂😂 especially when the majority look like nursery crafts gone wrong lol. She’s either a greedy witch or she doesn’t know a thing about business and how to source supplies cheap.

Reactions: 7
Yeah to be fair to Jane - and we all know I loathe her haha - her crafteh bits aren’t too badly priced overall. Tan however pffffft! Takes the absolute piss 😂😂 especially when the majority look like nursery crafts gone wrong lol. She’s either a greedy witch or she doesn’t know a thing about business and how to source supplies cheap.
I agree and at least Jane’s stuff does look better, although it wouldn’t take much 😂

• Haha
I cant believe the way she just disappears then re-appears as if nothing happens ma loofs. It’s not as if she’s home schooling ! Why do her subscribers stick around ? Her content is either non existent or mediocre.

poor Milo is thinking why have you mounted me on glitter and edged me with cheapo jewel beads you smelly twit

tan.jpg

• Haha
I cant believe the way she just disappears then re-appears as if nothing happens ma loofs. It’s not as if she’s home schooling ! Why do her subscribers stick around ? Her content is either non existent or mediocre.
Especially as she said on her crafty page you tube was her first business 🤦‍♀️

Those box frames are monstrous, if a friend or family presented me with one of those after the death of a pet I'd be mortified.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
everything about her is pure chav-tack, from her decor to her dress sense even her hair style.....when she has one and now her creations, she's vicky pollard with a glue gun

• Haha
Reactions: 9
poor Milo is thinking why have you mounted me on glitter and edged me with cheapo jewel beads you smelly twit

View attachment 453053
Something about these frames just remind me of year 7 art lessons where you made stuff that wasn't as naff as primary school naff but still kinda naff 🤷‍♀️
Art Attack, Smart, Bitsa vibes for me, when you watched the programs and then asked your mum for an egg box, pva glue and some pipe cleaners.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Something about these frames just remind me of year 7 art lessons where you made stuff that wasn't as naff as primary school naff but still kinda naff 🤷‍♀️
Art Attack, Smart, Bitsa vibes for me, when you watched the programs and then asked your mum for an egg box, pva glue and some pipe cleaners.
OhMyGod I've got the theme tune to bitsa in my head now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think it’s life is making her unhappy it’s clear her and Chris have nothing between them there’s no chemistry there at all they must be together for the boys she’s lost all motivation.
Exactly! 👏👏👏

Reactions: 5
it's a bloody joke saying youtube is her no.1 business and she's far too busy running two to home school her kids when she can't even be arsed to put any content out

Reactions: 7
it's a bloody joke saying youtube is her no.1 business and she's far too busy running two to home school her kids when she can't even be arsed to put any content out
How they stay above water is beyond me.

Must be paying 650 for rent.
Plus bills, water council tax etc would be at least 300.
That’s a thousand, at least.

Theres food shops on top of that. Two or three a month at £200-£250 a pop.
Plus the takeaways and the mindless tit she fritters.
That’s excluding clothes, the boys’ dirt bikes, Beavers and Cubs, April and Annie’s endless vet tips, plus the wedding, plus the house deposit.

No wonder she charges so much her reefs are saving them from bankruptcy!

One of her old videos came up as a suggestion last night, it’s from May 2018. Omg it’s like watching a completely different person, she was so happy and positive, the decline in her is quite sad really

How they stay above water is beyond me.

Must be paying 650 for rent.
Plus bills, water council tax etc would be at least 300.
That’s a thousand, at least.

Theres food shops on top of that. Two or three a month at £200-£250 a pop.
Plus the takeaways and the mindless tit she fritters.
That’s excluding clothes, the boys’ dirt bikes, Beavers and Cubs, April and Annie’s endless vet tips, plus the wedding, plus the house deposit.

No wonder she charges so much her reefs are saving them from bankruptcy!
I’m sure she said once that she pays all the bills and they live off Chris’ money! She can’t be making much from YouTube these days but yes the prices she charges for her tit crafts must be bringing in a bit! Chris will be on good money though, I know a couple of sparks and they‘re loaded but they put the hours in, they’re always working

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.