Trim with Tan #8 Bro’s goin’ int’ army tans goin’ barmy and her house is still so griiiimy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Selling food.
State of her on the vlogs with her greasy hair and unwashed and reworn clothing. Wiping the wall with the same cloth she has just scrubbed skids out the toilet with, fluffy skirting boards and that time the water in her washing up bowl looked like the contents of a pond. Yeaaahhh sign me up for the first order maloof!!

I assume she has a seperate fridge and cooking facilities for this then? A lady I used to work with had a side business of cake making and she said she had to have a seperate fridge and oven as well as cooking untensils that were not for her own or her familes use. She also had to get food hygiene certificates too.

Could be Burnley’s answer to “Hello Fresh” !
Hello Fresh diarrhoea after eating her stuff.
Each order comes with a free packet of Imodium.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It might just be for wrapped chocs etc remember she said a while back about selling the easter crafts with chocolate eggs but she needed a food licence.

Reactions: 8
It might just be for wrapped chocs etc remember she said a while back about selling the easter crafts with chocolate eggs but she needed a food licence.
Yeah she’ll probably add Kinder eggs to the egg holders she’s selling, £25 plus tracked postage ma loves 🤪

• Haha
she'll have no doubt been chatting about aprils discharge and face goo to the person checking things as she picked her spots and wiped her nose up her face as per! if she gets a food license she's sucked off the assessor for sure!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
5BFB2EC0-A337-4BFB-8439-22FA7E8E2338.jpeg
E2CC369A-607C-4294-9336-1ECEB2A98519.jpeg

That doesn’t apply to us boys they owe it all to Amazon 😅

• Haha
God her crafts are shocking. It boggles the mind that anyone would spend money on this old tat.

Taking bets on when the first "im back" vlog will be up.

I'm saying Tuesday, filmed Monday cos "us boiz" are finally out from under her feet back at school.

Reactions: 11
I’m honestly shocked at how bad her stuff is and the prices are ridiculous. You can tell there all rushed jobs to get out the way there’s no time, effort to any her stuff, it’s a quick throw together shoved in bubble wrap a Jiffy bag possibly a box and sent out. Bet you she doesn’t use rubbing alcohol to clean her stuff down more like she’s never heard of it since it CLEANS , uses hand sanitizer before touching each customers orders (haha I’m a comedian 😂) I do some crafts - by the way not to her level. Every morning I strip my table sanitise everything sanitise my hands wear gloves if necessary take time to make my little creations, put 110% into everything I make. We can all buy fancy packaging, pretty tissue paper and Chuck a few sweets in but if the products you’ve made are pish and tacky well say no more I wouldn’t be expected to have recurring customers or great reviews. Yes I’m blowing smoke up my own arse cause mine are fab 😂 I couldn’t or would t dream of sending the crap she makes my 7yr old has made better creations and that’s been down the loo 😂😂🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
I’m honestly shocked at how bad her stuff is and the prices are ridiculous. You can tell there all rushed jobs to get out the way there’s no time, effort to any her stuff, it’s a quick throw together shoved in bubble wrap a Jiffy bag possibly a box and sent out. Bet you she doesn’t use rubbing alcohol to clean her stuff down more like she’s never heard of it since it CLEANS , uses hand sanitizer before touching each customers orders (haha I’m a comedian 😂) I do some crafts - by the way not to her level. Every morning I strip my table sanitise everything sanitise my hands wear gloves if necessary take time to make my little creations, put 110% into everything I make. We can all buy fancy packaging, pretty tissue paper and Chuck a few sweets in but if the products you’ve made are pish and tacky well say no more I wouldn’t be expected to have recurring customers or great reviews. Yes I’m blowing smoke up my own arse cause mine are fab 😂 I couldn’t or would t dream of sending the crap she makes my 7yr old has made better creations and that’s been down the loo 😂😂🤣🤣
Place your bets that this is all mentioned in her neft video regarding cleaning.

"Doorrn't wurreh ma luvs...ah sanitaaarzz ma taable and mah tools ah use foh mekkin stuff. And then ah waaarrrppp each finish thing down with rubbing alcohol cos it sanitaaarzies everyfin."

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God she resembles her aunt I wonder was she fond of a tipple too
D0E80B0A-2438-4FCF-8F3B-C5BD0AC645C8.jpeg

Reactions: 5
did any of you watch shameless back in the day? I loved it 😂 Tan and her chavvy crafts would fit in perfectly on the Chatsworth estate

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She would depress a tub of Valium with all her “memorial” crap memorial stuff for Mother’s Day, memorial pet crap, memorial frames, her bears are memorial for kids (yes tan not mother day/Valentine or birthday gifts unless there 6ft under. Bet that’s how she makes the “reefs” she will be making memorial reefs next.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She would depress a tub of Valium with all her “memorial” crap memorial stuff for Mother’s Day, memorial pet crap, memorial frames, her bears are memorial for kids (yes tan not mother day/Valentine or birthday gifts unless there 6ft under. Bet that’s how she makes the “reefs” she will be making memorial reefs next.
I can't get over the fact she doesn't realise those bears are used for graves, she's so clueless

Reactions: 9
did any of you watch shameless back in the day? I loved it 😂 Tan and her chavvy crafts would fit in perfectly on the Chatsworth estate

Yes Tan's (not-so-cheap) tat would fit in there for sure.

Me and my partner are currently watching loads of old comedy boxsets as light lockdown relief in the evenings and weekends, we are in the middle of watching Gimme Gimme Gimme Tan will end up with hair like Linda soon if she doesn't start washing and brushing it haha.

I can't get over the fact she doesn't realise those bears are used for graves, she's so clueless
I find it so bizarre especially as she lost her grandad not long ago, she has probably been to a cemetry and must have seen these.

if i sent my Mum a memorial bear for mother's day she would slap me and disown me for being disrespectful and acting like i wish she was dead with such a gift, as would my Stepmum and grandmothers

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.