Trim with Tan #8 Bro’s goin’ int’ army tans goin’ barmy and her house is still so griiiimy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't condone how much she's charging for her awful projects but deep down from watching her videos to her attitude, I honestly think she has got depression. As I mentioned before, I've got depression and anxiety and when it flares up, it flares up big but for me, I am very irrational and I have panic attacks, I cry, shake, fidget, can't sleep and find it hard to get motivated. If I didn't have my son and husband, I honestly wouldn't be able to see any way out. I think she does the crafty things to not only make money so she doesn't have to go out to work but to try and focus on something else before she ends up spiralling out of control. Perhaps she's finding Corby's ADHD really hard to deal with and she's got no motivation to home school. Her and Chris relationship has fizzled out, too. That's probably why he is always out working or popping out in the evening because he is fed up of the mundane evenings they spend together. I hope she does pick herself back up very soon.

Reactions: 5
One of her old videos came up as a suggestion last night, it’s from May 2018. Omg it’s like watching a completely different person, she was so happy and positive, the decline in her is quite sad really

I’m sure she said once that she pays all the bills and they live off Chris’ money! She can’t be making much from YouTube these days but yes the prices she charges for her tit crafts must be bringing in a bit! Chris will be on good money though, I know a couple of sparks and they‘re loaded but they put the hours in, they’re always working
He’ll bloody have to be!

Well ma loofs i fancied cheese and onion paarrr and chips for tea last night. Home made.
So I did it, I made cheese and onion paarr with maris paaarrpers for the chips.

Dh came in from work and asked what I was making and looked at me so weird when I called it paaarr 🤣 dh has a slaarrcce of paarrr for his work lunch today.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
One of her old videos came up as a suggestion last night, it’s from May 2018. Omg it’s like watching a completely different person, she was so happy and positive, the decline in her is quite sad really

I’m sure she said once that she pays all the bills and they live off Chris’ money! She can’t be making much from YouTube these days but yes the prices she charges for her tit crafts must be bringing in a bit! Chris will be on good money though, I know a couple of sparks and they‘re loaded but they put the hours in, they’re always working
Yeah I've been watching a few of her old vids when they pop up and the decline in a few years is shocking somethings deffs going on there, she doesn't even seem interested in the kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Yeah I've been watching a few of her old vids when they pop up and the decline in a few years is shocking somethings deffs going on there, she doesn't even seem interested in the kids.
I agree. Since they moved into the new house there has been a very gradual decline. I remember she put the tree up and down about three times because she didn't want the boys to miss out on Christmas decs, it seems hard to believe that's the same Mum. I feel really sad for her, a very complex young woman.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I wonder if she has watched any and noticed for herself ?

I wonder if she has watched any and noticed for herself ?
It doesn't look like she has, unless that's part of the reason she's feels so down ? I think she ruined herself getting those lip fillers she looked far better without them.

Reactions: 7
You can be sure she’ll be breaking lockdown round her mum’s this weekend her bro home and her mum’s wedding anniversary

After watching this morning’s news from across the pond, I predict some new content coming our way. Anyone else think the same ? I’ll say no more ...

Reactions: 3
After watching this morning’s news from across the pond, I predict some new content coming our way. Anyone else think the same ? I’ll say no more ...
She will probably more inclined to talk about Lady Gaga's dogs being stolen rather than the Syria airstrikes.
"Ah couldn't corrpp if Aaapril were stoorrlen"

Or have i got the wrong headlines? Probably have knowing me 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She will probably more inclined to talk about Lady Gaga's dogs being stolen rather than the Syria airstrikes.
"Ah couldn't corrpp if Aaapril were stoorrlen"

Or have i got the wrong headlines? Probably have knowing me 😅
Morning. We know her so well don’t we ?

Exactly what I was just thinking, they were discussing on bbc radio Leeds about how much the puppies can be worth. I thought thank God Tan won't be listening to this. Probably more capital radio/ kisstory 😉😂😂

• Haha
Yeah that top picture is a bit more than just a bit of makeup and a good angle 😂 does she think people on her Facebook page don't watch her vlogs in real time and see her huge round football face?
Is that recent? She looks so much healthier!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.