Trim with Tan #8 Bro’s goin’ int’ army tans goin’ barmy and her house is still so griiiimy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Phew was very happy with my chocolate and new books this morning. No naff foam rose bear or crappy picture box

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Phew was very happy with my chocolate and new books this morning. No naff foam rose bear or crappy picture box
I did my mum an afternoon tea...sandwiches, scones, jam and cream and even used a teapot and cups and saucers 😊 she was so happy with it. We can't go for afternoon tea so I took one to her instead. I had my mothers day with her yesterday as had to work today xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I did my mum an afternoon tea...sandwiches, scones, jam and cream and even used a teapot and cups and saucers 😊 she was so happy with it. We can't go for afternoon tea so I took one to her instead. I had my mothers day with her yesterday as had to work today xx
That sounds like a fab idea, infact I may pinch it cos my mum has the cheek to have a birthday next week😅
Hope you both enjoyed ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I,m sorry but they just remind me of the grim reaper not the grim reeker ! It,s just what you see in graveyards, spooking me out a bit tbh. Showed them to my OH as I,ve already planned my funeral out, bleeping well had to didn’t I couldn’t leave it up to him and proof is in the pudding as he asked me if I wanted a couple of them off the boys !!!! next to me in the hearse. The boys are my beloved dogs and ffs why in gods name would I want shite like that adorning my wicker casket. I,ve just managed to scrape myself off the ceiling as I was raging and I don’t know where the duck he is but the longer he stays out of my sight the better for his sake more than anything !!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I,m sorry but they just remind me of the grim reaper not the grim reeker ! It,s just what you see in graveyards, spooking me out a bit tbh. Showed them to my OH as I,ve already planned my funeral out, bleeping well had to didn’t I couldn’t leave it up to him and proof is in the pudding as he asked me if I wanted a couple of them off the boys !!!! next to me in the hearse. The boys are my beloved dogs and ffs why in gods name would I want shite like that adorning my wicker casket. I,ve just managed to scrape myself off the ceiling as I was raging and I don’t know where the duck he is but the longer he stays out of my sight the better for his sake more than anything !!
Hopefully that won't be for a long ,long time and for god sake tell him not to order off Tan 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hopefully that won't be for a long ,long time and for god sake tell him not to order off Tan 😬
Perish the thought, they would stink for a kick off far worse than my slightly going off odour. I,ve not spoken to him since as he’s made me think morbid thoughts and I’d been quite happy lately, let him stew for a few more hours yet and I’ll take the dogs out to blow this feeling away, Plus I,ve got plenty of dog walking on today to keep my mind occupied so todays a new day and all that. Despite what people may think about me my Hubbie and I never fall out, we have the odd bit of banter but that’s it but think this hit a bit of a raw nerve. Enjoy your day peeps !

Perish the thought, they would stink for a kick off far worse than my slightly going off odour. I,ve not spoken to him since as he’s made me think morbid thoughts and I’d been quite happy lately, let him stew for a few more hours yet and I’ll take the dogs out to blow this feeling away, Plus I,ve got plenty of dog walking on today to keep my mind occupied so todays a new day and all that. Despite what people may think about me my Hubbie and I never fall out, we have the odd bit of banter but that’s it but think this hit a bit of a raw nerve. Enjoy your day peeps !
Enjoy your walk and keep a look out for Vicky mouse tell the dogs she's a tree and let them piss all over her if you spot her 💦💦

Reactions: 5
Enjoy your walk and keep a look out for Vicky mouse tell the dogs she's a tree and let them piss all over her if you spot her 💦💦
No sign of Vicky was a quiet day for inbred spotting! bit better with OH , didn’t see him until 3pm when I,d finished dog walking and he had got me what was a stunning floral arrangement as a way of an apology. Just reignited it , buying me bleeping flowers when it was what had caused us to fall out in the first place! Anyway called a truce of some sorts as he pissed off out just after 6 and rocked up an hour later with a bottle of my favourite gin Monkey47 and a big bar of white chocolate. At least he knows he,s on a promise now , white chocolate does it for me every time !🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
This is very random haha but I have a smear test booked for tomorrow and it made me think....imagine what it’s like for the poor nurse when Tan goes for hers 🤢 if she can’t even wash or brush her hair for youtube then there is no chance she is washing anything else! I am eagerly anticipating her return to the youchoooob. I am getting demotivated in the weight loss dept, I need Tan talking about her endless tekkaways and looking bigger than ever to motivate me!

• Haha
  • Sick
No sign of Vicky was a quiet day for inbred spotting! bit better with OH , didn’t see him until 3pm when I,d finished dog walking and he had got me what was a stunning floral arrangement as a way of an apology. Just reignited it , buying me bleeping flowers when it was what had caused us to fall out in the first place! Anyway called a truce of some sorts as he pissed off out just after 6 and rocked up an hour later with a bottle of my favourite gin Monkey47 and a big bar of white chocolate. At least he knows he,s on a promise now , white chocolate does it for me every time !🤣🤣
A womens deadliest weapon the silent treatment ..works everytime 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
This is very random haha but I have a smear test booked for tomorrow and it made me think....imagine what it’s like for the poor nurse when Tan goes for hers 🤢 if she can’t even wash or brush her hair for youtube then there is no chance she is washing anything else! I am eagerly anticipating her return to the youchoooob. I am getting demotivated in the weight loss dept, I need Tan talking about her endless tekkaways and looking bigger than ever to motivate me!
My head has gone ! I started reading this and howled, if the grim reeker can’t wash and brush her hair for YT, she definitely won’t wash and coiffure her pubes for the nurse that draws the short straw and tells Tan to spread em ! I imagine she doesn’t shave, seems like an earth or is it an ”earthy” mother (because of the whiff) to me so would need to wash that hair to keep on top of the odour ! Good luck for tomorrow, lie back and think of Tan ma loof !

• Haha
Maybe she might be back
With a rebrand - after all , how her channel can be called trim with tan is comical . It should be ‘ sometimes on some sort of plan with Tan’.

• Haha
lunch was some chicken slices and a bit of fruit, no wonder she keeps sacking the diet off, you can't live like that its not healthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.