Trim with Tan #8 Bro’s goin’ int’ army tans goin’ barmy and her house is still so griiiimy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a moaning lazy usless witch, I’m like 🙄 I can’t even like what 🤨seriously is she having a laugh!? ‘I’ve quit home schooling just like that so I can make words to stick on my own coffee pot’here tanya I no u read here so catch urself on or in 20 years your kids will be a stupid,dirty and lazy as u!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

And has she a black eye in the moaning blog?
looks like leftover mascara, she's said before she always sleeps in it as never removes it until the next day....bleurgh. She's always wiping her eyes and picking her face so it all smears everywhere then when she can be arsed she used "miskula" (micellar) water and a cotton pad to remove it, the cotton pad then looks like it's cleaned the footpath outside it's that rank :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So if crafting is her “me time”,and she hasn’t done YouTube for weeks, what are her businesses? How do they earn her a wage?? She can afford whatever she likes too,renting a hot tub for a week etc. I’m in the wrong job (community nurse 😂!)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So if crafting is her “me time”,and she hasn’t done YouTube for weeks, what are her businesses? How do they earn her a wage?? She can afford whatever she likes too,renting a hot tub for a week etc. I’m in the wrong job (community nurse 😂!)
That’s what I wondered. Is it the “meal planning” she counts as a “buzinesss” ? Then what’s the other one ?

Reactions: 6
I think Tarnya is one of these people who likes having a baby and the attention it brings, likes having a toddler at a push, but when the cute stages pass and you're left with a gobby 8yr old with the attitude of a teenager, she loses interest and can't be arsed to parent properly. I used to see it all the time when my son was in primary school. Now she's got that bloody dog to throw parties for and treat like a baby 🙄

Reactions: 9
If she is on depression meds they're not working by the look of things ,she can't even be bothered to check the kids work for capital letters or punctuation and has bought them books off Amazon instead of letting them follow the curriculum .I wonder what the school has to say ,they're bound to pick up on the state of her.

Reactions: 11
she's stopped home schooling because she couldn't take the pressure of it and keep up with all the work, is she bleeping kidding me? so she got chris to ring the school and explain that she runs two businesses......what the bloody hell does she do apart from tit crafts? her trim with tan is dead in the water so how can she claim to be running two businesses? she's really pissing me off, she just can't be arsed and to be honest doesn't seem to have the basic intellect needed to do the primary school work, try doing secondary Tan!!! I count myself as switched on but my grey matter has had a workout since xmas with the year 7 stuff for sure. She moaned because it's too much pressure to remember to use capital letters FFS!!
Im only half way through and im already wanting to slap her filthy bloated pillow face
Mate try yr10 work, I thought I had a reasonable level of intelligence. Turns out I'm as thick as Tan. Who knew 🤷‍♀️😂😂😂

• Haha
Maybe the nice Asian man will be paying her another visit ? if Corby's under SEN at school wouldn't they want to know if there's a problem at home with him not completing his schoolwork and the reason why .

Well she can't even be arsed having a shower and sorting her hair out which would take all but half an hour tops so no surprise she can't be arsed home schooling.

Reactions: 9
Maybe the nice Asian man will be paying her another visit ? if Corby's under SEN at school wouldn't they want to know if there's a problem at home with him not completing his schoolwork and the reason why .
Exactly my earlier point. The authorities would be looking closely at this video.

Mate try yr10 work, I thought I had a reasonable level of intelligence. Turns out I'm as thick as Tan. Who knew 🤷‍♀️😂😂😂

high five my friend...year 7 stuff has bamboozled me! o_O🤪

how can she say she runs two businesses? she's crafty is a hobby which she sells some bits from and trim with tan is long gone, not seen her mention a meal plan in ages, how is she classing that as a business? her vlogs are crap, she's lazy as hell, filthy as a pig and can't even be arsed to brush her hair or wash her face, how on earth is she too busy???

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Exactly my earlier point. The authorities would be going over this video with a fine tooth comb.
I wonder are they aware she does YT ?....I'd love someone that knows her personally to pop up here till we get the real story from behind the scenes .

😂 This is the top secret card we weren’t privy too

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
I haven't had a chances to watch yet but gonna add in my thoughts based on what you guys have said.
She made me feel like a serious failure last lockdown, what with how much she went on about the 'ome-skewelin' i thought, even Tan seems to have this tit together and here's me struggling to have my kids out if bed on time in a morning because "whats the point of getting up, there's nothing to do". Nooowwwww, NOW ma loves i think she must have been lying about that along with everything else.
How embarrassing is it for her to keep on flogging this poor dead horse, she literally has no shame.

Lost 7 stone, kept it off 2 minutes and still thinks she's some kind of guru and better than everyone else.

When she first started showing signs of depression i honestly felt really sorry for her, now I just think she does absolutely nothing to help herself, indulges her own self pity and misery, and actually at the end of the day its those poor kids that suffer.

I remember back to the Times when they were out every weekend here, there and everywhere, in all weathers. Lockdown isn't an excuse as it was often just visiting local parks and beauty spots for a walk in that stunning area she is lucky enough to live in. Now they all sit and fester in that grim house, stuck to devices with little to no communication between any of them.

Sad sad sad. Bloody sort it out Tan you lazy cow.

• Heart
I wonder are they aware she does YT ?....I'd love someone that knows her personally to pop up here till we get the real story from behind the scenes .

😂 This is the top secret card we weren’t privy too
He’s not in the army - is he ? 🤔. Oh so he is - we were given a blow by blow account of it ! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s not in the army - is he ? 🤔. Oh so he is - we were given a blow by blow account of it ! 😂
I was looking forward to her vid on " what to expect when a family member joins the army" i'm bitterly disappointed 😂 I'll have to make do with looking at L,Prideaux's newly sanded insta worthy floor instead .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was looking forward to her vid on " what to expect when a family member joins the army" i'm bitterly disappointed 😂 I'll have to make do with looking at L,Prideaux's newly sanded insta worthy floor instead .
😂😂😂 - are you in “Caroline Mrs M” thread ? It’s worth watching if you’re missing Gammon’s content for a more “upmarket” laugh.

Reactions: 2
how many vlogs can we expect in the pink dressing gown that will end up so filthy it calls for help on its death crawl to the washer???

• Haha
I wouldn’t be at all surprised if her brother has quit army training by now. He doesn’t look the type to stick the level of training that he would be put through.
she runs two bizznizzes don’t you know??? How many times do we have to hear this. Two businesses she can cope with but capital letters????? Well, it’s just too much.
I can’t believe the fact that she edits these vlogs, surely she would edit out the many times she repeats herself and the times she loses her trail of thought half way through a sentence!
she took April for a walk, err,.... what about Annie? No mention of her Ma luffs.
Her food looks as dry as a nuns chuff!!

• Haha
😂😂😂 - are you in “Caroline Mrs M” thread ? It’s worth watching if you’re missing Gammon’s content for a more “upmarket” laugh.
I used to give her an odd watch YT answer to Hyacinth Bouquet she’s another that doesn’t look her age, she looks 10 yrs older 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.