Trim with Tan #8 Bro’s goin’ int’ army tans goin’ barmy and her house is still so griiiimy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's definitely face planted a big fat tekkaway at the weekend. She's expecting a gain, but she isn't bothered because she's listening to her bodeh and gon with the floww ma loves, warping the slaaate clean again and is having tuna and sweetcorn pasta for breakfast lunch and dinner for the next 3 days, accompanied by huge dolllop of larrt mayo and half a pack of pre grated cheese. She's also on her 4th period this month and it shall last for 12 days! So god damn pretictable these days 😂
I think you might be rarrrrrt ma love, where’s the weekend vlog we were promised? Must have decided to celebrate us anniversareh with one of everything from tekaway 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
AWOL again 🥱 how horrible for anyone that follows her for ‘inspiration’ 5 orders for them coin things and she thinks she is fecking manager of the Coca Cola company! So busy ma loofs 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
AWOL again 🥱 how horrible for anyone that follows her for ‘inspiration’ 5 orders for them coin things and she thinks she is fecking manager of the Coca Cola company! So busy ma loofs 🙄
no time to home school the boys but can find plenty time to fanny on with a glue gun!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Looks likes she’s busy with her bears and weight loss trackers - us boyz can forget home schooling this week ! Tans a full time ‘buisness ’ women maloofs !

Looks likes she’s busy with her bears and weight loss trackers - us boyz can forget home schooling this week ! Tans a full time ‘buisness ’ women maloofs !
At one point in her vlog the other day she said how much free time her mum had, i thought she was going to say her mum is taking over the homeschooling...bet that is what has happened

Reactions: 10
If my husband bought me one of those bears covered in tatty flowers he'd be sleeping up Pendle. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's definitely face planted a big fat tekkaway at the weekend. She's expecting a gain, but she isn't bothered because she's listening to her bodeh and gon with the floww ma loves, warping the slaaate clean again and is having tuna and sweetcorn pasta for breakfast lunch and dinner for the next 3 days, accompanied by huge dolllop of larrt mayo and half a pack of pre grated cheese. She's also on her 4th period this month and it shall last for 12 days! So god damn pretictable these days 😂
Don’t forget the 23 boiled eggs per day! 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Maybe she's in getting that jumper surgically removed it must be embedded at this stage :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
where is she ma loves? there's no way she's this snowed under from weight loss charts, she even said her supplier had run out at the moment and she was waiting for more to come in. She will make a big drama out of it, claiming to be doing 12 hour days again, no time to home school, clean the house, do the washing or cook so you can bet she will have had tekkaways a plenty, she'll say she was marrrndfull and counted her syns for the kebabs or didn't eat all the chips! same shite on repeat

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s making key rings now ! Im convinced she’s sent the boys to her mums for the schooling whilst she’s doing her tat . I agree though , it’s the same old ... very predictable . In a week or so she will be back on saying she was to busy to vlog and is drawing a line and is back on it

Reactions: 6
She’s making key rings now ! Im convinced she’s sent the boys to her mums for the schooling whilst she’s doing her tat . I agree though , it’s the same old ... very predictable . In a week or so she will be back on saying she was to busy to vlog and is drawing a line and is back on it
they're bloody awful, they remind me of the cheapo tacky things from xmas crackers or what you can win on the coin pushing machines at seaside amusements

• Haha
Reactions: 8
they're bloody awful, they remind me of the cheapo tacky things from xmas crackers or what you can win on the coin pushing machines at seaside amusements
£4 for that absolute tat as well 😂😂 I bet she charges postage on top of that haha. £4 who does she think she is 🤣 either she is ripping people off or she is getting ripped off at the cost price lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As a northerner, it pains me that she lives up to every Burley stereotype right down to inability to pronounce 'exotic words'.

Rio has a bit of a spark about him, or at least used to, breaks the box a bit. The constant referral to 'like a girl' sets my teeth on edge.

He likes unicorns - has a girl's room.
Cries - like a little girl.
Screams - like a big girl's room.

It's such a toxic attitude to have towards little boys and plays up to the 'working tough man Lancashire stereotype'. Like Chris is the height of masculinity to aspire to.

Grow up Tan, educate your sons, get a grip, get a job and set your sons an example.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.