Trim with Tan #7 never stays on plan, hair full of grease but off to market with her reefs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she's being sneaky by saying she didn't sell anything so she doesn't have to declare the earnings.. orrrrrr maybe her reefs are overpriced and tit? People go to a market and expect a bargain.

Reactions: 8
She looked raging at the end , frantically chewing on one of her decorative sweets 😂 I bet she had to have a few tins and a tekaway maloofs !
Absolutely raging!! 😂 I thought she may have sold a couple of reefs but this should tell her they’re too expensive!
Yes I reckon she had a tekaway too maloof 🤣

Yeah she did look like she was ready to strangle somebody 😂 ..just as well who would have chanced those hot choc cones made by Tan's loving hands especially as she was scratching her armpit mid vlog:sick:I thought she said the ghosthunting was to be cancelled with the extra restrictions that Burnley are under? and poor Megan and her hubby are ill with the virus.But she's on cloud nine only a year till the big day and she's so focused while getting ready to scoff a box of sweet treats :rolleyes: and how odd she's changed her memorial that she keeps for her grandparents and Chris's mum to above the cooker ,wouldn't the pics be ruined with the steam ..
Why would you put them on top of the cooker, apart from the heat what a strange place 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Didn't bother her atall that she didn't sell any reefs but was wiping her eyes as she started talking, she clearly is arsed. £2.50 for a bit of hot chocolate and a few marshmallows, £4.50 delivered!! That's a joke no wonder she sold nothing 😂. Oh and Megan has coronavirus, just getting over it but is it not Megan that done tans nails a week or so ago? Absolutely no mention of her getting tested but she's off to market with her over priced tat to potentially infect dozens of innocent people 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Didn't bother her atall that she didn't sell any reefs but was wiping her eyes as she started talking, she clearly is arsed. £2.50 for a bit of hot chocolate and a few marshmallows, £4.50 delivered!! That's a joke no wonder she sold nothing 😂. Oh and Megan has coronavirus, just getting over it but is it not Megan that done tans nails a week or so ago? Absolutely no mention of her getting tested but she's off to market with her over priced tat to potentially infect dozens of innocent people 🥴
Forgot about that!! 😮
Just checked and nail day was 19/10 so two weeks ago, if Megan is on her way to getting better now then surely Tan should have isolated! I’m sure it’s her who does all of Tans beauty treatments yeah

Reactions: 7
Forgot about that!! 😮
Just checked and nail day was 19/10 so two weeks ago, if Megan is on her way to getting better now then surely Tan should have isolated! I’m sure it’s her who does all of Tans beauty treatments yeah
It is I had to double check her page to make sure but she got her nails done On the 19th, definitely should have been isolating and not sending custom wreaths a over the UK!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
It is I had to double check her page to make sure but she got her nails done On the 19th, definitely should have been isolating and not sending custom wreaths a over the UK!
That’s terrible, Tan would probably say they hadn’t been in direct contact at the time she was positive but you don’t know how long this bloody virus takes to come out do you!

Reactions: 6
just watched it, she reckons it "were too early" as people are not like her and don't want to feel christmassy.......yet they'd gone to a christmas market :unsure: more like they saw the rip off prices and walked on by! she was fuming but pretending to be farrrrrrn lol

Reactions: 10
just watched it, she reckons it "were too early" as people are not like her and don't want to feel christmassy.......yet they'd gone to a christmas market :unsure: more like they saw the rip off prices and walked on by! she was fuming but pretending to be farrrrrrn lol
I doubt she’ll go back, she’ll say she’s making enough from online orders ma love

She’s so busy with business my loofs 🙄
She’s starting to sounds like Gammons with the “I’m so busy” line.

Reactions: 5
I watched the vlog half way then got bored af. Omg, she really didn't sell anything then? What a complete dick, you look reet spesh on social media Tan! 🙈🙈🙈 Cringing for her 🙄

Reactions: 5
She was absolutely frantic at the end of that vlog...should have waited until later to update when she had calmed down.

• Haha
Latest video. Did anyone see the very fast flowing river at the start ? Were two of the dogs off the lead ? Accident waiting to happen if so.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.