Trim with Tan #7 never stays on plan, hair full of grease but off to market with her reefs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A Tan classic ..nose pick and snort followed by a yawn ,we'll deff know it's you :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Stumbled into her Holiday Vlog 2018 she should really have a look as she looked great in the first two that I've watched. Jane and Helen looked like her aunties. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
£35 for the centre piece ma loves but it "dunt include the candle"

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I just watched her blog of Jane and Charlie’s wedding. She’s literally like a different person- she seems bright, switched on and even speaks totally differently!

Quite sad really to see her so different!

Reactions: 9
£35 for the centre piece ma loves but it "dunt include the candle"
Just seen that, Bloody £35 for that! It looked a bit of an odd shape to me as well, as though the ends needing shaping off a bit or something. She must know the prices are high herself with her saying ”message meh”

How very apt ‘midden’ and Tan go together very well 😂. It’s a good job it’s not a food market, roll up roll up ma loves, get ya mug shot on a plate with whatever other beige sharrrt I can rustle up ma loves 🤢🤣
I love this word - “Midden” 😂🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

• Haha
I see she’s selling reindeer hot chocolate cones as well .... £2.50 Plus postage these are £1.50 by local crafters in my area , and reindeer food is 50p in my area - Tan is charging £1.50 plus postage I think she’s quite pricey with these too . Unless it’s just cheaper in my area .

• Wow
I see she’s selling reindeer hot chocolate cones as well .... £2.50 Plus postage these are £1.50 by local crafters in my area , and reindeer food is 50p in my area - Tan is charging £1.50 plus postage I think she’s quite pricey with these too . Unless it’s just cheaper in my area .
Not surprised by this, she’s a bad grabber!

This is just the most hideous, tacky thing. The blue business round the bottom reminds me of a shower scrunchie unravelled. Custom ordered by non other than girl friday 😂😂😂
Gonna have to take back what I said about some of her reefs being nice wtf 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is just the most hideous, tacky thing. The blue business round the bottom reminds me of a shower scrunchie unravelled. Custom ordered by non other than girl friday 😂😂😂
this offends my eyes even more than Tan herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
In my area reindeer hot choc cones are £1.25 and the reindeer food is 50p
She knows how to over charge.

Reactions: 7
What the duck is this shite? First glance I thought they were condoms! Is this for real? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.