Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sunflower89

Long time lurker on tan’s thread! Been watching her for a few years now and like the rest of you have seen the decline in her hygiene/motivation etc. Usually I laugh off her ridiculous statements but the last few Vlogs are really winding me up!! So today she says she hasn’t had time to take the dogs out, yet the boyz are still in bed at 9am and chris is there too, “tea” is eaten before 5pm and no doubt her slobbing in bed scenes are filmed not long after While the boyz are on devices until 9pm bedtime!! Then has the audacity to say some days when she’s overwhelmed she just won’t bother with homeschooling and will just play monopoly because apparently it’s great for addition and life choices!! Seriously I don’t know if I can continue to watch, documenting yourself looking like that and not getting help for any underlying issues is one thing, but prioritising your home made crafts before pets and kids is just too much. The lazy mare wouldn’t know a hard days work if it hit her in the gob! I’m currently remotely teaching around 90 teenagers whilst also keeping on top of keeping the house in some kind of functioning order, and sorting my little craft side line (of products I make completely from scratch!) she’s wound me right up today maloofs 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Drxo1990

Next thread title suggestion: Grim and filthy, thinks she's all that, giving up YouTube to sell cheap tat 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
I've just stumbled upon this lady on youtube and I have to say... I've seen no other channel quite like it... lol
A few pointers...
Don't watch whilst eating
She is a fountain of knowledge
She announces when she is on her period aka star week
She gets swollen on star week
She eats mountains of cheese
Her poached eggs look like they have been stood on
She bathes with her dog

• Haha
  • Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
made me laugh when she said she thinks of april as her daughter...reminded me of the time she was chuffed that someone had said april looked like her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
know all Tan is now doing a vlog called "when a family member joins the army what to expect" FFS he's been there a week and her great insight??? the haircut!!! :ROFLMAO: she weren't expecting that! a basic bloody google search will tell you what to expect, they're like a bunch of inbreds, it's like the hills have eyes the burnley edition

Last edited:
  • Haha

Schnoodle123

Thread suggestion

Trim with tan. Bro’s goin’ int’ army tans goin’ barmy, shame her house is still so griiiimy

• Haha

Glottal Stop

I was howling when she said she knew the scammers were foreign because of the spelling and grammar they used 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 Can't string a sentence together and I doubt she was the recipient of any prizes for English when she was at school.

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
£250 Tesco shop and it was mostly junk food! she said all the "fatty" snacks were for us boyz but then kept saying she could incorporate them into her syns! she also kept getting things wrong like saying tomato pureé was now synned lol and my faves were.....
"Chris larrrrks oriental mug shots larrrk Cajun" and "My favourite yogurts, coconut with a hint of yogurt" 😂 🤪

• Haha

LittleMissSassyPants

I just honestly can't believe that her priorities are to craft rather than help the kids learn. I imagine they're at ages where they'd benefit from staying in a routine. And saying it just takes sooooo long. She doesn't get them out of bed until 9ish and they're done by 12. So if you take into account them having breakfast too it's only taking them 2-3 hours a day. That's ridiculous for someone who doesn't work to be complaining about 2 hours a day with the kids. She can't be earning so much money with her shitty crafts that it's worth the kids not learning. If they're not getting up til 9 too she could have a lot of the house work done by then. It's actually really irritated me!

Reactions: 13

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
New vlog up, no time to watch as about to start work but its called the strangest dream.....

"Well maloofs ah dreamt ah yad a bafff and washed meh aiirr and didn't pick meh nose for an entire videooo!"
Chris...."oohh maaahhh wooorrrd!"

• Haha

NoseyRosey

Love that in the comments someone has called her out for not getting free range eggs. Too right, If she’s such an animal lover this would just something you’d do automatically and know about and never pick up battery hen eggs, she can’t claim price is an issue.

lexiloo

VIP Member
What’s even more weird is the amount of subscribers and followers she has on her page ! They must be doing it for the entertainment value surely 😂
to be fair reading their comments most of them seem a stock cube short of her corned beef hash ;)

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
She‘s irritable and overwhelmed again ma loves, what’s new. No speed food in sight again! She said Corbeh’s teacher was calling but never mentioned it again, did he get a bad report and that’s what put her in a bad mood, although it doesn‘t take much as we know. Chris took the morning off for the phone call, that seems a bit much just for a phone call, bit different if it’s a proper parents evening in person, I reckon they have to brace themselves 😂
Oh and she reckons she has ocd over cleaning! I doubt it ma love judging by your skirting boards, worktops, grout, the list goes on!

• Haha