Trim with Tan #7 never stays on plan, hair full of grease but off to market with her reefs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how the stall will go today ?
Reckon its going to be a dead duck what with the new lockdown looming. People who are furloughed will lost 20% of their wages and I personally would feel that a lot. They may not wish to part with £50 for a reef they can get for less than a tenner from B&M.

Reactions: 8
I feel I should apologise, I did promise a visit to Toddy Market but with the Tier3 that was hanging over my head and now the axe of that and the looming lockdown I just can't summon up the enthusiasm. Sorry maloofs 😥

• Heart
Has she done a disappearing act again ?
she's busy mekking loads of reefs and other christmas crafts she can rip people off with ma love, lets hope her kids don't need her attention or the dogs expect to be walked, us birds probably not seen any food for days and as for her house.....well its probably just as manky as always. its her latest obsession, she'll be fed up next month and onto the next "new idear"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel I should apologise, I did promise a visit to Toddy Market but with the Tier3 that was hanging over my head and now the axe of that and the looming lockdown I just can't summon up the enthusiasm. Sorry maloofs 😥
Best staying home and staying safe maloof

• Heart
She didn't sell a thing at the market, she says she's not bothered but her clenched jaw whilst she was talking about it told a different story.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah she did look like she was ready to strangle somebody 😂 ..just as well who would have chanced those hot choc cones made by Tan's loving hands especially as she was scratching her armpit mid vlog:sick:I thought she said the ghosthunting was to be cancelled with the extra restrictions that Burnley are under? and poor Megan and her hubby are ill with the virus.But she's on cloud nine only a year till the big day and she's so focused while getting ready to scoff a box of sweet treats :rolleyes: and how odd she's changed her memorial that she keeps for her grandparents and Chris's mum to above the cooker ,wouldn't the pics be ruined with the steam ..

Reactions: 7
She looked raging at the end , frantically chewing on one of her decorative sweets 😂 I bet she had to have a few tins and a tekaway maloofs !

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.