Trim with Tan #7 never stays on plan, hair full of grease but off to market with her reefs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Greenhoodie for a great title, had to amend slightly as not enough space to fit it all in.

The round up of the previous thread is very easy when it comes to Tan......

still greasy
still lazy
still in the adidas trackie top
still picking spots before using her harrrrr end charlotte tilSbusy mascara
still eating beige slop and going for the world record in poached egg & cheese consumption
still spending money like she has a money tree hidden away somewhere
still ripping off customers with over priced reefs and refuses to take responsibility if damaged in transit despite them being in a bag!

what will thread 7 bring? stay tuned to find out ma loves

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t believe she’s only made 8 reefs, wouldn’t she be better making more and then the ones she doesn’t sell she can sell online? Not talking a crazy about but I think about 10 laid out and then 5 behind the stall would make more sense...

Reactions: 11
Anyone else really excited for the market vlog 😬
I just hope she has a wash before she goes and jot wear that awful dark red lipstick she always wears when she glams up.

I am betting that she takes ham on a 60g hoorrllmeal rorrrrll for dinner but not done nicely, just 2 pieces of ham lay flat between the roll πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
she always seems to miss the bottom right of the wreaths when she adds decorations, the latest one with unicorns has the usual missed area in the same place, does she get bored?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
she always seems to miss the bottom right of the wreaths when she adds decorations, the latest one with unicorns has the usual missed area in the same place, does she get bored?
I noticed this too, they look nice and then the bottom right is kinda left out πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Puffy face Again on her latest vlog , do we think she had a few tins on a Saturday night !

Reactions: 9
C87B395D-6059-4D15-84A2-016F8383DE21.jpeg

I was catching up with our Tan earlier (with the captions on since its always good for a laugh) and paused it randomly at this point to go get some tea πŸ˜‚ top midden market lol.

• Haha
View attachment 288614
I was catching up with our Tan earlier (with the captions on since its always good for a laugh) and paused it randomly at this point to go get some tea πŸ˜‚ top midden market lol.
How very apt β€˜midden’ and Tan go together very well πŸ˜‚. It’s a good job it’s not a food market, roll up roll up ma loves, get ya mug shot on a plate with whatever other beige sharrrt I can rustle up ma loves 🀒🀣

• Haha
I see she's no longer mentioning prices of her reefs and garlands on her craft page, if anyone asks she replies with "message me"

Reactions: 8
I see she's no longer mentioning prices of her reefs and garlands on her craft page, if anyone asks she replies with "message me"
Yes ! I noticed that yesterday - message me is always code for - these cost a lot !

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.