Trim with Tan #7 never stays on plan, hair full of grease but off to market with her reefs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg, just seen it on our Rach's stories! Not being funny but if she's paid over 30 quid for that then more fool her! It's absolutely vile πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©
Im surprised its posh enough for her tbh with her ok doe/ M&S lifestyle

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is just the most hideous, tacky thing. The blue business round the bottom reminds me of a shower scrunchie unravelled. Custom ordered by non other than girl friday πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
What is it and what do the words signify "adventure there" ? who or what ordered that it's terrible looking 🧐

Reactions: 3
that reef she made Rachel is still making me laugh today, its awful! decom mesh wreaths are beautiful if done properly but that is rough as a badgers arse......just like Tan ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It reminds me of the crepe paper you would use at primary school to make a ziggy zag chain thing πŸ˜‚

• Haha
i'd be worried what sketty betty is sticking on the decorations with......spit? snot? hair grease? could be all three ma loves, can you imagine shining a UV light around her house, the bodily fluids would make the place visible from space

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
You all know I work in a hospital. This 'reef' reminds me of a bonnet I made my mucker when she was getting married! A bleeping joke and we slung her in a bath of goodies 🀒 I cannot believe people actually like this! Maybe I'ts just me πŸ™€

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You all know I work in a hospital. This 'reef' reminds me of a bonnet I made my mucker when she was getting married! A bleeping joke and we slung her in a bath of goodies 🀒 I cannot believe people actually like this! Maybe I'ts just me πŸ™€
I worked in care home in my early twenties, we made a bride to be a lovely hat to wear on her hen do using a commode pan as the base πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
well with the new lockdown coming in next week does that mean her market stall won't go ahead? just read all non essential shops are to close

Reactions: 2
well with the new lockdown coming in next week does that mean her market stall won't go ahead? just read all non essential shops are to close
Her stall is tomorrow isn't it so the new rules in place next week won't affect it.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.