Trim with Tan #6 Taking a break from the gram, breaking lock down with the fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she's getting a bit carried away with her glue gun, she'll have "us birds" stuck to a wreath soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
she's getting a bit carried away with her glue gun, she'll have "us birds" stuck to a wreath soon!
Everytime they make a sound she looks over at them like she wants to throttle them 😂 us birds better watch out! 😬😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I actually would, I’m only an hour from Burnley but we’re in tier 3 so can’t leave the area, it would be tattle gold though ma loves 🤣
I'm still in tier2 for now, I'm about half an hour from Tod and probably about an hour from Burnley 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
I can imagine her on a market stall 😂 roll up maloofs, come and get a reef for a bargain £50 , I will throw in my crumbs from my cummy, runny poached egg for free together with some fresh spit from wiping my bleeding spot !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
She'll be easy to find ma loof with the wafting aroma and green smoke rising from the stall :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She'll be easy to find ma loof with the wafting aroma and green smoke rising from the stall :sick:
Serving customers with a snort and a sniff, her stupidly long nails pointing and poking stuff and washing her face with a licked cotton waaarrrp that morning 🤮
Good job she hasn't started selling cupcakes 😷😷

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Hi Ma loofs...do you know if Tan is looking to purchase a pony tail for her reefs? Mines coming off tomorrow for charity. Ta ma loofs.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s been so busy doing her reefs ma loves, Claire in the comments must be a tattler, she loves her “reefs” 😂. She looked as greasy as usual when putting her make up on, hair like a chip pan laden with grease as she snatched it back, made me itch just looking at her 🤢. I wonder how much she’ll be selling her reefs for on the market, I doubt people will pay £40 or more when you can get cheaper ones in the shops

• Haha
Watched latest vlog with subtitles on, after i'd vommed at the state of her hair. i laughed when subtitles changed the name of her business from 'She's crafty' to 'Cheese crafty', how very apt !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She needs to step away from the reefs and deep clean her bod-eh, hair and house! those worktops when she was cooking urgh! under the chopping board...rank! her hair......worse than ever! I know we joke but she really must smell, unwashed hair stinks so imagine her unwashed pits n bits ;)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Rio - how dare he get chicken pox when Tan is trying to do her ‘reefs for stall’ she seemed really annoyed rather than sympathetic for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Rio - how dare he get chicken pox when Tan is trying to do her ‘reefs for stall’ she seemed really annoyed rather than sympathetic for him.
Not watched or seen this but can just imagine...

In the most condescending tone you can muster up:
"Rioorrr has got chicken pox maloofs, im tryin to do ma reefs and he get chicken pox ma loofs....greaaaaat"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So tabs mate Meggan has bought a reef, even though she makes them herself! Hmmmmm I smell B/S

Actually think a stall is good for her and it's fair enough having a little business but the overcharging and greed among all of them is terrible lately. Tan needs to decorate herself not just the wreaths.

Reactions: 5
I think the stall might be a good move for her it'll get her out if nothing else and I actually thought the reefs were lovely only I'd have used clear micro lights the green wire was too noticeable ,,,i'll giver her credit where it's due for once ..

Reactions: 1
So tabs mate Meggan has bought a reef, even though she makes them herself! Hmmmmm I smell B/S
I does seem a bit funny, Megan showed her how to do them and now she’s gushing all over Tanya’s page asking her to make them for her salon and her house saying how wonderful they are, I agree it seems a bit of a set up ma loves

Actually think a stall is good for her and it's fair enough having a little business but the overcharging and greed among all of them is terrible lately. Tan needs to decorate herself not just the wreaths.
I hope she washes her hair before she goes to the market 🙈

I think the stall might be a good move for her it'll get her out if nothing else and I actually thought the reefs were lovely only I'd have used clear micro lights the green wire was too noticeable ,,,i'll giver her credit where it's due for once ..
I agree, some of the reefs are really nice! Better than the Christmas ones she’s made previously. Still think she’s expensive though. It’ll be good to get her out the house though

The "reefs" aren't bad. Definitely agree about the colour of the wire on the lights. Its the price that's ridiculous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.