Trim with Tan #6 Taking a break from the gram, breaking lock down with the fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have the Livingstones changed their YouTube name? 🤔 I also got blocked on Instagram and I didn't even follow them 😂 what an absolute belter.
the channel is called a quaint life but it has no content, not sure if she's planning a comeback, it still has over 6k subscribers but she deleted all the livingstones vlogs so it looks like its gearing up to be back under the new name hmmmm

• Wow
Reactions: 5
the channel is called a quaint life but it has no content, not sure if she's planning a comeback, it still has over 6k subscribers but she deleted all the livingstones vlogs so it looks like its gearing up to be back under the new name hmmmm
Fair play Lex you don't miss a trick I can always rely on you to come up with the goods 😄 I hope they do, she was another source of belly laughs with her weird ways

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Snooking! So it is an actual word.....my dad used to say it all the time....Stop snooking up and blow your nose properly.....i just thought it was his made up word from yorkshire 😅
Could well be a Yorkshire thing then🤔 it's just how we've always said it. 😂😂😂

Maybe she'll be better off getting a job instead if spending more money on tat. Some people are just not naturally crafty and she certainly is not. Her website is a shamble if she wants more business and views then she needs to work on that first.

Something about her nails makes me feel sick. But then that could just be me as I hate the false fake nail look anyway.

I’ve not watched her for a while but she popped up in my suggestions! Is she drinking or on drugs? She seems so different (apart from the greasy hair and spots 🤢) and has she got another dog? She said taking the dogs out for a walk? Or does that just mean April and her mums dogs!?

I’ve not watched her for a while but she popped up in my suggestions! Is she drinking or on drugs? She seems so different (apart from the greasy hair and spots 🤢) and has she got another dog? She said taking the dogs out for a walk? Or does that just mean April and her mums dogs!?
I agree I think she's either on medication or drinking. It really stands out doesn't it when you haven't seen her for a while 😳

She’s asking for peoples opinions on the machines, why doesn’t she just ask her bestie chins?! There’s no way they’re as pally as they used to be. I agree, poor Angie!
She obviously doesn't follow Jane then ,otherwise she'd know she has one of those machines as we're sickened hearing about it.

has she actually stopped yawning so much or does she edit them out??? hmmmm
She's too lazy to even do that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Licks the cotton pad, wipes the spot and spit all over face. Doesn't know what day it is or what's going on. Definitely something there as others have said drinking or tablets. Not looking after herself properly whatsoever, it's quite sad really. Definitely the absolute worst lately, never seen her with such terrible personal hygiene.

Reactions: 8
Yeah I think it's drink she's so puffy .She must be up near the 15st mark if she wants to lose 4st before the wedding as she set her goal weight around eleven to eleven and a half stone ,remember Chris doesn't like her too thin :rolleyes: I doubt he'd notice .But her hygiene is rock bottom you can nearly imagine her odour through the screen:sick:

Reactions: 7
Watching a few from 2017 and it's a different tan really. Very bright and knew what day it was, focused with clean plates and energy. Now it's picking spots, burping, not bothering.

• Sick
Watching a few from 2017 and it's a different tan really. Very bright and knew what day it was, focused with clean plates and energy. Now it's picking spots, burping, not bothering.
The decline is sad really, I started watching her in 2017 when I’d rejoined slimming world, her videos were so helpful she made it look easy and she motivated me to stay on track. It’s such a shame the way she is now. I’m not talking about her putting weight back on, as you say she was more with it and knew what day it was. She looked clean. Her kitchen hygiene was always ropey but she was generally a lot happier then. It’s quite worrying really. I’ve said this loads of times but I honestly think it would do Tan the world of good if she got a proper job outside the house. I’ve been working from home for months and I feel really isolated some days. I think it’s good for mental health to get out and mix with people. When you think about it, even pre coronavirus she hardly saw anyone even then. Don’t get me wrong, she infuriates me being a know it all but part of me feels a bit sorry for her!

Last edited:
Just saw the vlog, waarrping her face with a licked cotton pad was disgusting.
Chicken breast, cheese and ketchup for her tea? No words... 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
people are gushing how talented she is making this.....am I missing something?? looks like she scooped up all the hair from her bathroom floor and struck it on with a few poundland flowers, bet she charges a fortune for it too!

tan.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
people are gushing how talented she is making this.....am I missing something?? looks like she scooped up all the hair from her bathroom floor and struck it on with a few poundland flowers, bet she charges a fortune for it too!

View attachment 282693
There's lovely arrangements similar in HB for £3.99 she'll price herself out of the water

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.