Trim with Tan #6 Taking a break from the gram, breaking lock down with the fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
people are gushing how talented she is making this.....am I missing something?? looks like she scooped up all the hair from her bathroom floor and struck it on with a few poundland flowers, bet she charges a fortune for it too!

View attachment 282693
Currently on a work call and howling at the hair comment 🤣🤣 it’s a good job I’m on mute 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don’t think I’d be allowed to post a pic here but has anyone seen her mate Megan‘s face?! She looks like she’s had an accident with Botox and lip fillers 🤣 Tan has tagged her salon on the post for the wreath, check out the profile pic for Elegant Nails and Beauty 😳😳

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Don’t think I’d be allowed to post a pic here but has anyone seen her mate Megan‘s face?! She looks like she’s had an accident with Botox and lip fillers 🤣 Tan has tagged her salon on the post for the wreath, check out the profile pic for Elegant Nails and Beauty 😳😳
And Tan is in some of the photos 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Please be patient if she doesn't upload a vlog as she's so busy doing wreaths and contemplating on that cricut machine thingy ma Bob. I really admire how inspirational and hard working she is tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How can she sell those wreaths for the price she is. When they just seem rushed sje managed to get loads made up today.
£40/50 for a wreath you can get better and cheaper ones from our local garden centre.

What’s her new facebook page for the reefs ma loofs? I don’t have facebook so can’t search for it but want a wee swatch 😛

So even though they are on tier 3 lockdown like she said at the beginning of the vlog...she still went to Meggan’s house to get her nails done, as she runs her business from her house. Surely that’s not allowed?! And she was careful not to show their faces so I bet neither were wearing masks.
I found Meggan’s work page on Facebook and through that found her personal page. Looks like she makes ‘reefs’ too :sneaky: wonder where Tan got the idea...

What’s her new facebook page for the reefs ma loofs? I don’t have facebook so can’t search for it but want a wee swatch 😛
It’s called ‘She’s Crafty’ you might be able to google it and see the page from there without having to log in

Last edited:
So even though they are on tier 3 lockdown like she said at the beginning of the vlog...she still went to Meggan’s house to get her nails done, as she runs her business from her house. Surely that’s not allowed?! And she was careful not to show their faces so I bet neither were wearing masks.
I found Meggan’s work page on Facebook and through that found her personal page. Looks like she makes ‘reefs’ too :sneaky: wonder where Tan got the idea...

It’s called ‘She’s Crafty’ you might be able to google it and see the page from there without having to log in
I’m pretty sure it was her bestie Megan that showed her how to make them, I think it was in one of her videos a couple of years ago! Talk about take over!

Reactions: 6
I’m pretty sure it was her bestie Megan that showed her how to make them, I think it was in one of her videos a couple of years ago! Talk about take over!
Thats right! Megan was doing them first and showed Tan how to do it.

Reactions: 5
Wonder if she'll do a slimming world wreath, with slarces of ham and cheese pies on. Some inspiration for target 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.